Not removed

JH, your seafaring tale is far more believable than anything tommy comes up with.

You're going to have to try harder!

Throw in some lines about killing people, battling Mothra to the death, beating Marconi to inventing the printing press and maybe post pics of stuff...like...say...an avacado and then describe it as an orange.

You'll get the hang of it shortly!

I once lived in a small flat over a Chinese bordello that Froze rented to me. I was making Chinese carbon frames during the day and manufacturing Meth at night but don't tell Froze.....ah ****, anyway I had to leave after I got the recipes mixed up and accidentally sold some tainted Meth to a local gang member. It gave him a permanent erection which was painful and he swore vengeance upon me. I had to leave the county and move to US where I met my wife Morgan Fairchild, yeah that's it. She left me complaining that all the sex was killing her. Seems she couldn't keep her hands off me. I signed onto as a Merchant Marine headed to the North Sea but that is another story.

I have you know that because I'm a slum lord that Chinese brothel you rented from me had nothing but aids infected women who got you so drunk they tried to rape you but couldn't fine your teeny tiny penis, then they realized you had a sex change and whacked the poor fellow off, so they brought in gay male prostitute with aids who came in through your back door, if you get the drift. I'm not responsible for you getting aids because that brothel is in China, and you can't sue for anything I did to you there because western laws don't mean a damn thing in China.

I have you know that because I'm a slum lord that Chinese brothel you rented from me had nothing but aids infected women who got you so drunk they tried to rape you but couldn't fine your teeny tiny penis, then they realized you had a sex change and whacked the poor fellow off, so they brought in gay male prostitute with aids who came in through your back door, if you get the drift. I'm not responsible for you getting aids because that brothel is in China, and you can't sue for anything I did to you there because western laws don't mean a damn thing in China.

I hold no ill will. I not only got cured but received a transplant from a Mongolian bull performed by a brilliant Chinese doctor. I later made a mint as an international **** star. Did I mention I was a massage therapist on the Intetnational Space Station?

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
I hold no ill will. I not only got cured but received a transplant from a Mongolian bull performed by a brilliant Chinese doctor. I later made a mint as an international **** star. Did I mention I was a massage therapist on the Intetnational Space Station?

do those bull balls that the good surgeon attached to you look like these?
6343337370_73bd9e4c6a.jpg

If so be careful where you go in this world because some people will eat those.

do those bull balls that the good surgeon attached to you look like these?
6343337370_73bd9e4c6a.jpg

If so be careful where you go in this world because some people will eat those.

I relied on that aspect when I was a **** star. You may have known me as Wong Hung Lo.

LMAO!

You know...I think I told you fellas I was a mowreen, but I really slung some hash down at the chow hall.

Yeah. I KILLED PEOPLE for a living!

Honest! It's true! My cooking kills people!

Still nice weather in Ohio and I'm going to make it four consecutive days on the road...which is just a video game with better graphics.

Believe it or not, there is a Chinese version of Zwift (soon to be developed for use around the world in multiple languages just as Zwift already is).

It's called 'One Lap". You can go to YouTube and check out the graphics in their intro video...it's pretty cool.

Anyway, on the Leaderboard in that video is a rider by the name of Iron ****!

LMAO!

You know...I think I told you fellas I was a mowreen, but I really slung some hash down at the chow hall.

Yeah. I KILLED PEOPLE for a living!

Honest! It's true! My cooking kills people!

Still nice weather in Ohio and I'm going to make it four consecutive days on the road...which is just a video game with better graphics.
Imagine four whole days of 10 miles a day before getting back to your video game for a "real" workout.

Imagine four whole days of 10 miles a day before getting back to your video game for a "real" workout.

Right, you mean the real work out you're not getting since most pros, if not all pros use Zwift now...oh, that's right you don't need Zwift because you pump out 600 watts an hour due to your "real" workouts.

Hoo boy. The stone cold killah' hash slinger is back. With another nose bleed bike.

224138.jpg

42 degrees this afternoon and I'll be outside again.

While tommy sits on his fat, lying ass, I'm riding and so is everyone else.

Meanwhile, CVRcade is getting ready to roll out their beta software shortly. Looks like late December or perhaps January.

https://www.cvrcade.com/

43986029_1985186561781063_7262100116518705624_n.jpg

Another training tool tommy will ignore because he's clueless.

