Listen to music while riding?

If you are cycling indoors you can amp up the music. Wear earphones if you prefer. But if you are cycling outdoors I would not recommend it. This might cause an accident. Lots of accidents happen due to some people wearing earphones while walking, driving and cycling. I know someone who got hit by a motorcycle because when he was cycling he didn't hear the beep of the motorcycle. Apparently, he was wearing an earphone.

That's very true. Some people are fortunate enough to have their own indoor space for riding their bicycles. I remember watching a movie where rich people owned their own property. You could practically ride your way around it all day.

I, personally, listen to music even while I'm riding and travelling. I mean its fun and it makes my adventure more alive. It prevents me to feel tired instead I felt so energetic because it fuels up my spirit to go on what I wanted to do. Sometimes I sing out loud on the road, eventhough there are some people looking at me. Some might call it distraction, but for me its a special bonus that I should cherish. Every day I listen to music and I'm not comfortable if I with music as my companion.

That's kind of risky. It's best to stay safe. Kindly don't put yourself in potential danger by listening to something while riding outside. Too many have suffer the consequences of such.

Reactions: ajahcuizon
Yes, it's really an issue. I guess it's okay if you're riding in a place where there's no one around. Like a park with no moving vehicles. But doing this in busy streets is like asking for trouble.
You're right! It would be dangerous when doing this on a busy and crowded street. I you're on a street crowded with many vehicles, it's better to avoid listening to music to prevent distraction which can lead to a worse accident.

You're right! It would be dangerous when doing this on a busy and crowded street. I you're on a street crowded with many vehicles, it's better to avoid listening to music to prevent distraction which can lead to a worse accident.

That's right. People can be risk takers when it comes to that. Especially, young people. They should not underestimate the likelihood of accidents.

It is not good to hear music while driving. It is very dangerious to us. But If you are in a happy mode and you are driving in a local area where crowd is negligiable than you can enjoy music. And you can get best music here.