Listen to music while riding?

alienator said:
Why ruin a bike ride with music? One of the best parts of rides, for me, is the quiet solitude.
Depends on your world-view I suppose. I find very little in life that is not better with music than without. I can't even count the $ I spent trying to find a viable way to listen to music on a motorcycle. Much easier on a bike. In fact, for an old, marginally computer-illiterate guy like me, the very best thing about the digital revolution is the advent of the mp3 player. I've found that listening while riding (m/c or bicycle) forces me to be more attentive visually (had to buy a mirror for my bicycle helmet), but the joy the music brings makes it worthwhile.

shaashaxehas said:
ïîçäðàâëåíèÿ íà ãîä çíàêîìñòâà êàðèíà çíàêîìñòâà çíàêîìñòâà ãîðîäà óñòü èëèìñêà ÷àò êðîâàòêà íîâè÷êèèíòèì êèçëÿð ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà ïåðìü êàê ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ ñ ãååè â òàðàçå õî÷ó ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ ñ äåâóøêîé äëÿ ñåêñà â íîâîñèáååðåâàí çíàêîìñòâà çíàêîìñòâà ðîñòîâà äîíó êàê ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ ñ íåçíàêîìöåì êàê ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ c ïàðíåì â âîðîíåæåñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà â õàáàðîâñêå çíàêîìñòâà âåðîíèêà 23 ìîñêâà çíàêîìñòâà àçèàòîâ çíàêîìñòâà ìèòÿõî÷ó ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ ñ àìåðèêàíöåì ÷àñòíûå èíòèì çíàêîìñòâà êèåâ ïîëíûå æåíùèíû çíàêîìñòâà ñ ìóæ÷èíàìè àëìàòà ÿ õî÷ó ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ ñ äåâóøêîé ïî ñåêñó ôîòîçíàêîìñòâà äëÿ íåñîâåðøåííîëåòíèõ ã ñàðàòîâà èíòèì çíàêîìñòâà ôîòî åêàòåðèíáóðã çíàêîìñòâà àíêåòû ïàðíè çíàêîìñòâà ñ ôðàíöóçñêèìè ìóæ÷èíàìèçíàêîìñòâà â ðóìûíèè çíàêîìñòâà êóðñàíò âóìî ìåæäóíàðîäíûå ëåñáè çíàêîìñòâà øëþõè èðêóòñêçíàêîìñòâà ïåðåïèñêà òåì êîìó çà 35 40 çíàêîìñòâà ëþáîâü ñîçäàòü ýðî çíàêîìñòâà êóðñê çíàêîìñòâà äëÿ íå ñîâåðøåííî ëåòíèõ êèåâçíàêîìñòâà áîãàòûõ óâëåêàòåëüíûå çíàêîìñòâà ïðîñòèòóòêè êàíäàëàêøà ïàðà ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿïîëÿêîâà ìèëëèîíåðøà æåëàåò ïîçíàêîìèòüñÿ ñàäî ìàçî çíàêîìñòâà ñàðàòîâ sex çíàêîìñòâà â éîøêàð îëà çíàêîìñòâà âåðõíÿÿ ïûøìàïðîñòèòóòêè êàâàëåðîâî çíàêîìñòâà â ÷åáîêñàðàõ ôðàíöèÿ ñàíò ìàëî çíàêîìñòâà ã ëóãà çíàêîìñòâàñåêñ òîìñê çíàêîìñòâà êèåâà çàïîðîæñêàÿ îáë çíàêîìñòâà èñòîðèè çíàêîìñòâà íà ñàéòå çíàêîìñòâ â èíòåðíåòèñîöèàëüíàÿ ñåòü ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâ çíàêîìñòâà êóçíåöê ïåíçåíñêàÿ ôëèðò çíàêîìñòâà ëþáîâü èðèíà èæåâñê 20 çíàêîìñòâàçíàêîìñòâà ïîä àáàæóðîì çíàêîìñòâà íîâîñèáèðñê love çíàêîìñòâà óõòà àëåêñàíäð êàðàãàíäà çíàêîìñòâàçíàêîìñòâà ñàíêò ïåòåðáóðã timurçíàêîìñòâà ëûòêàðèíîãîñïîæè çíàêîìñòâàãäå ñíÿòü ïðîñòèòóòêó â êèåâåïîðíî çíàêîìñòâà â òîáîëüñêåðåàëüíûå çíàêîìñòâà ñ áè ïàðàìè íà óêðàèíåñåêñ èíòèìíûå çíàêîìñòâà ðîñòîâàøëþõè êèðîâçíàêîìñòâà êîëîìíàèíòèì çíàêîìñòâà ëóöê
Damn Skippy!

fatandslow said:
Depends on your world-view I suppose. I find very little in life that is not better with music than without.

Wow. You must lead a very sad life.

alienator said:
Wow. You must lead a very sad life.
My life is sad because its usually better with music? What? Really? More likely its sad because I waste part of it on this forum.

I think that I would definitely like to hear that car coming up behind me and move over instead of wondering if I hear a car and then fumbling to turn down the volume to check while I am being run over. Excluding Priuses of course.

kdelong said:
I think that I would definitely like to hear that car coming up behind me and move over instead of wondering if I hear a car and then fumbling to turn down the volume to check while I am being run over. Excluding Priuses of course.

What a strange concept.....

I guess it's a shame your life isn't as rich and full as it could be since you don't listen to music on your rides.

fatandslow said:
My life is sad because its usually better with music? What? Really? More likely its sad because I waste part of it on this forum.

no. the forum works wonders, you'll just always be a *****.

gman0482 said:
Hey everyone,
I am wondering how many of you put on earphones and listen to music while riding?
I was thinking about getting an MP3 player or an Ipod for when I do my solo rides, but everyone I talk to is advising against it.

-Greg
Greg, when you no longer need to ask the question you'll have the right answer. Until then, don't ride with earphones.

Bike N Ski said:
Greg, when you no longer need to ask the question you'll have the right answer. Until then, don't ride with earphones.

As with all questions and answers, thanks, just was wondering about everyone else

alienator said:
What a strange concept.....

I guess it's a shame your life isn't as rich and full as it could be since you don't listen to music on your rides.
if you were listening to bat out of hell you would hear motorbikes behind you,,,,,, and hey lets be carefull out there:cool:

gman0482 said:
As with all questions and answers, thanks, just was wondering about everyone else
what about 'wagners ring cycle' now that would get you going on the bike ,and up the alp the huez ........