Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

hippy's eurotour - some new pics

Started by hippy · · Last activity · 22 posts · 2,210 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
26 July 2005
Last activity
31 July 2005
Original author
hippy
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,210
Views / 30 days
9

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    thehippy.netthumbnails.php

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

  2. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    thehippy.netthumbnails.php

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    AND you have beer!

  3. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Some freaky wildlife around them parts.
    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=108&pos=11

    --
    Nick

  4. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Some freaky wildlife around them parts.
    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=108&pos=11

    --
    Nick

  5. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Some freaky wildlife around them parts.
    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=108&pos=11

    --
    Nick

  6. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Some freaky wildlife around them parts.
    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=108&pos=11

    --
    Nick

  7. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Nice pics!
    That painters trowel looks pretty big, what were they painting?

    Zoom

  8. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Nice pics!
    That painters trowel looks pretty big, what were they painting?

    Zoom

  9. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Nice pics!
    That painters trowel looks pretty big, what were they painting?

    Zoom

  10. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Nice pics!
    That painters trowel looks pretty big, what were they painting?

    Zoom

  11. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Nice pics!
    That painters trowel looks pretty big, what were they painting?

    Zoom

  12. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Nice pics!
    That painters trowel looks pretty big, what were they painting?

    Zoom

  13. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Nice pics!
    That painters trowel looks pretty big, what were they painting?

    Zoom

  14. hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=108&page=1

    hippy
    - looking for beer now..

    Nice pics!
    That painters trowel looks pretty big, what were they painting?

    Zoom

  15. NoZX6R said:


    Some freaky wildlife around them parts.
    thehippy.netdisplayimage.php

    Not just those ugly, furry critters either..
    Scrambling through the NL "bush" to take a [censored] or riding singleordoubletrack always seems to meet my precious, exposed hands and legs with
    'Bastardus Stinging Nettleus'. It's also known as the 'Don't touch me or you'll be scratching for the next two hours' shrub.

    hippy

  16. quote='Zoom'hippy said:

    I can justify this self-promotion because there IS some cycling content
    and I am Australian, so nyer, nyer! :P

    thehippy.netthumbnails.php

    Nice pics!
    That painters trowel looks pretty big, what were they painting?
    [/QUOTE]

    They probably just had an XXXL trowel left over in the warehouse they needed to get rid of.. or.. one of the stoners took it a little too literally when they were told to paint the "town" red.. 😉

    hippy

  17. hippy said:

    Not just those ugly, furry critters either..
    Scrambling through the NL "bush" to take a [censored] or riding
    singleordoubletrack always seems to meet my precious, exposed hands and
    legs with
    'Bastardus Stinging Nettleus'. It's also known as the 'Don't touch me
    or you'll be scratching for the next two hours' shrub.

    Good grub, those stinging nettles.

    If you want an antidote, rub dock leaves into the sting site.

    --
    Regards.
    Richard.

  18. In article <[email hidden]>, Richard

    Sherratt said:
    hippy said:

    Not just those ugly, furry critters either..
    Scrambling through the NL "bush" to take a [censored] or riding
    singleordoubletrack always seems to meet my precious, exposed hands and
    legs with
    'Bastardus Stinging Nettleus'. It's also known as the 'Don't touch me
    or you'll be scratching for the next two hours' shrub.

    Good grub, those stinging nettles.

    Although rather diuretic, so not good for long days in the saddle. I
    imagine (I never do long days in the saddle meself).

    Quoted message said:


    If you want an antidote, rub dock leaves into the sting site.

  19. In article <[email hidden]>, Richard

    Sherratt said:
    hippy said:

    Not just those ugly, furry critters either..
    Scrambling through the NL "bush" to take a [censored] or riding
    singleordoubletrack always seems to meet my precious, exposed hands and
    legs with
    'Bastardus Stinging Nettleus'. It's also known as the 'Don't touch me
    or you'll be scratching for the next two hours' shrub.

    Good grub, those stinging nettles.

    If you want an antidote, rub dock leaves into the sting site.

    Oh - or anything alakline-y, milk fr'instance.

  20. Sara said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:

    On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 06:23:50 +1000, hippy

    Quoted message said:

    Not just those ugly, furry critters either..
    Scrambling through the NL "bush" to take a [censored] or riding
    singleordoubletrack always seems to meet my precious, exposed hands and
    legs with
    'Bastardus Stinging Nettleus'. It's also known as the 'Don't touch me
    or you'll be scratching for the next two hours' shrub.

    Good grub, those stinging nettles.

    If you want an antidote, rub dock leaves into the sting site.

    Oh - or anything alakline-y, milk fr'instance.

    1. I don´t even know what dock leaves are and would probably mistakenly pick something that stings even worse..

    2. If I had something edible like milk, you can bet your vital organs I´ll eat or drink it - sod wasting it on a sting!

    3. "I´m so tough".. which reminds me.. does anyone remember that "I´m so tough, I..." skit from the 80´s?

    eg: I´m so tough, when I go to the beach... I kick sand into my OWN face!

    regressing hippy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.