Define define.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Why am I so slow?
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Road Cycling
- Published
- 27 February 2014
- Last activity
- 13 January 2016
- Original author
- gary-trek
- Posts
- 100
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 7,359
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
I thoughts trolls were provocative?
-
Quoted post said:
Originally Posted by gary-trek
I thoughts trolls were provocative?
You will talk troll, you will talk!!!
You will talk troll, you will talk!!!
You will talk troll, you will talk!!!
You will talk troll, you will talk!!!
You will talk troll, you will talk!!!
You will talk troll, you will talk!!!
You will talk troll, you will talk!!!
You will talk troll, you will talk!!! -
Ok guys enough bashing. Lets all get along.
-
So whats a good rear light for night rides?
-
I ditched headlights. I'm almost the speed of light. From the perspective of a slower moving object, the light waves just build up at the front of my bike until I get really close, then BAM the driver is blinded.
You have to be careful of this when you start getting really fast. You don't notice it because time speeds up as your speed increases, so the light waves still appear to you to be moving at normal speed with respect to you and your bike. -
Quoted post said:
Originally Posted by urge2kill
I ditched headlights. I'm almost the speed of light. From the perspective of a slower moving object, the light waves just build up at the front of my bike until I get really close, then BAM the driver is blinded.
You have to be careful of this when you start getting faster. You don't notice it because time slows down as your speed goes up, so the lgiht waves still appear to be moving at normal speed.
Why dont you bake a cake for the troll too, huh? [IMG]files.cyclingforums.combig smile.pngOpen ↗[/IMG] -
Quoted post said:
Originally Posted by jhuskey
Ok guys enough bashing. Lets all get along.
Finally, the CFPD... [IMG]files.cyclingforums.combig smile.pngOpen ↗[/IMG]The OP is an obvious troll, it's obvious.
-
gay-trek,
Quoted post said:
Originally Posted by Volnix
Why dont you bake a cake for the troll too huh? [IMG]files.cyclingforums.combig smile.pngOpen ↗[/IMG]
I forgot to mention the way to know it's happening. Objects will change color as you speed up or slow down because wave frequency is related to time and relative motion. -
"gay-trek" was part of an old saved draft. I didn't notice that it was being incorporated into the post.
-
Quoted post said:
Originally Posted by urge2kill
"gay-trek" was part of an old saved draft. I didn't notice that it was being incorporated into the post.
[IMG]img.youtube.com0.jpgOpen ↗[/IMG] -
There isn't anything about sharing PMs in the terms of service!
Quote: End of gay-trek Conversation between gary-trek and me [IMG]cdn.cyclingforums.com38x38px ZC 95cc68d0 avatar 200 4.jpgOpen ↗[/IMG] gary-trek
Today at 9:07 am
I see where this is going, you are horrible.
Well I was headed for futuristic orgies, but I don't have to go there. -
This has gotten so far away from topic I wonder what would happen if I created another topic "Why am I so fast"?
-
Then you'd probably be given links to cure premature ejaculation... :p Well, that's what she said.
-
Training probably. A red bike is faster he said. Ok whatever you say. Someone who trains and works on their time would be faster. The speed and conditioning builds it all up. This is the whole point of training.
-
You have your answer in the question you asked. 🙂 He was obviously a very experienced cyclist. Dressed in a professional clothes, tall, too, well I guess, you being a newbie did not have a chance. He might have been cycling for many years, you can't possibly know that.
Take it easy, you do not need to compare and to show anyone your worth or how fast you can be. Practice and if you want one day you will get there. -
If he was pro dressed up, that means that most probably he is a pro. Being a pro, he has done lots of practice over the years. That is the (not so) secret, lots of practice and exercise.
-
Lol, what gives. Funny, they are taller the stride is longer. Serious gear means serious training. Building up will get you there. Even if another is taller or stronger eventually someone of a smaller stature could surpass them. This would take time and training. Steadily building the pace. Endurance, strength, and stamina take time to increase. Eventually it could be possible. Your fuel, food, would also play into that as well.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.