How cycling is good for women

Cycling is good for women in many ways. Here are the most obvious ones in my opinion:
1. Cycling improves cardiovascular healthby increasing lung capacity and burning fat across your whole body, reducing cholesterol and blood pressure and therefore improving blood circulation.
2. Riding a bike strengthens the muscles of the legs and glutes. Cycling helps reduce cellulite by stimulating the build-up of fat and fluid in the lower limbs.
3. Regular cycling and a healthy, balanced diet will keep your body fat in check and help you lose those extra pounds. If you’re overweight or obese, cycling is perfect as it’s a low-impact sport, and your ankles, knees, and hips will be thankful!

As others have stated, it's an alternative to the gym. The gym is boring. With cycling, you go outdoor. Experience fresh air and see the beautiful world as well.

Because if she exercises and looks good, daddy happily hands over his paycheck. If not, she doesn't get any money.

Wife wants to be a part of what I'm doing -( competitive spouse thing.)
IMHO you are lucky if your female is riding there are countless benefits.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
Exactly Gina my wife has ridden with me for over 20 years. Countless benefits and suggestions to buy more bike stuff.
101721D1.JPG

Indeed , cycling works in my favor when she's interested. She understands and supports purchases esp equipt for safety- helmet ect.
Great companionship on a ride , having spouse along.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
Wife is 59. Started cycling at 35. Exercise on the bike over 20 years has kept her in a healthy state. Lots of fun, friends, and good health heading into our older years.

biketop4.jpg
TanT6.JPG

A woman can keep fit and that's great cardio! And if it's a cargo bike, then I can spend more time with my family.
If you ride a cargo bike with your family, doesn't that affect your cardio in a negative way?

I think all women should ride a bike. My Wife is 60 and I think cycling has preserved her youth some.

20230114_173226.jpg