General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

2278 miles high lander.What do you think?

Started by Tom Wheeler · · Last activity · 6 posts · 680 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 June 2005
Last activity
24 June 2005
Original author
Tom Wheeler
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
680
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. miles is ddddddddddd
    ( l.s.d.) very funny twit....do the math.
    f u ranger..
    from woods.......
    2278÷173 days=13.16763
    a half marathon a day.....
    16,14.21 and today.....
    Ranger Rabbit.......
    and you e
    R a grand total is a new car.
    38 grand a year.
    20 bucks in 10¢ cans.
    a 40 buck pair of hiking boots for your kid.

    and to get paid to chaise me from a a.t.v?
    to make sure I won't do disperse on your watcher.
    pontiac district 50 court.
    to saganaw police department

    shall I go on........

    ddddddddddddddddr Evil
    make you a deal;lull.......
    U keep your money and mole joe....
    and I'll take your baby.......
    i want my baby back ribs.......

    do the math.....
    I say again inf blue
    todays market place is.... if trump gave this area a billion $ dollars I
    would be
    lucky to find 10¢.........or evan get 10¢ after the billion was and
    did get paid....

    Mi spirt.
    just the way thy are......
    lowtuc
    p.s. summer solace had a 4% magnetic 360° pull maxs and the holy
    spirt was here then went back to 1 % and I left the public library
    were the she man well get balls one day with my all ready takein
    [censored].......and tell te 400 mich works talent ban of mine hits that I
    have notwork and got denide unemployment for near 2 years 7 onth now
    with no pay check or any hep with a job or money.........and I was a
    isrelite and holy spirt zues to....and they all our ass wholes
    too........
    as long as they get a pa check then the world is all right......

    jesus tell me...were is the give.....were were....
    wht else is new...there [censored].agan.

    time to ride el chepe asses...........
    I gon
    1 10¢ can found yesterday in 14 miles of treck butt 1 . 5 billion in
    more road care done............. what else is new......there
    [censored]............a men
    summer pull gone butt nt forgotten.......

  2. What the hell are you talking about?
    Just curious.
    have a nice day
    roah

  3. Nobody knows.

  4. I know.
    and I told these leaders.
    and they don't f ing care.......

    all they care about is they get paid.....

    so we as a comunity lose.........

    i say again......2 2 7 8 miles in 1 7
    3 days H I G H L a n
    der............
    and F U W
    ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddder

  5. How much of an angle do you has to put on to shoot down a missle.

    I don't no. how much..

    5 miles.
    no 4 million bucks from tony the tiger....

    no more track field re surface for you tiger man.

    Hay mr A keep your hands off of my hinnie...

    A long journey always begin's with the first step...................
    The trip is on......... and the champ is back..........
    time for bike rides camp hike and hunt and fish.................. oh
    yes and run when there is time and energy left too...........

  6. Quoted message said:

    A long journey always begin's with the first step...................


    The trip is on......... and the champ is back..........
    time for bike rides camp hike and hunt and fish.................. oh
    yes and run when there is time and energy left too...........>

    So let me get this right. The guy with NO JOB is going on a vacation?
    FROM WHAT?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.