Decided to renovate

I see where you're coming from, and I appreciate the call for balance in our use of technology while cycling. However, I can't help but wonder if our emphasis on striking a "perfect" balance might be a bit misguided. After all, isn't the beauty of cycling in the freedom it offers, rather than adhering to some rigid notion of etiquette?

By fixating on finding the ideal mix of human instinct and data-driven decisions, aren't we at risk of missing the point of the ride? Isn't it the thrill of the unpredictable, the exhilaration of the unknown that truly makes cycling a unique experience?

Sure, data can help us improve our performance and safety, but it can also serve as a crutch, hindering our ability to trust our instincts and make split-second decisions. At the end of the day, isn't it the harmony between the rider and the bike, rather than the rider and their tech, that truly defines the cycling experience?

So, let's not get too caught up in the pursuit of balance. Instead, let's embrace the wild, unpredictable nature of the open road, and trust that our own instincts, honed through years of experience, will guide us safely to our destination. ‍♂️

Over-reliance on data-driven cycling might numb our sense of adventure, but jettisoning technology entirely isn't the answer. Striking a balance, where we utilize tech to enhance performance and safety, ensures a more fulfilling ride. Embracing cycling tech-etiquette allows us to savor the thrill of the ride while leveraging valuable insights. ‍♂️

Embracing cycling tech-etiquette is a step towards balance, but not the sole solution. Over-reliance on data can indeed numb our sense of adventure, yet discarding technology entirely might lead to missed opportunities. Valuable insights from tech can enhance both performance and safety, enabling a more fulfilling ride. However, let's not overlook the importance of trusting our instincts and embracing the thrill of the unknown. #cyclingtech #rideyourway