Not removed

Froze - again you're attempting to show your inadequacies? I went to Bell after they had developed their motorcycle safety helmet because I was the safety director of the American Federation of Motorcyclists. Their standard at that time was a drop of 5 feet with the approximate weight of a head as large as yours. The blow was supposed to be less than that necessary to fracture a skull. I realize that facts are always hard on you. What with you being a price gouging landlord and all.

A safety director with out a high school diploma? LOL All I can say about that is the facts you speak of about your Forest Gump life is all lies. All this stuff you said you did would require at least a BS in some sort of science and at least an MA in some of the other stuff you mentioned, you got nothing, not even duty to your country. Who is going to respect the opinion of a high school dropout for anything in the science world? No matter how intelligent you are you have to learn something to make that brain be useful, a high IQ person with no education is just that a wasted unlearned brain, it's like having a supercomputer but you haven't programmed it so what's it going to do for you? nothing; but I doubt your IQ is over 70, probably closer to your shoe size!

Yes, like I said, I am a landlord, and I love getting as much money from renters as the traffic will bear, that's the name of the game,but I can tell you have no business sense or you wouldn't be saying what you said about gouging. You don't seem to have an issue with being gouged by the bicycle world, and you probably rent or own and you didn't seem to be bothered by the rent you pay or the price you paid for your home did you? No, but being the jackass that you are you'll point your bony finger at someone who is doing the same thing you're willing to pay for. You don't make sense and you never have except on very rare occasions.

A safety director with out a high school diploma? LOL All I can say about that is the facts you speak of about your Forest Gump life is all lies. All this stuff you said you did would require at least a BS in some sort of science and at least an MA in some of the other stuff you mentioned, you got nothing, not even duty to your country. Who is going to respect the opinion of a high school dropout for anything in the science world? No matter how intelligent you are you have to learn something to make that brain be useful, a high IQ person with no education is just that a wasted unlearned brain, it's like having a supercomputer but you haven't programmed it so what's it going to do for you? nothing; but I doubt your IQ is over 70, probably closer to your shoe size!

Yes, like I said, I am a landlord, and I love getting as much money from renters as the traffic will bear, that's the name of the game,but I can tell you have no business sense or you wouldn't be saying what you said about gouging. You don't seem to have an issue with being gouged by the bicycle world, and you probably rent or own and you didn't seem to be bothered by the rent you pay or the price you paid for your home did you? No, but being the jackass that you are you'll point your bony finger at someone who is doing the same thing you're willing to pay for. You don't make sense and you never have except on very rare occasions.
No it isn't. The name of the game is getting a fair price for a fair product. Not getting anything and everything you can.

No it isn't. The name of the game is getting a fair price for a fair product. Not getting anything and everything you can.

Again you're wrong, when you buy furniture you pay between 200 to 400% markup on whatever it is you buy, is that a fair price for a fair product? Or what about that diamond bracelet you bought for your wife on Valentines day? is the 100% markup you paid for that bracelet a fair price for a fair product? What about when you go to a movie and buy their popcorn, candy and soda? did you know that movie pop corn has a 1,275% markup? hows that for being fair? Your prescription drugs range from 200 to 3,000% markup, fair right? What about bottle water? how does a 4,000% markup sound to you? Eyeglass frames average 1,000%, again fair right? Now go back to my rentals, I can't charge even a 10% markup beyond what the area average is on my units because I would have no renters! So I charge the fair market price for the area that the buildings are in because those areas will rent to whatever price the market bears. You seem to think that I'm suppose to make no profit...well you have NO business sense whatsoever if you think that, and that pretty much dictates the fact you have no college anything, nor any common sense. All business (unless it's a NPO), is in business to make a profit otherwise there would be no businesses to buy anything from. So if you want to go scream at someone take the list of things I mentioned and go scream to the owners who charge those ridiculas markups, but don't scream at me because I'm not even a fraction close to those types of markups...but I still make a profit only IF I have no expenses of course, sometimes I break even, sometimes I'm actually losing money which I'm sure makes you happy.

The high skuul dropout gets dumber with each post he makes.

Apologize for all your lying Mr. 600 Watts for an hour moron.

