Questions from other buyers for this listing Q: Is this an 03 or 04 P3? How many miles do you think you have on it? Also, has it ever been in a wreck? Any other info you can give would be greatly appreciated! Answered on Mar-20-05 A: Attention!!!!!!!!! THis is not my Bike and I have no idea how it was listed under my account and name. PLEASE Don't bid!!! I have contacted Ebay concerning the problem.
This person's e-bay account was hijacked. If you buy/sell on e-bay, you must be very careful when answering e-mails that *appear* to come from e-bay. The e-mail will usually say there is some problem with your account, then ask you to click on a link to some pseudo e-bay page. Be very careful, change your passwords once a month.
Questions from other buyers for this listing Q: Is this an 03 or 04 P3? How many miles do you think you have on it? Also, has it ever been in a wreck? Any other info you can give would be greatly appreciated! Answered on Mar-20-05 A: Attention!!!!!!!!! THis is not my Bike and I have no idea how it was listed under my account and name. PLEASE Don't bid!!! I have contacted Ebay concerning the problem.
That's pretty funny. They should have just gone for the full carbon P3. -- Phil, Squid-in-Training
This person's e-bay account was hijacked. If you buy/sell on e-bay, you must be very careful when answering e-mails that *appear* to come from e-bay. The e-mail will usually say there is some problem with your account, then ask you to click on a link to some pseudo e-bay page. Be very careful, change your passwords once a month.
The best way to prevent this is to never click on the links provided in the email. Always open up your browser separately, and go to the site "manually."
Questions from other buyers for this listing Q: Is this an 03 or 04 P3? How many miles do you think you have on it? Also, has it ever been in a wreck? Any other info you can give would be greatly appreciated! Answered on Mar-20-05 A: Attention!!!!!!!!! THis is not my Bike and I have no idea how it was listed under my account and name. PLEASE Don't bid!!! I have contacted Ebay concerning the problem.
Why didn't this fool cancel the auction? --------------- Alex
Questions from other buyers for this listing Q: Is this an 03 or 04 P3? How many miles do you think you have on
it?
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Also, has it ever been in a wreck? Any other info you can give would be greatly appreciated! Answered on Mar-20-05 A: Attention!!!!!!!!! THis is not my Bike and I have no idea how
it
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
was listed under my account and name. PLEASE Don't bid!!! I have
contacted
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:
Ebay concerning the problem.
Why didn't this fool cancel the auction? --------------- Alex