Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Why so few stock Campagnolo bikes?

Started by sfcommuter · · Last activity · 99 posts · 5,715 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
6 August 2004
Last activity
19 August 2004
Original author
sfcommuter
Posts
99
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,715
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 99
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. People keep talking about a shortage of Shimano parts for new bikes coming out, but I still don't understand why none of the big companies (Trek, Specialized, Giant, etc.) don't carry at least one model that has Campagnolo as an alternative. I'm not trying to start a Shimano vs. Campagnolo debate (I have a mix of both on my bike and think they both make fine components), but I have to wonder if the big bike companies have special "exclusive" contracts or something with Shimano. Offering one or two bikes with Campagnolo components would be a good thing and way to distinguish themselves from the crowd of Shimano bikes that are more or less the same bike with different paint jobs and logos.

    Anyone in the bike industry know why 98% of all stock bikes are Shimano?

  2. sfcommuter said:


    People keep talking about a shortage of Shimano parts for new bikes
    coming out, but I still don't understand why none of the big companies
    (Trek, Specialized, Giant, etc.) don't carry at least one model that
    has Campagnolo as an alternative. I'm not trying to start a Shimano
    vs. Campagnolo debate (I have a mix of both on my bike and think they
    both make fine components), but I have to wonder if the big bike
    companies have special "exclusive" contracts or something with Shimano.
    Offering one or two bikes with Campagnolo components would be a good
    thing and way to distinguish themselves from the crowd of Shimano bikes
    that are more or less the same bike with different paint jobs and
    logos.

    Anyone in the bike industry know why 98% of all stock bikes are
    Shimano?

    Dear Near-Silicon-Valley,

    There may be an economic parallel to a certain industry in
    which a roughly similar proportion of stock machines do not
    come with Apple hardware.

    Carl Fogel

  3. Quoted message said:
    sfcommuter said:

    People keep talking about a shortage of Shimano parts for new bikes
    coming out, but I still don't understand why none of the big companies
    (Trek, Specialized, Giant, etc.) don't carry at least one model that
    has Campagnolo as an alternative. I'm not trying to start a Shimano
    vs. Campagnolo debate (I have a mix of both on my bike and think they
    both make fine components), but I have to wonder if the big bike
    companies have special "exclusive" contracts or something with Shimano.
    Offering one or two bikes with Campagnolo components would be a good
    thing and way to distinguish themselves from the crowd of Shimano bikes
    that are more or less the same bike with different paint jobs and
    logos.

    Anyone in the bike industry know why 98% of all stock bikes are
    Shimano?

    Dear Near-Silicon-Valley,

    There may be an economic parallel to a certain industry in
    which a roughly similar proportion of stock machines do not
    come with Apple hardware.

    Campy parts are about the same price as Shimano (at least for retail)
    unlike with Apple kit 🙂

    So I speculate that the lack of Campy equipped bikes might be related to
    how easy - or not - Campagnolo are to do business with.

    Any of our bike shop people know if this is the case?

    Pete

  4. Ningi said:
    Quoted message said:
    sfcommuter said:

    People keep talking about a shortage of Shimano parts for new bikes
    coming out, but I still don't understand why none of the big companies
    (Trek, Specialized, Giant, etc.) don't carry at least one model that
    has Campagnolo as an alternative. I'm not trying to start a Shimano
    vs. Campagnolo debate (I have a mix of both on my bike and think they
    both make fine components), but I have to wonder if the big bike
    companies have special "exclusive" contracts or something with Shimano.
    Offering one or two bikes with Campagnolo components would be a good
    thing and way to distinguish themselves from the crowd of Shimano bikes
    that are more or less the same bike with different paint jobs and
    logos.

    Anyone in the bike industry know why 98% of all stock bikes are
    Shimano?

    Dear Near-Silicon-Valley,

    There may be an economic parallel to a certain industry in
    which a roughly similar proportion of stock machines do not
    come with Apple hardware.

    Campy parts are about the same price as Shimano (at least for retail)
    unlike with Apple kit 🙂

    So I speculate that the lack of Campy equipped bikes might be related to
    how easy - or not - Campagnolo are to do business with.