Remember the other day when PansyBob was laughing that my Paramont didn't have pedals on it. During my ride it suddenly occurred to me that PansyBob doesn't even know how to put pedals on a bike - he must take his bike (if he even owns one) into the shop for anything and everything. I did see people bringing bikes into the shop to have flats fixed but it never occurred to me that someone would post about racing and not be able to install pedals in a minute.

And above he proudly displays a group ride on his video game when it is extremely doubtful that anyone would ride with him. With his sort of language anyone that was around him for more than 10 minutes would knock his teeth out.

Remember the other day when PansyBob was laughing that my Paramont didn't have pedals on it. During my ride it suddenly occurred to me that PansyBob doesn't even know how to put pedals on a bike - he must take his bike (if he even owns one) into the shop for anything and everything. I did see people bringing bikes into the shop to have flats fixed but it never occurred to me that someone would post about racing and not be able to install pedals in a minute.

And above he proudly displays a group ride on his video game when it is extremely doubtful that anyone would ride with him. With his sort of language anyone that was around him for more than 10 minutes would knock his teeth out.

tommy give it up, we all know you lie about eveything, I doubt you have a Paramount, the only bikes you have are the ones I showed the world in those pictures of you at the street corner trying to get money for pot.

Tommy boy, you probably think pedals is the flowers that comes from that plant you eat daily called Angel Trumpet.

tommy give it up, we all know you lie about eveything, I doubt you have a Paramount, the only bikes you have are the ones I showed the world in those pictures of you at the street corner trying to get money for pot.

Tommy boy, you probably think pedals is the flowers that comes from that plant you eat daily called Angel Trumpet.
You still haven't told us what bike you have. Since you and PansyBob seem to think that a Paramount is some sort of rare and desirable bike I can only imagine that you believe them all to have been manufactured by Waterford. But according to PansyBob if a company didn't pay their own employees to build it then it wasn't actually a Schwinn - it was a Waterford. I wonder how he deals with DeRosa or Pinarello.

tommy, you're an asshole. A lying asshole.

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon moron. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

You still haven't told us what bike you have. Since you and PansyBob seem to think that a Paramount is some sort of rare and desirable bike I can only imagine that you believe them all to have been manufactured by Waterford. But according to PansyBob if a company didn't pay their own employees to build it then it wasn't actually a Schwinn - it was a Waterford. I wonder how he deals with DeRosa or Pinarello.

I wonder how you deal with being such an idiot?

If you have a Paramount, what year is it then I can tell who made it...but this all sort of stupid since all you have to do is look it up on the internet.

The classic era for Paramount was from 1958 till 1979. Schwinn hired a young designer and builder named Marc Muller sometime in the 70's to take over the building of the Paramount bike; when Schwinn went bankrupt in the 80's Marc Muller moved the Paramount production to Waterford. In 1993 Marc Muller and Richard Schwinn bought the Paramount factory and renamed it Water Precision Cycles, that line of Paramounts ended in 1994 and didn't resume again until 1988 when they made the 50th Anniversary model. Starting in 1989 the PDG version of Paramount began production and lasted till 1994; the only composite built with this name was actually built by Kestrel, all of the Series models came from Asian sources except for the 9C. That ended production of the Paramount until 2013 when one year of Paramounts were made once again to celebrate 75 years...which is sort of an odd celebration since in reality Paramounts were not made for 75 years straight, but that was a way for Waterford to make a ton of money on a limited edition bike that did indeed sell out very fast just as the 50th one did. They will restore any year of Paramount bike. Waterford like Giant for example makes other brands as well, Waterford makes Gunnar, Fleet Velo, Boulder Bikes, Rivendell and the Milwaukee Bicycle company, as well as Waterford of course. Muller and Schwinn still own Waterford to this day so technically Waterford is the modern day Schwinn but they could not use the name Schwinn anymore because due to the bankruptcy the brand name was sold for assets. SO now do you believe that all Paramounts after 1993 were all made under the Waterford flag?

And De Rosa bikes are still made in Italy as far as I know. As a side note the 5 time TDF winner Eddy Merckx who raced on De Rosa bikes learned how to build frames from De Rosa.

