Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Your First Time - Yes, i am talking about sex.

Started by MountainPro · · Last activity · 90 posts · 10,970 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
10 February 2006
Last activity
12 September 2006
Original author
MountainPro
Posts
90
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
10,970
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 90
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In response to massive demand from the Smokey Mountain area, i have decided to ask you about your first fumble in the dark.

    lets 'ave em.

    during college in a car at lunchtime when i was 17.

    okay, i know its old...i come from a very small town. 3 houses, 4 pubs and 6 churches and only one unmarried woman, Dolly and she was 76. So i had to go further afield and i came from a very poor family so i could'nt afford to travel 150 miles to the next township in search of some 'entertainment'.

    things were tight (i am talking about money) i walked the first part until i got a lift on a horse and cart, times were tough in 'ye olden dayes'....there were no cars and the i remember when the internet was all fields and milk tasted like cow [censored].....yep, the best 3 shillings i ever spent.

  2. I can't remember my first time - can u believe that ?
    I genuinely can't remember it.

    I'm sure I wasn't [censored] when it happened - and even if I was [censored], I'm certain that I'd remember it.

  3. Yes, it was 40 years ago, I only recently (December) re-visited the location , it is now a popular picnic spot with gas barBques on the Swan river foreshore at Nedlands . I showed my current GF a few weeks later, told her it was significant, she guessed, funny, she has the same first name.

  4. To be honest, mine was just a few weeks ago. No sense in going much into detail, but....well, we were in the middle of the act when Lance walked in, Sheryl cried out "Honey, he means nothing to me!" And, well, I think you all know what happened after that. That's right, Richie Sambora came in and yelled: "Heather, who are these people?"

    Just your typical first time.

  5. Great demand,yeah right! Pro you were chomping at the bit to post this thread..admit it.
    Anyway my first time at sex was when I was 12 and it was incredible..... wait I guess you are talking about sex with a partner which would take it forward a few more years with my wife to be at that time, now ex.
    It was a remarkable 30 seconds and my first experience with a condom which I never developed a liking for,the condom that is.
    As in cycling time and technique improved with practice.
    I am not sure I have ever reached perfection so I will keep training and practicing.

  6. jhuskey said:

    Great demand,yeah right! Pro you were chomping at the bit to post this thread..admit it.
    Anyway my first time at sex was when I was 12 and it was incredible..... wait I guess you are talking about sex with a partner which would take it forward a few more years with my wife to be at that time, now ex.
    It was a remarkable 30 seconds and my first experience with a condom which I never developed a liking for,the condom that is.
    As in cycling time and technique improved with practice.
    I am not sure I have ever reached perfection so I will keep training and practicing.

    Very good JH.

    In my own case, I'm racking my memory to try to recall when, when and with whom.
    I was a bit of a boyo me, in my younger days (not boasting, trust me).

  7. i am sure its a familiar story worldwide..

    Chance3290 said:

    To be honest, mine was just a few weeks ago. No sense in going much into detail, but....well, we were in the middle of the act when Lance walked in, Sheryl cried out "Honey, he means nothing to me!" And, well, I think you all know what happened after that. That's right, Richie Sambora came in and yelled: "Heather, who are these people?"

    Just your typical first time.

  8. limerickman said:

    I can't remember my first time - can u believe that ?
    I genuinely can't remember it.

    I'm sure I wasn't [censored] when it happened - and even if I was [censored], I'm certain that I'd remember it.


    i know what its like, there were so many and what with all the drugs and drink etc...things get a bit blurry....

    first try to esbablish the location, then the year, then the person you shagged. If you remember the first two it usually narrows it down to at least 15 women.

  9. MountainPro said:

    i know what its like, there were so many and what with all the drugs and drink etc...things get a bit blurry....

    first try to esbablish the location, then the year, then the person you shagged. If you remember the first two it usually narrows it down to at least 15 women.

    I do recall a familiar scenario,in that no matter who the girl,excluding the two or so virgins I deflowered,each one stated that I was only the second guy they had ever been with.
    What are the odds?

  10. jhuskey said:

    Anyway my first time at sex was when I was 12 and it was incredible..... wait I guess you are talking about sex with a partner which would take it forward a few more years with my wife to be at that time, now ex..


    😄 😄 😄 ...Thank God for the Sunday newspaper with the bra ads.

  11. limerickman said:

    I can't remember my first time - can u believe that ?
    I genuinely can't remember it.

    I'm sure I wasn't [censored] when it happened - and even if I was [censored], I'm certain that I'd remember it.

    Sounds like it hasn't happened yet 😉

  12. jhuskey said:

    I do recall a familiar scenario,in that no matter who the girl,excluding the two or so virgins I deflowered,each one stated that I was only the second guy they had ever been with.
    What are the odds?


    its just one of these automatic answers that is programmed into us.

    how many men have to slept with?...oh youre the second, honest..

    we get them back later with...does my bum look big in this?...no sweetheart.

    it requires no thought at all, you dont even have to look up from the tv.

  13. MountainPro said:

    its just one of these automatic answers that is programmed into us.

    how many men have to slept with?...oh youre the second, honest..

    we get them back later with...does my bum look big in this?...no sweetheart.

    it requires no thought at all, you dont even have to look up from the tv.

    I have been duped again.oh [censored]!

  14. jhuskey said:

    Great demand,yeah right! Pro you were chomping at the bit to post this thread..admit it.
    Anyway my first time at sex was when I was 12 and it was incredible..... wait I guess you are talking about sex with a partner which would take it forward a few more years with my wife to be at that time, now ex.
    It was a remarkable 30 seconds and my first experience with a condom which I never developed a liking for,the condom that is.
    As in cycling time and technique improved with practice.
    I am not sure I have ever reached perfection so I will keep training and practicing.

