rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Your suggestions for best muni songs?

Started by MuniAddict · · Last activity · 9 posts · 317 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
10 August 2006
Last activity
11 August 2006
Original author
MuniAddict
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
317
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I really would like to get everybody's input as to what songs you would
    likely choose for muni videos. Whereas the rap-type stuff seems to work
    well for street/trials riding, muni seems better suited for rock-type
    songs. I could be wrong though.

    Please give me as many song ideas as you can think of. Any era from
    50's to present and please give song & artist too. Thanks!😄

    --
    MuniAddict

    Uni...it's just a cycle I'm going through. 😄

    Impotence: It's just nature's way of saying no hard feelings.😎
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51981

  2. I doubt you like country...But i always wanted to use this song for a
    muni video.. Its called "Good Day to ride" and its by George Canyon( I
    could be wrong...Im very sure thats who it is though.) It works so well
    and i think it would really suit your riding style.

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'Check Out The Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez)

    Radical Reed said:

    I have to herd the polor bears, while harvesting pot. Then I sit down on
    my couch made of softwood lumber with a glass of maple syrup and watch
    a hockey game or a gay marrige.

    *Caution-I may have no idea what im talking about*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51981

  3. I purchased Green Day's "American Idiot" album on the way down to Moab,
    had it in my head for the whole weekend, and totally shredded (for me).

    --
    tholub
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tholub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/804
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51981

  4. tholub said:

    I purchased Green Day's "American Idiot" album on the way down to Moab,
    had it in my head for the whole weekend, and totally shredded (for me).

    trials_uni said:

    I doubt you like country...But i always wanted to use this song for a
    muni video.. Its called "Good Day to ride" and its by George Canyon( I
    could be wrong...Im very sure thats who it is though.) It works so well
    and i think it would really suit your riding style.

    I'll check those out. Thanks!

    --
    MuniAddict

    Uni...it's just a cycle I'm going through. 😄

    Impotence: It's just nature's way of saying no hard feelings.😎
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51981

  5. hmmm, personally, I'm fond of "can't get my head aroud you" by the
    Offspring(thanks Forrest)

    it works well for any type of riding.

    --
    mornish

    owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

    owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mornish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11658
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51981

  6. Red Hot Chili Peppers "Dani California" or any other good songs by them
    would be good.

    --
    unicycle6869

    Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

    Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
    screws the country?

    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
    morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
    Sinatra
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51981

  7. Well i know that as soon as i get some MUni footage and make a video im
    gonna have "Cliffs of Dover" by Eric Johnson playing in the backround.
    so maybe check that out.

    --
    The Bruiser

    lvl 4 unicyclist!! w00t w00t!
    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=222922
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Bruiser's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11352
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51981

  8. "Velocity" by Face to Face. "Leave it Alone" by NoFX. Oh wait, I'm
    planning on using those...
    "Spring", by Vivaldi 😉

    --
    evil-nick

    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
    obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
    through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
    its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
    remain.

    * Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

    I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

    My gallery:
    http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
    Our Club:
    http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51981

  9. i was just listening to a song by Finn (i.e. Neil and Tim Finn, of
    Crowded House), and it seemed the lyrics were perfect for a Muni
    video...

    "I took a ride in an angel's heap
    and she took me away to where
    the hills are steep"...

    the song is called Angel's Heap, and it's a great tune too....

    --
    julianlim

    }--O

    julianlim AT unicyclist DOT com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    julianlim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51981

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.