Hi everyone. I'm a long time reader, first time poster.
I'm 15 and I've been racing my bicycle since I was 10. My dad also races bicycles as a masters rider on the weekends. He doesn't train much with me because he's a long-haul truck driver but he keeps track of my training on the internets and make sure I do my scheduled rides.
He is my coach. I do about 300 miles a week, race on the weekends and on Tuesdays and Thursday and Friday's on the track. My mom drives me to all the rides and races.
My last race was 20 miles criterium and i finished third. My dad said the kid who won is a doper. He said the best way to beat him is to start taking epo and steroids. He found a web site that sells EPO and he bought some. I'm suppost to start taking it next week. My mom will have to do the injections because I'm affraid of needles.
I don't want to dope, but I'm tired of getting beat down by the dopers.
What should I do?