General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

RAFL: "Good things come to those who wait":o)

Started by Mette · · Last activity · 6 posts · 444 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
6 February 2004
Last activity
6 February 2004
Original author
Mette
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
444
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. First of all I want to apologize for all my selfcentered ramblings lately. But I must also add that
    I find it very therapeutic and eye opening simply to put down in words for someone to read what I am
    feeling, my struggles and my thoughts.

    This morning I weighed in on Thursday as usual. This is my exact 4th week and Voilaaa....I have lost
    7 lbs so far (6.83...)! I am still "only" losing 9 oz a week, and when rounded I am still at 113
    this week, but I just loved to see that 112.66 there on the metric converter, so I will stick to the
    exact number..LOL:o)

    There actually was a loss and this loss in particular means a lot to me because it brings me to 51.1
    kgs. Which means I am only 1100 grams from my goal!! (2 lbs 8 oz or so) :o)

    And it is soo wonderful to see my weight so close to 50 kgs, which is the big milestone. When I
    weighed a lot less I swore that I would never break 50 kgs going up, so I am happy to be around 50
    kgs again...sooo close I can smell it...*g*;o)

    So here are my numbers

    Mette
    119/112.6/110

    Loss week 4: 9 oz :o) Total loss: ~ 7 lbs :o)

    :o)

  2. great work, good for you, Lee
    Mette <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    First of all I want to apologize for all my selfcentered ramblings


    lately.

    Quoted message said:

    But I must also add that I find it very therapeutic and eye opening simply to put down in words
    for someone to read what I am feeling, my struggles


    and

    Quoted message said:

    my thoughts.

    This morning I weighed in on Thursday as usual. This is my exact 4th week and Voilaaa....I have
    lost 7 lbs so far (6.83...)! I am still "only" losing 9 oz a week, and when rounded I am still at
    113 this week, but I just loved to see that 112.66 there on the metric converter, so I will stick
    to the exact number..LOL:o)

    There actually was a loss and this loss in particular means a lot to me because it brings me to
    51.1 kgs. Which means I am only 1100 grams from my goal!! (2 lbs 8 oz or so) :o)

    And it is soo wonderful to see my weight so close to 50 kgs, which is the big milestone. When I
    weighed a lot less I swore that I would never break


    50

    Quoted message said:

    kgs going up, so I am happy to be around 50 kgs again...sooo close I can smell it...*g*;o)

    So here are my numbers

    Mette
    119/112.6/110

    Loss week 4: 9 oz :o) Total loss: ~ 7 lbs :o)

    :o)

  3. Good job - grousing works (G)

    Mette said:

    First of all I want to apologize for all my selfcentered ramblings lately. But I must also add that
    I find it very therapeutic and eye opening simply to put down in words for someone to read what I
    am feeling, my struggles and my thoughts.

    This morning I weighed in on Thursday as usual. This is my exact 4th week and Voilaaa....I have
    lost 7 lbs so far (6.83...)! I am still "only" losing 9 oz a week, and when rounded I am still at
    113 this week, but I just loved to see that 112.66 there on the metric converter, so I will stick
    to the exact number..LOL:o)

    There actually was a loss and this loss in particular means a lot to me because it brings me to
    51.1 kgs. Which means I am only 1100 grams from my goal!! (2 lbs 8 oz or so) :o)

    And it is soo wonderful to see my weight so close to 50 kgs, which is the big milestone. When I
    weighed a lot less I swore that I would never break 50 kgs going up, so I am happy to be around 50
    kgs again...sooo close I can smell it...*g*;o)

    So here are my numbers

    Mette
    119/112.6/110

    Loss week 4: 9 oz :o) Total loss: ~ 7 lbs :o)

    :o)

  4. Congratulations on that loss, Mette. The ones that lose the slowest, seem to be the ones that have
    the greatest success in maintaining! So just keep on plugging along! Elaine K

    Mette said:

    First of all I want to apologize for all my selfcentered ramblings lately. But I must also add that
    I find it very therapeutic and eye opening simply to put down in words for someone to read what I
    am feeling, my struggles and my thoughts.

    This morning I weighed in on Thursday as usual. This is my exact 4th week and Voilaaa....I have
    lost 7 lbs so far (6.83...)! I am still "only" losing 9 oz a week, and when rounded I am still at
    113 this week, but I just loved to see that 112.66 there on the metric converter, so I will stick
    to the exact number..LOL:o)

    There actually was a loss and this loss in particular means a lot to me because it brings me to
    51.1 kgs. Which means I am only 1100 grams from my goal!! (2 lbs 8 oz or so) :o)

    And it is soo wonderful to see my weight so close to 50 kgs, which is the big milestone. When I
    weighed a lot less I swore that I would never break 50 kgs going up, so I am happy to be around 50
    kgs again...sooo close I can smell it...*g*;o)

    So here are my numbers

    Mette
    119/112.6/110

    Loss week 4: 9 oz :o) Total loss: ~ 7 lbs :o)

    :o)

  5. Yay for Mette!! Congrats on getting so close to your goal!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

    Mette said:

    First of all I want to apologize for all my selfcentered ramblings lately. But I must also add
    that I find it very therapeutic and eye opening simply to put down in words for someone to read
    what I am feeling, my struggles and my thoughts.

    This morning I weighed in on Thursday as usual. This is my exact 4th week and Voilaaa....I have
    lost 7 lbs so far (6.83...)! I am still "only" losing 9 oz a week, and when rounded I am still at
    113 this week, but I just loved to see that 112.66 there on the metric converter, so I will stick
    to the exact number..LOL:o)

    There actually was a loss and this loss in particular means a lot to me because it brings me to
    51.1 kgs. Which means I am only 1100 grams from my goal!! (2 lbs 8 oz or so) :o)

    And it is soo wonderful to see my weight so close to 50 kgs, which is the big milestone. When I
    weighed a lot less I swore that I would never break 50 kgs going up, so I am happy to be around 50
    kgs again...sooo close I can smell it...*g*;o)

    So here are my numbers

    Mette
    119/112.6/110

    Loss week 4: 9 oz :o) Total loss: ~ 7 lbs :o)

    :o)

  6. Way to go, Mette! And never apologise for rambling, this group is very therapeutic indeed!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/101.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Mette" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    First of all I want to apologize for all my selfcentered ramblings


    lately.

    Quoted message said:

    But I must also add that I find it very therapeutic and eye opening simply to put down in words
    for someone to read what I am feeling, my struggles


    and

    Quoted message said:

    my thoughts.

    This morning I weighed in on Thursday as usual. This is my exact 4th week and Voilaaa....I have
    lost 7 lbs so far (6.83...)! I am still "only" losing 9 oz a week, and when rounded I am still at
    113 this week, but I just loved to see that 112.66 there on the metric converter, so I will stick
    to the exact number..LOL:o)

    There actually was a loss and this loss in particular means a lot to me because it brings me to
    51.1 kgs. Which means I am only 1100 grams from my goal!! (2 lbs 8 oz or so) :o)

    And it is soo wonderful to see my weight so close to 50 kgs, which is the big milestone. When I
    weighed a lot less I swore that I would never break


    50

    Quoted message said:

    kgs going up, so I am happy to be around 50 kgs again...sooo close I can smell it...*g*;o)

    So here are my numbers

    Mette
    119/112.6/110

    Loss week 4: 9 oz :o) Total loss: ~ 7 lbs :o)

    :o)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.