http://www.247show.com/watch-videos-online.cfm/cid/24/sid/85
Enjoy!
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
http://www.247show.com/watch-videos-online.cfm/cid/24/sid/85
<tears streaming down face>
"John Rowland" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
http://www.247show.com/watch-videos-online.cfm/cid/24/sid/85<tears streaming down face>
Beautiful - more subtle than Belleville ..... does anyone know if it's
possible to download and save the clip?
RG
<[email hidden]> directed us towards:
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:http://www.247show.com/watch-videos-online.cfm/cid/24/sid/85
and John Rowland reported:
Quoted message said:<tears streaming down face>
From that, I anticipated something very funny. How wrong I was.
[censored] that's powerful.
--
Danny Colyer <URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/>
Subscribe to PlusNet <URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/>
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine
'Beautiful - more subtle than Belleville ..... does anyone know if it's
possible to download and save the clip?'
Good isn't it? As it is presented as a Flash stream you can't actually
download the source file. However there is plenty of software around
that will let you save it to disc as it streams. I use a Mac so used
Snapz Pro X (You get to use it 30 days for free). There seems to be
plenty of free apps for Wintel machines that do the same.
It is also available on a DVD along with a lot of other animations from
the British Animation Awards.
Well, it *did* win an Oscar - 5 years ago I think.
Quoted message said:http://www.247show.com/watch-videos-online.cfm/cid/24/sid/85
Enjoy!
Stunning
--
Andy Morris
AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK
Love this:
Put an end to Outlook Express's messy quotes
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
--
Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service
------->>>>>>http://www.NewsDemon.com<<<<<<------
Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access
Thank you for posting that. I've watched it twice, and I'm considering
forwarding the link to a friend who lost her father a few years back.
--
mark
AndyMorris said:Love this:
Put an end to Outlook Express's messy quotes
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
Better still: http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/
--
Tony
"The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the
right."
- Lord Hailsham
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.