    BTW: As a premptive strike,it was not my sister,cousin,mother,close family member of any kind.

  15. jhuskey said:

    BTW: As a premptive strike,it was not my sister,cousin,mother,close family member of any kind.


    So your not that type of hill folk?

  16. Chance3290 said:

    So your not that type of hill folk?

    Correct,of course anyone elses mother,sister and so forth was fair game.

  17. jhuskey said:

    Correct,of course anyone elses mother,sister and so forth was fair game.


    I don't know, after looking at some of the photos of this site (my included), you sure you'd like to dive into these gene pools?
    Of course, I found out a long time ago, that the old saying is true. "I never went to bed with an ugly woman. But I surely did wake up with quite a few."

  18. MountainPro said:

    In response to massive demand from the Smokey Mountain area, i have decided to ask you about your first fumble in the dark.

    lets 'ave em.

    during college in a car at lunchtime when i was 17.

    okay, i know its old...i come from a very small town. 3 houses, 4 pubs and 6 churches and only one unmarried woman, Dolly and she was 76. So i had to go further afield and i came from a very poor family so i could'nt afford to travel 150 miles to the next township in search of some 'entertainment'.

    things were tight (i am talking about money) i walked the first part until i got a lift on a horse and cart, times were tough in 'ye olden dayes'....there were no cars and the i remember when the internet was all fields and milk tasted like cow [censored].....yep, the best 3 shillings i ever spent.

    I remember my first time like it was yesterday. It was the summer of 1986 and I was riding my well-worn Schwinn 5-speed (complete with ripped banana seat) around the block attempting to break the neighborhood's 1-hour record of 22.153 miles previously set by newspaper delivery boy Eddie Merckylson 10 years earlier. I'd never met the kid, but I'd heard quite a few things about him, such as being nick-named 'the cannibal' because he was caught eating his own sister during recess in the 8th grade.

    Anyway, I was sweating out my 94th lap when the clothes pin holding the king of diamonds playing card against the spokes of my front wheel came loose and I was forced to stop in front of Mrs. Pound's house on Dauphine Street to effect a hasty repair. I was just re-positioning the clothes pin on the fork when Mrs. Pound came out her front door and asked if everything was o.k., and would I like to come inside for a frosty soda pop. Well, I figured that the record was out of reach anyway now, so what the hell! I went inside and hadn't even had a sip of my soda when Mrs. Pound asked me if I wouldn't like to get out of my sweaty clothes. Well, I could see the writing on the wall and I protested to her that I wasn't that kind of boy, and where in the hell was her husband anyway? She explained that he wouldn't be home for hours, and that he was a real [censored] anyway.

    Well, I won't get into all the details, but I'll tell you it's something I'll never forget.

  19. lance_armstrong said:

    I remember my first time like it was yesterday. It was the summer of 1986 and I was riding my well-worn Schwinn 5-speed (complete with ripped banana seat) around the block attempting to break the neighborhood's 1-hour record of 22.153 miles previously set by newspaper delivery boy Eddie Merckylson 10 years earlier. I'd never met the kid, but I'd heard quite a few things about him, such as being nick-named 'the cannibal' because he was caught eating his own sister during recess in the 8th grade.

    Anyway, I was sweating out my 94th lap when the clothes pin holding the king of diamonds playing card against the spokes of my front wheel came loose and I was forced to stop in front of Mrs. Pound's house on Dauphine Street to effect a hasty repair. I was just re-positioning the clothes pin on the fork when Mrs. Pound came out her front door and asked if everything was o.k., and would I like to come inside for a frosty soda pop. Well, I figured that the record was out of reach anyway now, so what the hell! I went inside and hadn't even had a sip of my soda when Mrs. Pound asked me if I wouldn't like to get out of my sweaty clothes. Well, I could see the writing on the wall and I protested to her that I wasn't that kind of boy, and where in the hell was her husband anyway? She explained that he wouldn't be home for hours, and that he was a real [censored] anyway.

    Well, I won't get into all the details, but I'll tell you it's something I'll never forget.

    LOL... Very good satire.

    There wasn't a guy dressed in a Devils suit in the closet was there.... Did she start rattling cow bells when you were getting , you know....near the finish ? Was it a slow pounding mountain top finish? or was it an all out hammer sprint to the finish line ?😄

    Lw

  20. lance_armstrong said:

    I remember my first time like it was yesterday. It was the summer of 1986 and I was riding my well-worn Schwinn 5-speed (complete with ripped banana seat) around the block attempting to break the neighborhood's 1-hour record of 22.153 miles previously set by newspaper delivery boy Eddie Merckylson 10 years earlier. I'd never met the kid, but I'd heard quite a few things about him, such as being nick-named 'the cannibal' because he was caught eating his own sister during recess in the 8th grade.

    Anyway, I was sweating out my 94th lap when the clothes pin holding the king of diamonds playing card against the spokes of my front wheel came loose and I was forced to stop in front of Mrs. Pound's house on Dauphine Street to effect a hasty repair. I was just re-positioning the clothes pin on the fork when Mrs. Pound came out her front door and asked if everything was o.k., and would I like to come inside for a frosty soda pop. Well, I figured that the record was out of reach anyway now, so what the hell! I went inside and hadn't even had a sip of my soda when Mrs. Pound asked me if I wouldn't like to get out of my sweaty clothes. Well, I could see the writing on the wall and I protested to her that I wasn't that kind of boy, and where in the hell was her husband anyway? She explained that he wouldn't be home for hours, and that he was a real [censored] anyway.

    Well, I won't get into all the details, but I'll tell you it's something I'll never forget.

    Hey Lance, that's the downside to doping.
    The hallucinations get worse as time goes by!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.