rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTT: Speedplay Frogs for Time ATAC XS

Started by dfcas · · Last activity · 1 post · 276 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
8 August 2005
Last activity
8 August 2005
Original author
dfcas
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
276
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have 2 sets of Frogs,2 sets of cleats,and some extra bodies that I
    would like to trade for 2 sets Time ATAC XS mtb pedals,either plain or
    carbon bodied,in nice working condition.I don't need cleats.I'm not
    interested in the older style Time ATAC's nor Aliums.I suspect I'll
    have to trade with 2 people,so the the first one can have the extra
    bodies.

    These were my wifes,and rec'd light use before she quit riding.They
    are the lighter color bodies,in great working condition and look good.

    My direct email is dfcas at yahoo dot com

    Thanks,dan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.