    Any of our bike shop people know if this is the case?

    Pete

    Dear Pete,

    I scarcely ever buy either brand, so I flipped open a
    Nashbar mid-summer catalogue #194 to see what things cost.
    The first thing that I saw was the road brakes section on
    page 71.

    The Shimano calipers run from $40 to $126.

    The Campagnolo calipers run from $82 to $170.

    There seems to be a considerable price difference.

    Carl Fogel

  5. [email hidden said:

    "]On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:07:34 GMT, Ningi
    <Dear Pete,

    I scarcely ever buy either brand, so I flipped open a
    Nashbar mid-summer catalogue #194 to see what things cost.
    The first thing that I saw was the road brakes section on
    page 71.

    The Shimano calipers run from $40 to $126.

    The Campagnolo calipers run from $82 to $170.

    There seems to be a considerable price difference.

    Carl Fogel

    For another datapoint (from excelsports road groups):
    Chorus=$1050 vs. Dura-Ace=$1059
    Centaur=$669 vs. Ultegra=$559

    That's assuming you believe those groups to be roughly equivalent (this is based on what I've read and that many consider Record to be in a class by itself above Dura-ace...but that's another thread).

    Probably not a valid comparison to look at retail prices, though - I have no idea what the OEM prices for bike companies would be.

    It seems like even if a Centaur-equipped bike was a few hundred dollars more than an Ultegra-equipped bike, I'm sure that there would be many looking at bikes in the $2k range willing to spend the extra $ because they prefer the Ergo shifters or just want something different than everyone else, but alas, your average person walking into a standard bike shop doesn't have the choice! It's all-Shimano or do a custom build (which of course is definitely going to be more expensive).

  6. sfcommuter said:
    Quoted message said:

    On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:07:34 GMT, Ningi
    <Dear Pete,

    I scarcely ever buy either brand, so I flipped open a
    Nashbar mid-summer catalogue #194 to see what things cost.
    The first thing that I saw was the road brakes section on
    page 71.

    The Shimano calipers run from $40 to $126.

    The Campagnolo calipers run from $82 to $170.

    There seems to be a considerable price difference.

    Carl Fogel

    For another datapoint (from excelsports road groups):
    Chorus=$1050 vs. Dura-Ace=$1059
    Centaur=$669 vs. Ultegra=$559

    Here's a complete comparison of the upper end of both companies' range,
    taken from the 2004 VeloNews buyers guide:

    Record, Carbon/TI $3,410
    Record, Aluminum $2,770
    Chorus, Carbon $2,415
    Dura-Ace $2,240
    Chorus, Aluminum $1,970
    Ultegra $1,180

    Don't know about Centaur, except that it is Campag's third-tier product.

    Dave

  7. sfcommuter said:

    Anyone in the bike industry know why 98% of all stock bikes are
    Shimano?

    IANA Bike Industry Guy, but consider this:

    Campagnolo 2000 annual revenue: 88,000,000 Euro
    (http://www.campagnolo.com/company.php).

    Let's take that as a rough equivalent of dollars given the exchange rate
    at the time. At current exchange rates that would work out to about
    $105,000,000 or so, if you like.

    Shimano 2003 annual revenue from bike components: $991,525,000
    (http://tinyurl.com/4gqtt)

    Strictly on a revenue basis, Shimano is about 100 times the size of
    Campy. If you look at production (ie, how many brake calipers did each
    company produce) the disparity is probably even greater. "Shortage" is a
    relative term - even if shimano can't supply the xx,000 units you want,
    that doesn't mean Campy could do any better.

    Shimano offers more product lines at a broader range of price points and
    has vastly greater production capacity than Campy. Shimano produces
    parts in locations where a lot of bicycles are produced, or at least are
    much closer to Taiwan than is Vicenza. In general, Shimano components
    work well and cost less than their European counterparts. If I were a
    bicycle product manager at a high-volume company such as Giant, Trek or
    Specialized, all of those factors weigh pretty heavily in my decisions.
    I'd probably have a Shimano rep's number on my speed dial. If I only had
    to hang parts on a few hundred high-end frames a year, for customers
    that had very high standards for both form and function, I'd probably
    order Campy through a distributor.

