Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

You've got to admire this guy's balls.

Started by Critic · · Last activity · 12 posts · 2,894 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
6 May 2003
Last activity
7 May 2003
Original author
Critic
Posts
12
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,894
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–12 of 12
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. news.mysanantonio.comstory.cfm

  2. Critic said:

    news.mysanantonio.comstory.cfm

    Actually, that's the only thing you don't get to admire. Thank God!

    --
    -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

  3. "Critic" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    news.mysanantonio.comstory.cfm

    Yeah, he rides on the road. That's scary.

    JD

  4. "Critic" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    news.mysanantonio.comstory.cfm

    Nice shoes.

    /s

  5. "BB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Critic said:


    news.mysanantonio.comstory.cfm

    Quoted message said:


    Actually, that's the only thing you don't get to admire. Thank God!

    My thoughts exactly. Pretty funny though. Some people are so uptight, they need to see something
    like this to jolt them back to reality (as warped as it may be).

    Matt (appreciates shock value)

  6. "Critic" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    news.mysanantonio.comstory.cfm

    Damn. If I had his bod, I'd wear a thong, too.

    Why are Americans so uptight about seeing skin? Nudity is natural - it's clothing that's unnatural.
    Don't hand me that "we were kicked out of Eden" [censored], either.

    I find it pathetic that Americans (men particularly) spend so much time being titillated by
    near-nudity, Playboy and its ilk, blah-blah. Ho hum. We're pretty repressed, aren't we?

    B

  7. JD <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Critic" <[email hidden]> wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    news.mysanantonio.comstory.cfm

    Quoted message said:


    Yeah, he rides on the road. That's scary.

    JD

    Yeah, roaDIE scum:

    cafeshops.comcycling.3839470

    Shaun aRe

  8. "Critic" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    news.mysanantonio.comstory.cfm

    There's no doubt a ng out there for those inclined to admiring men's balls.

    Paladin

  9. "B. Sanders" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Critic" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    news.mysanantonio.comstory.cfm

    Quoted message said:


    Damn. If I had his bod, I'd wear a thong, too.

    Why are Americans so uptight about seeing skin? Nudity is natural - it's clothing that's
    unnatural. Don't hand me that "we were kicked out of Eden" [censored], either.

    Agreed, but it's a country founded by puritans. It was a place for the Brits to send the ones who
    were too uptight for their tastes. Look at who's in charge these days. Look at Ashcroft. It's back
    to "basics". Funny how they talk about freeing the women of Afganistan from having to wear Burkas
    and then Ashcrost covers up lady justice's nipples because they were offensive.

    Quoted message said:

    I find it pathetic that Americans (men particularly) spend so much time being titillated by
    near-nudity, Playboy and its ilk, blah-blah. Ho hum. We're pretty repressed, aren't we?

    I'd like to think I'm not-so-repressed, but I must say I like the female form. It's pleasing to look
    at. a well-sculpted male body can also have artistic merit, but I'd generally rather look at women.
    It's the curves, I guess. Maybe the hormones too.

    Quoted message said:

    B

    Matt

  10. Its Lycra or a thong, its the next best thing to riding nude. Look at it this way no seams to bug
    you. Or nothing to hang up on the nose of the saddle.

    Fire up MTB 03

  11. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]... <snip

    Quoted message said:

    Or nothing to hang up on the nose of the saddle.

    I wouldn't count on it...

    Matt (not that I've tried)

  12. Critic said:

    news.mysanantonio.comstory.cfm

    Well he's obviously within his "legal" limits and thus is just choosing to make a statement. I have
    to ask myself what is driving to do this? but good luck to him, I guess if we all did this then
    perhaps there would be less social hangups about body size/shape.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.