Where are you from,what do you do?

Vo2 said:
Stressfull job! Need to ride your bike more to relieve that stress! ;D
Ride a bike, and smoke cigarettes, that's what I would do on your place, and what I do generally in my life. :D ;)

Welcome to all the news members, it's great to have new riders on the forum! Many countries will start to ride more and more Frost, I am expecting that in Romania too? :)

Originally Mentor-on-the-Lake, Oh. Have lived and traveled all over the USA and Europe.

What I do is play music and sing professionally.

Have been a commuting, touring, utility cyclist all of my adult life. My life quote is "Bike to live to live to bike."

welshdude3 said:
Originally Mentor-on-the-Lake, Oh. Have lived and traveled all over the USA and Europe.

Have been a commuting, touring, utility cyclist all of my adult life. My life quote is "Bike to live to live to bike."
I would have assumed you were from Wales, mate.

welshdude3 said:

Welcome to the forum! I love riding my bike, but I don't live to that. I wouldn't mind making it my professional activity if I had the opportunity though. :)

Reactions: limerickman
I'm from NY and work in the architecture profession(graduated in 2013). Still trying to find the right job, but try my best to enjoy life. I started Cycling 3 months ago and am hooked!People tell me "your already fit, why do you need more exercise?". For me, cycling isn't about checking off a box or filling out some fitness quota. Cycling is one of the things I truly enjoy doing and have enjoyed every minute of it so far. My running training has taken a hit, only 4 runs since I started cycling,lol...

Hi ,guess where I am come from? My dream is travel to every corner with my bike.
Hi ,guess where I am come from? My dream is travel to every corner with my bike.

Hey, I live in England, UK. Currently, I am about to start college, where I will be studying maths and business. I love cycling pretty much every day for about 2-3 hours each. I don't particularly know how many miles/km I cover as I just ride for fun. In terms of how long I've been cycling, I've been interested in bikes since a young boy and have been riding from a young age. The kind of atmosphere I enjoy when riding is when I'm with my friends.

From Halifax Nova Scotia, Just got my first road bike. Have riden a Hybrid previously. Not in it for road racing, more of a active hobby.

I'm currently living in Toronto, working from home, and getting on my bike as often as I can. Mostly just for commuting right now (which gets scary in the city!) but I'm hoping to get back into mountain biking soon.

Mr. Beanz and Gina from Southern California. What do we do? We ride our bikes! :p Recreational riders, sometimes ride our tandem and sometimes our single bikes. Local rides are midweek and maybe 12 miles or so after work. Weekend rides range from 40-60 milers as we have access to a bike trail with open road and 60 miles of car free riding.

Both 52 years old and have 9 grandkids. That's why we ride, to get away ha ha ha! :lol:

Most times we ride with a small group of 2 or 3 friends. But seem s every time we ride we pick up a few more here and there.

DSCN0536_zps7knsuekw.jpg

DSCN0574_zpsqirx1n4a.jpg

Gina in black on her single.

DSCN0247_zpshdonsjjc.jpg

0T8_zps9clpy0jz.jpg

DSCN0184_zpsqgciaevs.jpg

DSCN9616_zpsgckwhb9t.jpg

Reactions: steve
Hi I'm Heidi,
I see I am surrounded by some hardcore riders here. I ride more for enjoyment but do enjoy it. I am originally from California but recently relocated to North Carolina. I got tired of crowds and wanted to live in a place where it was much more beautiful and live a slower paced life. I am a freelance writer and am currently working on a book project and have picked a lovely place to do it. And there are some beautiful places to ride here. :)

Hi everyone!

I live in Orlando florida, originally from NJ, and I have been riding my bike for about 4 months now and I love it! I ride about 15 miles a day sometimes more depending on how I feel. I hope to gain some good tips from fellow bikers. Thanks for having me.

I'm from the southern United States. South Carolina to be exact. I'm currently employed in the sales field. Its not my dream job by any means but I fo enjoy it as well as the people I work with. Would like to own my own businesses at some point in the future. Try to get out and cycle as often as I can.

I'm from Colombia, South America. We may not be the best country around, but the ambient surrounding cycling is awesome. Many of our well known sportsmen are cyclists and we also have lots of mountains to train our legs.