No speed wobbles on a bc.
--
Evan Byrne
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51675
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
No speed wobbles on a bc.
--
Evan Byrne
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51675
Woah, im super confused about the models now. Jason, which two BCs do
you have?
--
Eroick
'The Unicyclopedia!' (http://unicyclopedia.org/)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51675
The orange one was the "Pro Street".
- Kenda Kontact Tire
- 48 spoke Alex Supra MT
(http://www.alexrims.com/rims/bfj_supramt.htm)
- Pro plates
The black one was the "Trials", although I bought it quite a while ago,
so some of the components may have changed.
- Luna Tire
- Alex DX 32
- Pro Plates
Send Darren an e-mail. He'll tell you what they have on them. I'm
sure he can customize one to order as well.
J
--
Jason Allemann
*'creaky wheel video gallery'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/creakywheel)
'true dimensions' (http://www.truedimensions.com)*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Allemann's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3702
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51675
the trials one is still the same
--
mornish
Quoted message said:<>UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO<><
trials_uni said:Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
thing since sliced bread!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
mornish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11658
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51675
Woah Evan, this doesn't sound like you.
Out of the 20" street, trials and 24" my favorite is the trials. The
bigger wheels do go faster but I have much more control over the 20"s.
I can drop into halfpipes, its actually really easy. Bryan way better
at all skatepark type stuff than I am though.
I like the lower bedford PRO plates better than the stock ones, I don't
know if/when they will be for sale though.
--
Spencer Hochberg
(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
Evan said:i just found some candy in a suitcase under my bed, i have no clue how
old it is...i ate it anyway
'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/51675
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.