Bike Cafe · Public discussion

When are you gonna die?

Started by shannons dad · · Last activity · 90 posts · 11,026 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
26 September 2005
Last activity
4 May 2016
Original author
shannons dad
Posts
90
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
11,026
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 90
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Apparently, I'll be dead on October 18, 2017. I'll be 42.:eek:

    deathclock.comdeathclock.com

  2. Stop smoking and you will live at least till 70

  3. shannons dad said:

    Apparently, I'll be dead on October 18, 2017. I'll be 42.:eek:

    deathclock.comdeathclock.com

    I have never been a last minute shopper. I'll send flowers now and avoid the rush.

  4. jhuskey said:

    I have never been a last minute shopper. I'll send flowers now and avoid the rush.


    I'll be 73, damn only 49 more years left.......

  5. I'll be 36 although I am sadistic.

  6. shannons dad said:

    Apparently, I'll be dead on October 18, 2017. I'll be 42.:eek:

    deathclock.comdeathclock.com

    Make sure you leave me something in your will.

    Even if it's only real estate or something small like that. Much appreciated.😉

  7. shannons dad said:

    Apparently, I'll be dead on October 18, 2017. I'll be 42.:eek:

    deathclock.comdeathclock.com


    I don't need a death clock. I already know that my time is up about 2 hours after I finish building that GT LTS downhiller. 😄

  8. Bikelux said:

    Make sure you leave me something in your will.

    Even if it's only real estate or something small like that. Much appreciated.😉


    I'll leave you my debts. Around £11,000 at current time of writing.:p

  9. wheelist said:

    I don't need a death clock. I already know that my time is up about 2 hours after I finish building that GT LTS downhiller. 😄


    Apparently, if I don't finish the GT I'll live to be 76 years old.

    No doubt I'd be living in a nursing home, [censored] and pissing myself whilst being abused by the nurses.

    Somebody pass me a spanner. 😄

  10. I may just live forever. So far....So good!

  11. 70 or so more years. The perfect excuse to procrastinate. Of course if you keep hitting the "Check Your Death Clock" button it comes up with a different date every time.

  12. shannons dad said:

    Apparently, I'll be dead on October 18, 2017. I'll be 42.:eek:

    deathclock.comdeathclock.com


    Jan. 22,1943 will make me 92 years old. I wonder if I will still be able to pedal.

  13. frog21 said:

    Jan. 22,1943 will make me 92 years old. I wonder if I will still be able to pedal.


    1943? CHECK YOUR PULSE AND CALL THE EMERGENCY SERVICES!!! YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD!:eek:

  14. According to my doctors, I'm already living on barrowed time. If it wasn't for those doctors, I would have died two years ago! Now, I'm all good, as log as I can live long enough to watch my three year old son graduate from high school,

  15. Show those doctors who is boss!!!

    @wheelist - Wait till I do my fixie and then start counting. The hills around my area are not tall but hellishly steep. Probably I will perish going downhill knocked down by my own knees when I pass the 300 ppm; or the other possibility climbing that wheenie bit of road that is a 30% grade.

    I do it with a 28 ring and 32 cog at a wooping 6 miles per hour. Imagine with a 40/16.
    Talking about trackstands

  16. According to that thing I'm going to live to be 96 years old. That's way too damn long. I think I'll take-up smoking. I'll probably start with the patch then move into the gum and...

  17. Apparently, for me, it will be shortly after I draw my last breath. this has been confirmed by people in white coats.

  18. hopefully, not before my next bm. 😉

  19. October 21, 2017! Not long for this world, it would seem. So I had better partaaayy!! 😄

  20. 23rd December 2005!!:eek: :eek:

    🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

    i better get some life insurance sorted...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.