Again you're wrong, when you buy furniture you pay between 200 to 400% markup on whatever it is you buy, is that a fair price for a fair product? Or what about that diamond bracelet you bought for your wife on Valentines day? is the 100% markup you paid for that bracelet a fair price for a fair product? What about when you go to a movie and buy their popcorn, candy and soda? did you know that movie pop corn has a 1,275% markup? hows that for being fair? Your prescription drugs range from 200 to 3,000% markup, fair right? What about bottle water? how does a 4,000% markup sound to you? Eyeglass frames average 1,000%, again fair right? Now go back to my rentals, I can't charge even a 10% markup beyond what the area average is on my units because I would have no renters! So I charge the fair market price for the area that the buildings are in because those areas will rent to whatever price the market bears. You seem to think that I'm suppose to make no profit...well you have NO business sense whatsoever if you think that, and that pretty much dictates the fact you have no college anything, nor any common sense. All business (unless it's a NPO), is in business to make a profit otherwise there would be no businesses to buy anything from. So if you want to go scream at someone take the list of things I mentioned and go scream to the owners who charge those ridiculas markups, but don't scream at me because I'm not even a fraction close to those types of markups...but I still make a profit only IF I have no expenses of course, sometimes I break even, sometimes I'm actually losing money which I'm sure makes you happy.
So you figure if someone else is a cheat that allows you to cheat as well? That does seem to be the Democrat mindset. Oh, that's right, you're not a Democrat. You just are a liar and a hater exactly like them. To you a picture of a baby with a joint in its mouth is hilarious. 93 people die every single day from illegal drug use and 7,300 are newly addicted every single day. That is the most hilarious thing possible. PansyBob has probably been on pot since high school and since it never led to addiction of other drugs he considers it harmless.

PansyBob thinks that aluminum nipples on steel spokes is fine because he is another of those great engineers of the world that knows all about dielectric corrosion. And now we even have Bryon Nystrom chipping in with preposterous **** about wheels. He's never seen stainless steel spokes and nipples! I have three wheelsets from recent Campy wheels down in the garage and HE'S NEVER SEEN THEM??? Mavic builds road wheels with them and he has never seen them?

Look again, brighteyes.

He's using a Veloflex 25 MM Roubaix TUBULAR tire up front. You can clearly see the base tape in the video.

Veloflex 25 MM clincher is the Master.

Yeesh. What a maroon. Just go away. You've made an even bigger ass out of yourself again today.

Last edited:
Froze, help me out here. WTF is WRONG with this moron?

He desperately tries to prove everyone else wrong and himself right and all he ends up doing is making an ass out of himself.

Again.

He posts what is clearly a video that the close ups show us is Veloflex TUBULARS. And he claims it to be tubeless? He posts pics of copper clad, chrome plated nipples and claims them to be stainless steel? He posts pictures of Chinese open mold frames and claims them to be American made?

And blames everyone else for not understanding what he is saying?!?!?! What. The. Hell?

There's some real hammer damage to this guy's noggin.

Funny how you talk about the education of someone else without mentioning your own.

Tell you what - explain to us how Mark Zuckerburg and Bill Gates made one cent without a college degree? The Billionaire owner of the Carnival fleet doesn't have a degree. The CEO of Hertz is a high school graduate. Maybe you remember that guy Steven Jobs? Ralph Lauren? There are so many billionaires that started out with NOTHING and no education that it isn't funny. I am worth a million dollars and started from nothing at all - a mechanic on a used car lot and then a dishwasher. You see, people that are willing to actually WORK for a living can be successful. And between engineering jobs I would hold technician jobs such as working for Bay Area Rapid Transit or with a partner installing telephone systems in skyscrapers in San Francisco. Had I stayed with either of those I would have been worth twice as much today. But I opted for interesting work - for science which you know nothing of and think that an engineer in research and development isn't a scientist.

The number of multimillionaires that started from scratch is dazzling. John D. Rockefeller was a high school dropout. Oh, wait, he doesn't count because he was the richest American of all time. Henry Ford dropped out of school at 16. Tell us how he ever made a cent? David Murdock dropped out of school in the ninth grade. Funny how he worked in a diner and became the founder and owner of Dole canning company.

We could go on. I suppose I shouldn't throw stones at you but neither should you.

...and yet look at this setup. It just screams "Fat Ass".

224138.jpg

So you figure if someone else is a cheat that allows you to cheat as well? That does seem to be the Democrat mindset. Oh, that's right, you're not a Democrat. You just are a liar and a hater exactly like them. To you a picture of a baby with a joint in its mouth is hilarious. 93 people die every single day from illegal drug use and 7,300 are newly addicted every single day. That is the most hilarious thing possible. PansyBob has probably been on pot since high school and since it never led to addiction of other drugs he considers it harmless.

