The Thread about Nothing....

DPF Bernard Tapie.

Former cruise ship entertainer turned entrepreneur, turned owner of La Vie Claire cycling team turned owner of Marsailles FC turned corrupt businessman turned criminal jailbird turned part time actor turned entrepreneur again turned dead.

Interesting bloke.

Ummm….yeah. That was just weird. And unappetising.
650 pounds for a steak at his restaurant in London. Not a typo. ****** **** serving wankers ****s..

I just brought a laptop today to replace my current one.which is getting a bit tired, didn’t pay that much for it. ****ing stupid.

DPF Bernard Tapie.

Former cruise ship entertainer turned entrepreneur, turned owner of La Vie Claire cycling team turned owner of Marsailles FC turned corrupt businessman turned criminal jailbird turned part time actor turned entrepreneur again turned dead.

Interesting bloke.
How coincidental that a team is wearing the La Vie Claire colours in Paris Roubaix on the day Tapie died. The world is a strange place.

650 pounds for a steak at his restaurant in London. Not a typo. ****** **** serving wankers ****s..

I just brought a laptop today to replace my current one.which is getting a bit tired, didn’t pay that much for it. ****ing stupid.

The german **** on repeat will wear out your hard drive bits.

Lolz

2CB4123F-2BEB-410E-A902-744BBBF528C1.jpeg

Do you think they are going to replace him, at least on the front person/to camera cycling stuff, with (ugh) Kate Bates? She’s as good at talking to camera as me. This is not a compliment. Extraordinarily bad. Like a Dalek.

Despite Tomalaris being **** at times, at least he could present and look animated. I’ve also heard that Tomalaris pushed coverage of cycling internally at SBS. I hope to hell they don’t drop big events or it ends up on **** channels like Foxtel or the commercial stations.

The Hairy Bikers Asian Adventures is on TV

No thanks. Put that in your search engine and see what comes up. I’m guessing a visit by investigators from the Royal Commission into child abuse, or links to ladyboys.

Do you think they are going to replace him, at least on the front person/to camera cycling stuff, with (ugh) Kate Bates? She’s as good at talking to camera as me. This is not a compliment. Extraordinarily bad. Like a Dalek.

Despite Tomalaris being **** at times, at least he could present and look animated. I’ve also heard that Tomalaris pushed coverage of cycling internally at SBS. I hope to hell they don’t drop big events or it ends up on **** channels like Foxtel or the commercial stations.

I was thinking about this, Tomalaris is a big loss and a sudden departure is something of a mystery,

Kate has improved massively to now being wooden. Nowhere near as comfortable as she ought to be by now, but I don’t think Bridie has the right prescence for a host, far too technically involved. Otherwise who? Scooter?

I would expect a professional presenter, so long as they don’t arrive and suddenly pretend they’re one of the cool kids.

I thought we had a hit. Too bad Wilchemy! I liked Bert on that morning show he hosted, he was **** funny on that.

roshea leading on countback.

0C4504A1-6116-4A8A-A0ED-42048CF7401E.jpeg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited: