Sunglasses - which ones do you use for riding?

Rudy Project Kerosene - good peripheral vision and are ventilated; better than any Oakleys I've used.

I wear some cheap plasic one I bought at the grocery store.

When ever I buy expensive sunglasses, they end up broke or severely scratched very quickly or lost.

For some reason this does not happen with the cheap $10 ones nearly as often and when it does they are cheap to replace.

I like my Smith Ambush glasses. They don't get fogged up, they don't slip off my nose when I sweat, they deflect wind from my eyes when I am riding fast, give great peripheral vision, and they look normal so I can wear them all the time without looking like a geek. I just wish that when I bought them I had coughed up the extra $ for the polarized version.

TD

Currently cheap Tawainese knock-offs of Oakley-M's from a mall kiosk. I could care less what Lance wears, and would prefer that they didn't look like anything expensive, but the shape works well. They cost $10 (2 for $18) and I am sure have vastly inferior optics. But truth of the matter is that I have found that if I spend $250 on the most excellent glasses, 10 minutes after I start pedalling hard, a stray drop of sweat will find its way onto one side of my lenses (no matter what type of headwrap I wear) creating a smeary mess and thereby turning optical clarity into highly academic figment of my imagination.