    I view Campagnolo as fairly similar in attitude to their automotive
    compatriots at Ferrari. Ferrari isn't interested in putting a cavallino
    in every garage. They're interested in winning races and building road
    cars that incorporate racing technology and have tremendous sex appeal.
    So what if they cost six figures and we only sell several hundred every
    year? They're "the best" and there's always a market for that. Campy
    occupies that same niche in the bicycle world.

    JLS
    --
    James "Easily distracted by shiny objects" Scott
    www.jls.cx

  8. James Scott said:

    Strictly on a revenue basis, Shimano is about 100 times

    That should be ten times, of course.

    --
    James "no excuses" Scott
    www.jls.cx

  9. On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 11:19:54 -0600, carlfogel wrote:
    Snips a load about not many campy equipped bikes.

    Quoted message said:

    On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:07:34 GMT, Ningi
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Campy parts are about the same price as Shimano (at least for retail)
    unlike with Apple kit 🙂

    Quoted message said:

    The Shimano calipers run from $40 to $126.
    The Campagnolo calipers run from $82 to $170.
    There seems to be a considerable price difference.

    I've not bought any new kit for 2 years now, but brake calipers are the
    only Shimano parts on my bike now, as the Campy calipers were so expensive.
    Otherwise, for most of the other parts, Campy was equal or maybe cheaper
    than equivalent Shimano parts the last time I upgraded, here in the UK.USA
    prices may be different - Italian sourced Campy parts are more expensive
    than UK sourced parts.
    Alan.

    --
    To reply by e-mail, change the ' + ' to 'plus'.
    http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North Midlands.

  10. quote='James Scott'sfcommuter said:

    Anyone in the bike industry know why 98% of all stock bikes are
    Shimano?

    I view Campagnolo as fairly similar in attitude to their automotive
    compatriots at Ferrari. Ferrari isn't interested in putting a cavallino
    in every garage. They're interested in winning races and building road
    cars that incorporate racing technology and have tremendous sex appeal.
    So what if they cost six figures and we only sell several hundred every
    year? They're "the best" and there's always a market for that. Campy
    occupies that same niche in the bicycle world.

    JLS
    --
    James "Easily distracted by shiny objects" Scott
    www.jls.cx[/QUOTE]

    But the difference in price for a Campagnolo vs. Shimano bike is relatively small, so it's entirely possible to envision many more Campagnolo bikes on the road. Ferraris are beyond the financial reach of everybody but the richest of the rich, so I don't follow this analogy.

    It just seems like a missed opportunity for a big company to distinguish itself from competitors and offer something different to the general public. There really seems to be so little difference between most road bikes these days. They all seemed to be spec'd the same way with the same components. But maybe the average buyer doesn't care.

  11. On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 19:03:07 +0100, "A.Lee"

    alan@darkroom.+.com said:

    On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 11:19:54 -0600, carlfogel wrote:
    Snips a load about not many campy equipped bikes.

    Quoted message said:

    On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:07:34 GMT, Ningi
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Campy parts are about the same price as Shimano (at least for retail)
    unlike with Apple kit 🙂

    Quoted message said:

    The Shimano calipers run from $40 to $126.
    The Campagnolo calipers run from $82 to $170.
    There seems to be a considerable price difference.

    I've not bought any new kit for 2 years now, but brake calipers are the
    only Shimano parts on my bike now, as the Campy calipers were so expensive.
    Otherwise, for most of the other parts, Campy was equal or maybe cheaper
    than equivalent Shimano parts the last time I upgraded, here in the UK.USA
    prices may be different - Italian sourced Campy parts are more expensive
    than UK sourced parts.
    Alan.

    Dear Alan,

    Given the interest, it's time to go back to the same
    catalogue and research some more. Let's see . . .

    road brake calipers
    Shimano: $40 to $126
    Campagnolo: $82 to $170

    road brake/shifters
    Shimano: $110 to $431
    Campagolo: $145 to $270

    road front derailleurs
    Shimano: $13 to $93
    Campagnolo: $40 to $85

    road rear derailleurs
    Shimano: $20 to $115
    Campagnolo: $60 to $180

    road cranksets
    Shimano: $50 to $410
    Campagnolo: $110 to $190

    road bottom brackets:
    Shimano:$25 to $40
    Campagnolo: $20 to $60

    Of course, these are raw figures with no adjustment for what
    can be mixed and matched, nor for claims of quality.

    But the Shimano cheapest-parts total is $258.

    The Campagnolo cheapest-total is $457, about twice as much.

    There's more to it than that, but I think that economists
    would find these differences significant.

    Carl Fogel

  12. In article <[email hidden]>,
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    People keep talking about a shortage of Shimano parts for new bikes
    coming out, but I still don't understand why none of the big companies
    (Trek, Specialized, Giant, etc.) don't carry at least one model that
    has Campagnolo as an alternative. I'm not trying to start a Shimano
    vs. Campagnolo debate (I have a mix of both on my bike and think they
    both make fine components), but I have to wonder if the big bike
    companies have special "exclusive" contracts or something with Shimano.
    Offering one or two bikes with Campagnolo components would be a good
    thing and way to distinguish themselves from the crowd of Shimano bikes
    that are more or less the same bike with different paint jobs and
    logos.
    Anyone in the bike industry know why 98% of all stock bikes are
    Shimano?

    Shimano probably discounts their components more than Campagnolo. So
    it is cheaper to build with Shimano.
    ------------
    Alex

  13. Quoted message said:

    road brake/shifters
    Shimano: $110 to $431
    Campagolo: $145 to $270

    Maybe Nashbar doesn't even offer the cheapest Campa component groups? Which ergos
    cost $145? The cheapest would be Xenon, which costs about 60 euros (~$75) in Europe.
    That's way cheaper than the Sora STI's.

    Juho

  14. Quoted message said:
    Ningi said:
    Quoted message said:

    On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 02:35:45 +1000, sfcommuter
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >People keep talking about a shortage of Shimano parts for new bikes
    >coming out, but I still don't understand why none of the big companies
    >(Trek, Specialized, Giant, etc.) don't carry at least one model that
    >has Campagnolo as an alternative. I'm not trying to start a Shimano
    >vs. Campagnolo debate (I have a mix of both on my bike and think they
    >both make fine components), but I have to wonder if the big bike
    >companies have special "exclusive" contracts or something with Shimano.
    >Offering one or two bikes with Campagnolo components would be a good
    >thing and way to distinguish themselves from the crowd of Shimano bikes
    >that are more or less the same bike with different paint jobs and
    >logos.
    >
    >Anyone in the bike industry know why 98% of all stock bikes are
    >Shimano?

    Dear Near-Silicon-Valley,

    There may be an economic parallel to a certain industry in
    which a roughly similar proportion of stock machines do not
    come with Apple hardware.

    Campy parts are about the same price as Shimano (at least for retail)
    unlike with Apple kit 🙂

    So I speculate that the lack of Campy equipped bikes might be related to
    how easy - or not - Campagnolo are to do business with.

    Any of our bike shop people know if this is the case?

    Pete

    Dear Pete,

    I scarcely ever buy either brand, so I flipped open a
    Nashbar mid-summer catalogue #194 to see what things cost.
    The first thing that I saw was the road brakes section on
    page 71.

    The Shimano calipers run from $40 to $126.

    The Campagnolo calipers run from $82 to $170.

    There seems to be a considerable price difference.

    Carl Fogel

    Aarrgghh.. I _knew_ this was going to happen 🙂

    Individual component pricing varies quite a bit, but largely evens out
    once you get a complete groupset. Looking at my LBS's component
    pricelist, and comparing specifications and weights, you can get
    equivalent groupsets for similar prices.

    As a pricing (UK pounds) example - here are the groupset prices from my LBS.

    Campy Record 10 double - 1097
    Shimane Dura Ace double - 1085

    Throughout the ranges, the groupset prices are mostly very close.

