General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

WNM Raymille update for April 17, 2004

Started by Ray Miller · · Last activity · 9 posts · 311 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 April 2004
Last activity
19 April 2004
Original author
Ray Miller
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
311
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. After my huge whoosh last week I expected a bit of a bounce
    back up. And with all that ham on Easter I had to spend the
    rest of the week on the straight and narrow, but it paid
    off, another 2.2 lbs down the drain this week. (Well, where
    do you think it goes, it doesn't evaporate. Although
    sometimes it seems to.) Ray
    560/317.2/189
    561.8 gone, only 128.2 to go

  2. Congrats on the losses 2 weeks in a row, keep up the good
    work. Michelle Ozzie in Switzerland

    WW WI 69.8 / 59.8 / 61kg 134 lbs

    Ray Miller said:

    After my huge whoosh last week I expected a bit of a bounce
    back up. And with all that ham on Easter I had to spend the
    rest of the week on the straight and narrow, but it paid
    off, another 2.2 lbs down the drain this week. (Well, where
    do you think it goes, it doesn't evaporate. Although
    sometimes it seems to.) Ray
    560/317.2/189
    242.8 gone, only 128.2 to go

  3. very impressive, good for you, Lee
    Ray Miller <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    After my huge whoosh last week I expected a bit of a
    bounce back up. And with all that ham on Easter I had to
    spend the rest of the week on the straight and narrow, but
    it paid off, another 2.2 lbs down the drain this week.
    (Well, where do you think it goes, it doesn't evaporate.
    Although sometimes it seems to.) Ray
    560/317.2/189
    242.8 gone, only 128.2 to go

  4. A Whoosh squared followed by a mini-whoosh is pretty
    damn good.

    Congrats

    Ray Miller said:

    After my huge whoosh last week I expected a bit of a bounce
    back up. And with all that ham on Easter I had to spend the
    rest of the week on the straight and narrow, but it paid
    off, another 2.2 lbs down the drain this week. (Well, where
    do you think it goes, it doesn't evaporate. Although
    sometimes it seems to.) Ray
    560/317.2/189
    242.8 gone, only 128.2 to go

  5. dOOo. O Oo. .. O b ;::' Oo.. b;;;; OooO';;;O:: * .o.O.'qb
    .P"~ dOo'oD qoP Udo qob qob OP d' O .P l ; \ ' I don't have
    a picture of a mini-Whoosh Fairy! You'll have to settle for
    the full-size model. Congratulations.
    --
    Linda P

    Ray Miller said:

    After my huge whoosh last week I expected a bit of a bounce back up.
    And with all that ham on Easter I had to spend the rest of the week on
    the straight and narrow, but it paid off, another 2.2 lbs down the
    drain this week. (Well, where do you think it goes, it doesn't
    evaporate. Although sometimes it seems to.)
    Ray
    560/317.2/189
    242.8 gone, only 128.2 to go

  6. wow another great loss, especially if you take the two weeks together 🙂

    "Ray Miller" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    After my huge whoosh last week I expected a bit of a
    bounce back up. And with all that ham on Easter I had to
    spend the rest of the week on the straight and narrow, but
    it paid off, another 2.2 lbs down the drain this week.
    (Well, where do you think it goes, it doesn't evaporate.
    Although sometimes it seems to.) Ray
    560/317.2/189
    242.8 gone, only 128.2 to go

  7. Great job.

    "Ray Miller" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    After my huge whoosh last week I expected a bit of a
    bounce back up. And with all that ham on Easter I had to
    spend the rest of the week on the straight and narrow, but
    it paid off, another 2.2 lbs down the drain this week.
    (Well, where do you think it goes, it doesn't evaporate.
    Although sometimes it seems to.) Ray
    560/317.2/189
    242.8 gone, only 128.2 to go

  8. That's fantastic Ray! Congratulations.

    Julie "Ray Miller" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    After my huge whoosh last week I expected a bit of a
    bounce back up. And with all that ham on Easter I had to
    spend the rest of the week on the straight and narrow, but
    it paid off, another 2.2 lbs down the drain this week.
    (Well, where do you think it goes, it doesn't evaporate.
    Although sometimes it seems to.) Ray
    560/317.2/189
    242.8 gone, only 128.2 to go

  9. Ray Miller said:

    After my huge whoosh last week I expected a bit of a
    bounce back up. And with all that ham on Easter I had to
    spend the rest of the week on the straight and narrow, but
    it paid off, another 2.2 lbs down the drain this week.
    (Well, where do you think it goes, it doesn't evaporate.
    Although sometimes it seems to.) Ray
    560/317.2/189
    242.8 gone, only 128.2 to go

    Coo another kilo down!! Hot diggety dog!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/193/155 WNM 193.5/193/181.5 50 lbs off 241.5/193/191.5

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.