PansyBob thinks that aluminum nipples on steel spokes is fine because he is another of those great engineers of the world that knows all about dielectric corrosion. And now we even have Bryon Nystrom chipping in with preposterous **** about wheels. He's never seen stainless steel spokes and nipples! I have three wheelsets from recent Campy wheels down in the garage and HE'S NEVER SEEN THEM??? Mavic builds road wheels with them and he has never seen them?

Forest Gump, don't be such an ass. You didn't understand a thing I wrote, and you're some "bigshot" intellectual engineer/scientist/rock star that never graduated from high school which is why you didn't understand a damn thing I wrote. Where did I say I was cheating someone? Oh that's right I didn't YOU did by putting words in someone elses mouth. And with comments like you make that people think your a stoner/LSD user.

HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU, FOREST GUMP:

marijuana-baby.jpg

If it works, have at it.

More like, "If it works, have fat ass."

There was a local rider. Built a lot like tommy. Huge gut. Probably hadn't seen his schlong in 20 years.

Same.
Exact.
Setup.

But hey. If those aereeooodynamic wheels and tub-less tires make him think he's going fast with his 600 Watts, I'll...

Who am I kidding?

I'll ride his lying fat ass like the Lone Ranger does Trigger.

Bob , that is an odd stem setup. Maybe because of the seatpost height. If it works, have at it.
I crashed my C40 at speed because I hit a bump on a bad road that cracked the fork so that I couldn't steer around a high speed turn and ended up in a stone culvert. It felt like every bone in my body was broken but after I walked it off it was only a broken scapula on the forward edge. I had been following my cop friend and he was trying to catch the group that left while I was behind a tree getting rid of excess bladder contents. He hit one hell of a bump in the road and I only had time to brace before I hit at 40 or so.

After he came back for me and I was limping down the road he had no memory of hitting that bump. The following ride as he was approaching the Golden Gate bridge on the bike trail the entire head tube fell off of his bike and he just barely had time to put a hand out. He broke the small finger and apparently damaged his hip. It's been two years since he moved back to Phoenix and he is having the hip replaced on Friday. Right now he's in so much pain he can't stand it and he isn't allowed to take any pain medication for a week before surgery. The small finger of his right hand is frozen in place.

I had to go through 6 weeks of physical therapy and the doctor was a French ex-pro. He showed me no mercy. The osteopath that prescribed the therapy had been riding up Mt. Diablo and on the way down his buddy caught a wheel in a crack in the road and went down breaking his neck and becoming a quadriplegic. He says that he will now only ride up hills and walk down. I don't know how you can do that but that's what he insisted.

Anyway, he won't ride anything but steel anymore and I had the same feeling until extensive research. In the picture you can barely make out the crack up the fork. This was only on one side and allowed the dropout to twist at high speed. It took me six weeks to recover from that crash but I'm a fast healer.
Mike's C40 2.JPG
DSC00001.JPG

Reactions: steve
...and only 30 MM worth of spacers.

After he came back for me and I was limping down the road he had no memory of hitting that bump.

What bump. There was no bump.

Admit it. You just crashed your bike. Again.

LMAO! Dudette changes pic to a bike with no pedals. Stage prop! LOL! Whadda dork!

"Honey! They're making fun of my daily driver!"

I once lived in a small flat over a Chinese bordello that Froze rented to me. I was making Chinese carbon frames during the day and manufacturing Meth at night but don't tell Froze.....ah ****, anyway I had to leave after I got the recipes mixed up and accidentally sold some tainted Meth to a local gang member. It gave him a permanent erection which was painful and he swore vengeance upon me. I had to leave the county and move to US where I met my wife Morgan Fairchild, yeah that's it. She left me complaining that all the sex was killing her. Seems she couldn't keep her hands off me. I signed onto as a Merchant Marine headed to the North Sea but that is another story.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
I once lived in a small flat over a Chinese bordello that Froze rented to me. I was making Chinese carbon frames during the day and manufacturing Meth at night but don't tell Froze.....ah ****, anyway I had to leave after I got the recipes mixed up and accidentally sold some tainted Meth to a local gang member. It gave him a permanent erection which was painful and he swore vengeance upon me. I had to leave the county and move to US where I met my wife Morgan Fairchild, yeah that's it. She left me complaining that all the sex was killing her. Seems she couldn't keep her hands off me. I signed onto as a Merchant Marine headed to the North Sea but that is another story.
I don't think that PansyBob or Froze are bright enough to understand your posting.