Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Will two Bikes fit inside a Nissan Exterra?

Started by D T W .../\\... · · Last activity · 7 posts · 489 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
30 March 2007
Last activity
3 April 2007
Original author
D T W .../\\...
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
489
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for a
    few days.

    Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

    --
    DTW .../\.../\.../\...

  2. In one piece, not likely.

    Taking the front wheels off, and puting the seats down should fit them.

    Micheal

    "D T W .../\..." <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:WOdPh.13$%G4.10@trndny05...

    Quoted message said:

    I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for
    a few days.

    Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

    --
    DTW .../\.../\.../\...

  3. D T W .../\\... said:

    I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for a
    few days.

    Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

    --
    DTW .../\.../\.../\...

    I dunno, buy me a Exterra and I'll do the test and find out for
    you... 🙂

  4. "D T W .../\..." <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:WOdPh.13$%G4.10@trndny05...

    Quoted message said:

    I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for
    a few days.

    Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

    2005 and up? They're quite larger than the earlier models.

    With the front wheel off you can have the large rear seat up and two bikes
    and quite alot of other stuff.

    With the whole rear seat down you can do a lot.

    Greg

  5. <snip>

    Quoted message said:


    With the whole rear seat down you can do a lot.

    Indeed! :-)

  6. "D T W .../\..." <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:WOdPh.13$%G4.10@trndny05...

    Quoted message said:

    I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for
    a few days.

    Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

    --
    DTW .../\.../\.../\...


    a buddy of mine put two bikes in a Toyota Prius so what does that tell you?

    George

  7. GeeDubb said:

    "D T W .../\..." <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:WOdPh.13$%G4.10@trndny05...

    Quoted message said:

    I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent
    bikes for a few days.

    Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

    --
    DTW .../\.../\.../\...


    a buddy of mine put two bikes in a Toyota Prius so what does that
    tell you?
    George

    That anyone can put two bikes in a Prius?
    --
    Phil

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.