What's the craziest thing you've seen while riding?

One time I was on the road and spotted a couple fighting and the girl was cursing the guy so I stopped for a moment to watched them like any concerned citizen would do then the girl threw here smartphone towards the guy and it fell in the pavement. The guy also threw his smartphone and hit the girl and also fell on the pavement then the girl hurriedly walked away and the guy was chasing her and there were about a dozen onlookers, when the couple left all the onlookers rush towards the mobile phones to get it Lol. I was quite stunned.

What's the craziest thing you've seen while riding? I know all of you have a story.

For me it has to be the time I was riding down a forest trail close to where I live, and saw a man yelling while attempting to chop down a tree. He didn't have any other equipment with him, no backpack, waterbottle etc. and there's no parking lot near it so he must have walked it.

I just shook my head and kept going.
Creepy. But I am confused, if he doesn't have any equipment with him. How'd you know he is attempting to chop the tree?
Is it like he is yelling that he wanted to cut down the or anything? Or I am just mistaken here, I am confused because this sounds creepy to me

One of the weirdest things I've seen while cycling was a dog running with a bunny on his mouth. This happened a years ago, I was on my bike bear my home when I saw a dog running very fast with a big white bunny in his mouth. The bunny is still alive but bloodied.

I saw some woman's water breaking, she was quite heavily pregnant so it didn't need like it was an early birth

But it was shocking nevertheless.
That was shocking indeed! I've seen crazy things while riding, but this is one of the best.
I've only seen a pregnant mom and her 2 kids riding together, one of the kids pedaling with her, and the other one in a big basket on the back, but not a mom welcoming her kid.

At one time I saw a road accident where a truck collided with a van and the truck was filled with cases of beer,. The people who saw it run towards the truck not to help but to get a couple of cases of beer. Free beer for everyone.
'Lucky people, company will never chase them by doing that, and yeah free beer, if this happens near my house, I'm surely doing the same things.

I think the worst scenario I've seen was when I witnessed a pair of scooters being side swiped by a delivery truck, the truck does off while the drivers of the scooters including the back riders, are sprawled bloodied and unconscious in the street. I can only see one moving a bit but the other 3 were motionless. I tried to help but the police cordoned off the area until the ambulance arrived a good 30 minutes after. I later found out both drivers died due to head injuries and the 2 back riders were in critical condition.
e didn't have any other equipment with him, no backpack, waterbottle etc. and there's no parking lot near it so he must have walked it.

e didn't have any other equipment with him, no backpack, waterbottle etc. and there's no parking lot near it so auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver he must have walked it.
I think the worst scenario I've seen was when I witnessed a pair of scooters being side swiped by a delivery truck, the truck does off while the drivers of the scooters including the back riders, are sprawled bloodied and unconscious in the street. I can only see one moving a bit but the other 3 were motionless. I tried to help but the police cordoned off the area until the ambulance arrived a good 30 minutes after. I later found out both drivers died due to head injuries and the 2 back riders were in critical condition.

I’ve seen tons of weird things over the many years I’ve been driving.

I’ve noticed people changing clothing, having sex, applying make-up, shaving, doing their hair, eating all sorts of food and even reading books or magazines.

Yes, all while driving.

Ironically, I recently saw something weird I’ve never seen before.