rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

WHOA! new Fusion Covers?

Started by leeman180 · · Last activity · 8 posts · 244 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
14 January 2005
Last activity
15 January 2005
Original author
leeman180
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
244
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I ordered one of the new KH seats, with a Fusion cover and I was amazed
    when I got it today. First off, the handle is awesome! It fits right in
    my hand, and secondly, my Fusion cover that I ordered was not black! Its
    kind of weird because on unicycle.com is specificly says that the Fusion
    covers come only in black:

    -Standard model (non-removable cover) available in 5 colors. Fusion
    model (removable, replaceable cover that mounts with a draw-string)
    available in black only.-

    Am I the first one to get one of these "special" fusion covers? And yes,
    it is a Fusion cover not just the regular thin one.

    -Lee

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: 12.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/267049|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    leeman180 - Unicycling Newbie
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    leeman180's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8441
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37547

  2. this is a fusion cover see:

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: 13.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/267051|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    leeman180 - Unicycling Newbie
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    leeman180's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8441
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37547

  3. that's odd. it's possible that they weren't supposed to release those,
    or something, but I doubt it. Maybe they just haven't updated the
    website? That happens a lot.

    --
    Fuego - Unicycle Ninja

    "Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
    balance."

    If you don't want us riding on your concrete, don't make it in such damn
    interesting shapes!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37547

  4. I actually saw those ones on the NZ Unicycles.com page, I like to look
    though there stuff because they get so much more then us. But yes, I
    thought the Fusion saddle with insignia was F^*% awsome.

    --
    cyberpunk - Started:12/26/04 Level 1:12/30/04
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37547

  5. That looks sweet lee cant wait to see it in action

    --
    CRAZY legs

    -fat guy in little coat-
    TOMMY BOY
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CRAZY legs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9057
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37547

  6. Bedford Unicycles has Fusion seats in all colours
    and the replacement covers in all colours too.
    Seats with and without front handles.

    www.bedfordunicycles.ca
    416-729-9696

    Darren

    --
    Darren - Bedford Unicycles
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Darren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3989
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37547

  7. when I asked for mine in balck it came in black but the word fusion on
    mine is in block letters

    --
    brockfisher05 - you are deeply mised unibiker

    check out my gallery at :
    http://gallery.vanuni.com/thumbnails.php?album=6

    check out my groups website at www.vanuni.com

    Add me to your msn at [email hidden]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brockfisher05's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37547


  8. Quoted message said:

    when I asked for mine in balck it came in black but the word fusion on
    mine is in block letters

    Do you mean the letters are different from mine? I was just out riding
    on it this morning and boy o boy it feels a lot better than the older KH
    seats. The handle is awesome and really comfortable, and the material
    doesn't chafe my legs at all whe I'm hopping, compared to the older KH
    seats that did horribly. This is one comfortable seat!

    -Lee

    --
    leeman180 - Unicycling Newbie
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    leeman180's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8441
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37547

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.