Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Y'all Have GOT To See These:

Started by SierraSlim · · Last activity · 6 posts · 653 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
24 December 2010
Last activity
25 December 2010
Original author
SierraSlim
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
653
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey, y'all.

    People are often more creative than I thought. These pictures of 'alternative' Christmas trees are hysterical. Trust me. And enjoy.

    huffingtonpost.comfunniest alternative christmas trees n 798915.html

    And this one about what your last-minute Christmas gift really says. It's so true!

    huffingtonpost.comlast minute gifts christmas n 800602.html

    Hope you like them as much as I did. [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif[/IMG]

  2. There are a lot of people out there who would really appreciate a Kindle. Of course Kindles are overpriced since a digital copy of a book isn't even worth a cent, yet they charge you something ridiculous like $10 for one.

  3. Funny stuff! [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

    The catalogue Christmas tree reminded me of the little trees we used to make out of the Readers' Digest when I was a kid.

  4. I like the ladder.

    The wife and I have a gift rule. Limit of $1! She gets me pizza spice at the Dollar
    store. I get her a thing of bath powder at the same store.

    For her birthday a few years ago I got her four art books from the mid 40's, they
    were marked 15 cents each. I paid $1200, but lied like a dog about it.

  5. Paramount,

    I remember those little trees like it was yesterday! Made them in 3rd grade, I think.

    Brad, I love that kind of cheap gift exchange for laughs. A whilte elephant exchange is always so funny!

    Thanks, you two.

  6. Wood have been alot of fun drinking all that wine to make that wine bottle tree

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.