Hey Everyone,
This game is still in the making, however I have the generals down. I
sent a copy of the rules to Olarf so we can hope to have an english and
german copy up shortly on the website. The tricks needed for the street
part of the game are...
Easy:
180 Unispin, Crankflip, 360, Blind 180 Unispin, 90 Unispin, Backflip,
180/fakie 180, Shifty
Medium:
Hickflip, Doubleflip, 360 Unispin, 270 Unispin, 180 flip, Sex Change,
Fakieflip, 180 backflip
Hard:
Treyflip, lateflip, 180 lateflip, 540 unispin, Inward smallflip,
Varialflip, X up flip, blind 360
Pro:
Full Varialflip, 180 Doubleflip, Hick Doubleflip, Fifthflip, 360
lateflip, 360 flip, 540, Sex Change Doubleflip
Keep in mind you don't have to know all of them. lol. Infact the pro
level is a higher level of play (you can either play: (easy, med, hard)
or (med, hard, pro).
I don't have any freestyle moves for the difficulty levels but i want
to follow the same style. Please help me with this part. I need to get
some good ideas for freestyle skills where lots of people can play, and
also be challenged. I figured for both parts the rider has to start
pedaling forward in control and end the same way. The freestyle skills
will have to go for atleast 5 meters to count.
-Shaun Johanneson
--
unifreak7
http://www.myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson
------------------------------------------------------------------------
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/65344
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com