The Thread about Nothing....

DPF Sidney Poitier.

Famous for To Sir, With Love, Guess Whose Coming To Dinner?, In The Heat of The Night, and helping Robert Smith save South Park from Mecha Striesand.
images (3).jpeg

Covid-19. You know, I personally knew TWO people who had covid before Xmas 2021.

I’m up to around ten now, including an old dude I used to work whose funeral I went to in Friday, although his daughter reckons he was on the way out and he died with covid rather than of covid. ****s at work dropping left right and centre. Mask up, sanitise, get vaxxed, dodge crowds tanners.

Reactions: paulambry
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D2qcbu26gs

Swirly guitars rule

Loved the whole Madchester thing at the time - Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Inspiral Carpets, Charlatans etc. I was in my early 20s and hitch-hiking around the UK, went to Manchester specially to experience the vibe, but there really wasn't one :)

Reactions: classic1
Nice one Sam and Nassar. Not sure what happened to Toby. Hoe won a stage and then lost over 30 minutes on the next stage... very unlike him to be so inconsistent.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Didn’t we agree no points, but using the ******** bonus and dates as tie breakers with ******** selection taking precedence?

I’ve picked four absolute pricks. Pustules on the haemorrhoid on the ******** of humanity, all of them. Kissinger can be my ******** pic though. **** is evil.

Beepers won’t go in. I think he only played once, won, then got all guilty over it. So he should be too. What a horrible horrible thing to participate in.

Beepers won’t go in. I think he only played once, won, then got all guilty over it. So he should be too. What a horrible horrible thing to participate in.

Hahaha. Yeah, what sort of pricks would play such a game. Ones with a sense of humour I say.

And yeah, the ones with a * are the arseholes. All four of yours. I've assumed the obvious one for roshea. I don't think Tom Parker is one (but he looks like a sure bet). I've left the points blank in case we need a tie-breaker.