General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Grilled leg of lamb

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 316 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
29 April 2005
Last activity
30 April 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
316
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. So why didn't you invite us all to dinner? =o) It sounds delish, gotta
    remember this. Alas, with only one of me, I very rarely indulge in leg
    of lamb.

    Melissa

  2. Melissa very rarely indulges in leg 'o lamb because of living alone....
    The very best tacos, tostados, and burritos can include your "excess"
    lamb meat.
    I learned of this by accident when not having the meat I thought was
    there for tacos,
    and I plan roasting lamb with intention to vacuum seal "extra" portions
    to use elsewhere.

    ....Picky ~JA~

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.