ALL Pinarello carbon fiber bikes are made in Taiwan using highly regarded carbon fiber made in Japan, the rest of the Pinarellos are made in Italy, with fakes coming out of China. Once the factory in Taiwan completes a frame they send it back to Pinarello in Italy where paint and decals are applied, including a decal that says: made in Italy. Now how can they say made in Italy when the frame isn't? Because once a certain percentage of the value of the bike is made in a particular area, Italy in this case, and since paint, decals, components and labor is greater than the cost of the frame, they can legally put made in Italy on the bike.

And yes I have told you what bikes I have on other posts...go back to the post where Bob, you and myself had that engaging conversation about titanium, plus there were other posts in the past that I mention. If you're too lazy to go back here is my current list as of today including history on both which will explain how I got them:

2013 Lynskey Peloton with a mostly 105 except I did the following swaps: the rear derailleur is Ultegra, Enve 2.0 fork, Cane Creek 110 headset, and DA9000 cables. This one I bought brand new on a introductory sale.

1988 Giant Rincon with all XT which was **** back then, the XT rear derailleur has been nothing but problems. I bought this new on a end of the year closeout sale.

1985 Schwinn Le Tour Luxe with Suntour Mountech transmission. Bought this used for $60 about 7 years ago in factory original mint condition because it was only ridden about 250 miles back in 85 before it was stored under a pile of blankets. That's the bike I currently tour on and it's decked out with fenders, and I use the original factory equipped rear pannier rack for my panniers.

1984 Trek 660 with all Suntour Superbe components, I bought the frame and fork brand new and then bought the Superbe group box, I also bought spare rear and front derailleurs which I still have brand new never used, this was my last bike I raced on, the paint and especially the decals are faded due to the S Calif sun.

1984 Schwinn Voyageur with Deore Deerhead; this bike I found in a dumpster covered in some sort of grayish sticky goo, it didn't glow so I assume it was non toxic, upon cleaning it several times this bike is really good shape except it needs cables which is no big deal, but it too is factory correct and came with the original factory rear pannier rack, this bike is a bit tall for me so I may sell it this spring.

1984 Fuji Club with Suntour ARX also all factory equipped original components, I bought this for $40 at a garage sale about 5 years ago it only had 5 miles on it! he stored it in an attic all those years, it's a fantastic riding bike, the best steel bike I've ridden.

1987 Dawes Galaxy; basically just a frame and fork with few components on it, another dumpster find, the frame and fork are in above average condition, not sure what little components are on it are factory correct or not.

And today I just got back an old 1988 Miyata 512 that I fixed up for a friend about 4 years ago and gave it to him, he bought new bike with that end of the year pricing and gave me back the 512. So I guess now I'll keep it for my grandson to ride when he gets bigger, it's a tad small for me. The guy knew I had a grandkid so he wanted to make sure he got it in 2 or 3 more years. That 512 I found setting on a curb after I saw the guy just dump it there, I asked him why he was dumping there and he told me I could have it, so I took it of course!

Due to my touring ambitions I may sell ALL the bikes except for the Miyata because that's going to the grandson, the Fuji and the Lynskey and use the money to buy a MASI Giramondo, the top tube slopes down a bit more than most sloping down tube touring bikes do which will help me to dismount the bike easier when heavily loaded vs the Le Tour Luxe, I'm 65 so my flexibility isn't what it use to be, plus it has fantastic front and rear racks, and the gearing range was the best for climbing grades while heavily packed of all the touring bikes I researched for the price. So this spring there will probably be a big sell off then I'll get the MASI from the same place I got the Lynskey!

Hoo boy. The stone cold killah' hash slinger is back. With another nose bleed bike.

View attachment 3227

42 degrees this afternoon and I'll be outside again.

While tommy sits on his fat, lying ass, I'm riding and so is everyone else.

Meanwhile, CVRcade is getting ready to roll out their beta software shortly. Looks like late December or perhaps January.

https://www.cvrcade.com/

Another training tool tommy will ignore because he's clueless.
Tell us what that 371 means compared to a speed of around 18 mph for normal sized riders stupid. Do you suppose it means WATTS? And what do those figures of 420 and 1268 mean? Interested people want to know if you even know that yourself.