    Back to my main point. Shimano has a larger range (all the MTB stuff as
    well) and that is certainly something that might make them easier to to
    business with. If you are a large manufacturer selling around the
    world, a bigger company is probably going to be easier to deal as well.

    So, given that Shimano are having problems supplying road components
    (again) - particularly at the high end where in product terms Campy do
    very well, Campy must be _really_ bad to deal with for manufacturers to
    keep avoiding them.

    I'm still hoping some of our bike shop people might be able to confirm
    or refute this possibility.

    Pete

  15. Juho Huttunen said:
    Quoted message said:

    road brake/shifters
    Shimano: $110 to $431
    Campagolo: $145 to $270

    Maybe Nashbar doesn't even offer the cheapest Campa component groups? Which ergos
    cost $145? The cheapest would be Xenon, which costs about 60 euros (~$75) in Europe.
    That's way cheaper than the Sora STI's.

    Juho

    Dear Juho,

    The Nashbar catalogue lists Chorus, Centaur, and Veloce road
    brake/shifters, the Veloce being described as "Campagnolo
    for those on a budget." at $145 for 9-speed.

    I see nothing about Xenon, so perhaps Nashbar sells only the
    more expensive Campagnolo equipment?

    A quick look at the Performance catalogue shows even fewer
    Campagnolo choices. My impression is that in the U.S.
    Campagnolo is generally considered to be expensive, high-end
    equipment.

    There is also the mountain bike factor--I see no signs of
    any Campagnolo mountain bike equipment in these catalogues,
    so they're a niche manufacturer as far as the U.S. is
    concerned. In that sense, they resemble Apple, which is not
    thought of as a server manufacturer.

    Carl Fogel

  16. sfcommuter said:
    James Scott said:


    I view Campagnolo as fairly similar in attitude to their automotive
    compatriots at Ferrari.

    Quoted message said:

    But the difference in price for a Campagnolo vs. Shimano bike is
    relatively small,

    ....if you compare Campy to the mid-to-high-end range of Shimano's road
    groups only, yes. As other posters have demonstrated, Campy's prices in
    the USA for retail to the bike owner tend to be 0-50% higher than the
    comparable Shimano product. In some cases, Campy offers products which
    do not have a direct Shimano competitor - superlight carbon cranks, Ergo
    levers and seatposts come to mind. Similarly, Campy doesn't have comfort
    or MTB products to offer. If I need to spec MTBs and comfort bikes in
    addition to road racers in my product lines, I might want to go with a
    single supplier where increasing the size of my order will give me
    additional pricing leverage. And you said "bike" - it may be that while
    the price of a Campy-equipped bike is 10% higher than its
    Shimano-equipped competitor, the margin on the Campy bike is actually
    lower due to the higher cost of components.

    Quoted message said:

    so it's entirely possible to envision many more
    Campagnolo bikes on the road.

    Sure we can envision it, but there are likely some very practical
    reasons why this isn't the case. For bikes produced in the US, the
    current $ - Euro exchange rate strongly discourages importation of
    European components. For bikes produced in Asia, getting parts from
    Italy to Taiwan is hard to justify when there are perfectly functional,
    well-known, locally available alternatives. For Euro-produced and -sold
    bikes, Campy has a stronger position, and I'd expect to see more
    Campy-spec'ed production bikes there. AFAIK, Bianchi is the only
    manufacturer who sells Campy-equipped production bikes in the USA, and
    then only on their high-end racing bikes made in Italy.

    Quoted message said:

    Ferraris are beyond the financial reach
    of everybody but the richest of the rich, so I don't follow this
    analogy.

    In this case I'd say it applies inasmuch as Campy clearly has a niche
    strategy pursuing the high end of the component market for road bikes,
    just as Ferrari does with cars. Shimano clearly has more of a
    mass-market strategy. If you consider the low end of the new-bike market
    to be a $50 Roadmaster Mt. Fury (long may its knobbies roar), and the
    high end to be an $8,000 custom CF/Ti Record-equipped jobbie, that's
    actually a much wider spread than the 20X price differential between a
    $10,000 Hyundai and a $200,000 Ferrari.

