Where are you from,what do you do?

Hello everyone, my name is Jorge Solis. I am originally from Mexico and I now live in the United States. I am a student aspiring to be a Physician Assistant. In my free time, I like to play soccer, tennis, ride bicycles and motorcycles and spend time with my girlfriend. I also like to play video games from time to time.

I'm from Russia. 21 years old. I first got on a bike when I was like 5 or so. And almost immediatelty I fell from it. I could only ride 3-wheel bike until the age of 8, when my friend helped me learn how to do this properly. It only took like 5 minutes or so. And the rest of the day we spent riding around the city.

This is lyndon from florida, got into riding in 2015 after I had a stroke in 2014, assistant pastor, NRA handgun instructor and meeting new people rode 189 miles in 2015, 2016 looking for a 50 mile single day ride. have done 21 mile day.
IMG_1021.JPG

Hey guys I'm Reza in from orange county California cycling is my passion and I love to ride. I did a lot of mountain biking in the Los Angeles area and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi! I'm from San Francisco, CA (US) and I'm an entrepreneur. Would love to learn from you all through discussions here in the forum, and get / give advice as well. Hurray!

Hey guys I'm Reza in from orange county California cycling is my passion and I love to ride. I did a lot of mountain biking in the Los Angeles area and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.
The LA/OC area is awesome. I used to be in San Diego. Jealous of your location!!

I am from Illinois , in the United States of America. I cycle for fun and love it. To me cycling is a way to relieve stress from everyday life. It is also something I can do with my son, and I am always up for doing things where I can involve family. I also love the idea of the exercise I get from going on long rides each day.

What's up people. I am from Nebraska, the middle of nowhere of the United States! I work for Union Pacific Railroad. And I ride almost every kind of bike there is. My cycling passion started out as a BMX rider, followed by lots of busted up body parts. I still ride a little BMX on occasion, but mostly road and mountain bike. If it has 2 wheels I usually dig it. Oh and my head really isn't that big, I wear a small/medium sized hat!

My name is Mannu. I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For me bike is not about going fast or having fun; it's just a toy, but a serious one.

The LA/OC area is awesome. I used to be in San Diego. Jealous of your location!!
Thanks man yah it's pretty awesome here but San Diego isn't bad either the only problem is I haven't had much time to explore the area here in terms of trails to ride on. I use to go almost every weekend on trail rides back when I use to live in Los Angeles. La tuna canyon, el prieto were some of the trails I frequently rode on but I bet San Diego has some good trails as well

I'm from Philadelphia P.A and I stay at home with my two year old for now. I ride a fixie just for exercise and fun these days but I did postmates for a lil while. I might get back into now that the market should be bigger considering it's been around for over a year now. I hope to get involved with Alley Cat races eventually.

Hey! I'm Russian. I was born and raised in Yekaterinburg. I love this place. For those who don't know or never heard of it - it's the 3rd biggest city in the whole country. Or, maybe, 4th. I'm not sure.

I am from India. I am an astrologer and tarot reader. I also teach yoga and meditation.

Hi everyone! my name is Abby and I'm from the US. I live in a small town in Kentucky where cycling is not as popular as I would like for it to be. Nonetheless, I have loved cycling since I was a child and I think it is a great way to keep both your body and your mind healthy. I am looking forward to hearing from all the other avid cycling fans here!

I'm from Canada and a stay at home mom with two kids :) I work from home and recently started cycling to get back into shape. Its such an amazing stress reliever!! I would love to do a race one day :)

I'm from Nakuru, Kenya in East Africa. I'm a graphic designer and "occasional" musician who cycles to work, and practice, every day, weekends included. I do approximately 5 km to and from town daily, come rain come shine (fortunately we don't have snow here in the tropics).