snip
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:I STILL AIN'T LOOKIN'!
Bill "MattB??? You first" S.
C'mon Bill, Matt It's Sponge Bob 🙂
Squidward, LOOK
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
snip
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:I STILL AIN'T LOOKIN'!
Bill "MattB??? You first" S.
C'mon Bill, Matt It's Sponge Bob 🙂
Squidward, LOOK
"S o r n i" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:MattB said:bomba said:If you've got a strong stomach: galleries.mtbreview.comquad.aspOpen ↗
I'm wondering how he wore underwear...
The description was enough for me. I don't think I'll look.
Ditto.
Bill "just plain don't wanna see some [censored], ya know?" S.
It's not really that bad. It's crazy, but not gory. /s
Merlin said:"Westie" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
Quoted message said:Do I dare ask why someone would want their penis relocated?
it is not his penis. read the clues right on the page. "Had to give up part of leg."
I know that. Duh.
Quoted message said:besides, if they took his member, why would he have to cover up his crotch? ;-)
So his mommy wouldn't know that he's now a girl?
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)
S o r n i said:Kathleen said:Westie said:
Do I dare ask why someone would want their penis relocated?Better job opportunities? Lower cost of living?
Nicer working conditions? More comfortable surroundings?
Bill "sure beats a downsizing (so to speak)" S.
Better neighbours? (The last ones were nuts...)
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)
In "]news:[email hidden],
Westie <[email hidden]> typed:
Quoted message said:S o r n i said:Kathleen said:Westie wrote:
>
> Do I dare ask why someone would want their penis relocated?Better job opportunities? Lower cost of living?
Nicer working conditions? More comfortable surroundings?
Bill "sure beats a downsizing (so to speak)" S.
Better neighbours? (The last ones were nuts...)
Dammit y'all. Do you know how hard a half chewed mouthful of Hunan Beef is to clean off a
keyboard?!!!
LOL!!!!
Mike
Michael Dart said:In "]news:[email hidden], Westie <[email hidden]> typed:
Quoted message said:S o r n i said:Kathleen wrote:
> Westie wrote:
>>
>> Do I dare ask why someone would want their penis relocated?
>
> Better job opportunities? Lower cost of living?Nicer working conditions? More comfortable surroundings?
Bill "sure beats a downsizing (so to speak)" S.
Better neighbours? (The last ones were nuts...)
Dammit y'all. Do you know how hard a half chewed mouthful of Hunan Beef is to clean off a
keyboard?!!!LOL!!!!
Forced me to come up with one more:
Ya know what you call Lorraina Bobbitt's "relocation" of her husband's penis?
A SEVERANCE PACKAGE.
Bill "thought it said Human Beef for a second there" S.
S o r n i wrote: <snip>
Quoted message said:Ya know what you call Lorraina Bobbitt's "relocation" of
her husband's penis?A SEVERANCE PACKAGE.
Bill "thought it said Human Beef for a second there" S.
LOL! That's just nasty :-)
--
Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.