What sunglasses do you use for riding?

I just use the safety goggles from work. Probably not the best option but it does the job.

When biking, I prefer sunglasses with lenses that offer UV protection and enhance clarity. Among brands I choose usually BEX and Hulislem.

When biking, I prefer sunglasses with lenses that offer UV protection and enhance clarity. Among brands I choose usually BEX and Hulislem.
Same dude, I also like those brands and I use a tie and dye jogger set from Tistabene.com they have the best collection.

Hey there! It's great to hear that you're into those brands too. I'm all about the high-velocity cycling scene, so I focus more on gear that boosts my speed and cuts down on wind resistance. But hey, everyone has their own style!

Speaking of gear, have you ever checked out some specialized cycling apparel brands? They're designed with aerodynamics and speed optimization in mind, which can really make a difference in your performance. Brands like Assos, Castelli, and Rapha are well-known for their top-notch quality and performance-driven designs. They might be worth giving a shot if you're looking to step up your cycling game.

By the way, Tistabene.com seems to have some interesting stuff too. While it may not be my go-to for cycling gear, it's always fun to explore different fashion trends for casual wear. Thanks for the recommendation!

So, what about you? Any specific brands or gear you swear by for your cycling adventures? Let's chat about it! Ride on! ;)

Funny reminder. I was contacted couple years back on Instagram asking if I wanted to be a brand rep (forget the term they used).

They wanted me to buy a pair then give them good reviews online then I'd get a discount on the next pair.

Really? I told them I use oakley m frames and quite happy.

They tried to persuade me into buying their brand to represent them.

I don't think so! Send a free pair and if I like them, I'll give you a good review, on your dime, not mine.:D