    Quoted message said:

    It just seems like a missed opportunity for a big company to
    distinguish itself from competitors and offer something different to
    the general public.

    Assuming that by "big company" you mean the bike manufacturer, we're
    back to volume considerations and ability to deliver. If TREK orders
    5,000 Record groups to spec out its 2006 Madone SSL2s, and Campy can't
    deliver, TREK has just messed up its production schedule something
    awful. The same holds true for Shimano, but the wider market adoption
    means TREK probably has some alternative suppliers it could call. This
    is not necessarily so for Campy. As an aside, this might be one reason
    why TREK has Bontrager as a captive brand for components - more control
    over supply. Lower cost is another reason for vertical integration.

    If Campy continues to grow sales at a manageable rate by evolving its
    road products, then it has little incentive to risk its image and
    capital by making a big push into OEM markets. If it sees Shimano
    falter, and can find the capital to expand its production without
    compromising quality, then it might make sense to do so. If it really
    wanted to get big into OEM supply, it would probably have to produce
    some parts in Taiwan. I'm sure the smart boys and girls in Vicenza have
    had some animated conversations about this. Given how loudly some
    complain about Thai-made Vittoria tires (for instance), can you imagine
    what we'd hear about Ergo levers with "Made in Taiwan" stamped on them?

    JLS
    --
    James "And you thought 'I was misled' would never die" Scott
    www.jls.cx

  17. sfcommuter-<< It just seems like a missed opportunity for a big company to
    distinguish itself from competitors and offer something different to
    the general public. >><BR><BR>

    shimano are experts at OEM, that is selling to bicycle makers that supply bike
    shops with complete bikes. PLUS many(like Trek) are so in bed with the BIG
    segment of the market, MTB, it is unlikely that they would look to Campagnolo
    to supply the road bikes.

    Plus shimano makes some 'sweetheart' deals for OEM road bikes, perhaps even
    losing $ to get all the bicycles in the 'shop' shimano.

    Campagnolo is the king of the market where the bicycle starts as a frameset at
    the bike shop. They also sell all they make, every year.

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    1833 Pearl St.
    Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535
    http://www.vecchios.com
    "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

  18. James-<< In this case I'd say it applies inasmuch as Campy clearly has a niche
    strategy pursuing the high end of the component market for road bikes,
    just as Ferrari does with cars. >><BR><BR>

    I think Ferrari is a poor choice. Pick something that has a full range of high
    end vehicles, maybe like Audi or Ducati or BMW. Ferrari are exotics, period.
    Campagnolo makes Mirage and Veloce, very on par(but superior, IMO) to Sora and
    Tiagra.

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    1833 Pearl St.
    Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535
    http://www.vecchios.com
    "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

  19. carl-<< But the Shimano cheapest-parts total is $258.

    The Campagnolo cheapest-total is $457, about twice as much. >><BR><BR>

    NOT comparible components tho. Just equivalent positions in the 'heirarchy'.
    Kinda like a top of the line Mercedes and the top of the line Ford.

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    1833 Pearl St.
    Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535
    http://www.vecchios.com
    "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

  20. sfcommuter said:

    Anyone in the bike industry know why 98% of all stock bikes are
    Shimano?

    Mainly 'cuz most consumers are familiar with Shimano but not Campy.

    I had a direct line to Sachs for a while about 7-8 years ago - for the
    money it was head and shoulders above what Shimano was offering. I
    was hooked into Ritchey as well, and was using their excellent
    components to finish off the build kits.

    Sold very little of it.

    Most folks would ask for a quote with Ultegra or LX or XT with the kit
    (saddle, stem, bars, etc.) that everyone else was building with at the
    time.

    Now I'm doing the "cookie cutter route" as well - Shimano, Campy,
    Mavic rims... sigh. Of course we do still offer options, but 98%
    don't want 'em.

    Mark Hickey
    Habanero Cycles
    http://www.habcycles.com
    Home of the $695 ti frame

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.