Anybody have any experience with the IRD BB's seen here?
http://www.interlocracing.com/bbs.html
Says they are made by Tange. Anybody have one?
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Anybody have any experience with the IRD BB's seen here?
http://www.interlocracing.com/bbs.html
Says they are made by Tange. Anybody have one?
Doesn't Shimano contract out its UN-7x and 5x square taper bb to Tange?
If so, good stuff for little money.....
I believe that Tange makes most of the bottom brackets made in Japan.
Sugino, Shimano, Sakae, SR, Suntour, etc., were made by Tange. They
also make great headsets. Tange - the biggest bearing-parts maker
you've never heard about ...
- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA
Donald Gillies said:I believe that Tange makes most of the bottom brackets made in Japan.
Sugino, Shimano, Sakae, SR, Suntour, etc., were made by Tange. They
also make great headsets. Tange - the biggest bearing-parts maker
you've never heard about ...- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA
They make nice forks, too:
http://harriscyclery.net/site/page.cfm?PageID=49&SKU=FK2482
Jeff (Pronounced Tahn-Gay) Wills
Quoted message said:Donald Gillies wrote:
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Tange - the biggest bearing-parts maker you've never heard about ...
JeffWills said:They make nice forks, too:
http://harriscyclery.net/site/page.cfm?PageID=49&SKU=FK2482
Indeed, they even made OEM forks - SEKAI and RALEIGH both used TANGE
OEM forks.
- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA
I must be old, I remember when Tange tubing was right up there with
Columbus and Reynolds tubings, and considered one of the best!!!
Tange II road tubing
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobequus/images/bikepictures/Tange-road-tubing-II.jpg
Tange OS tubing
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobequus/images/bikepictures/Tange-OS-tubing.jpg
Then again, I also like Ishiwata, Vitus, Oria and Excell tubing
too.....
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.