There was a card from Parcel Force waiting for me this evening saying that they'd left a parcel next door. I've just been round and picked it up.
When I came back carrying it, DW said: "At least it doesn't look very exciting."
This was a cardboard box with "Ribble Cycles" emblazoned on two sides. What could be more exciting than a parcel that's clearly come from a bike shop? What's the matter with her?
-- Danny Colyer <URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/> Reply address is valid, but that on my website is checked more often "Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, why did you put that down?" - Charlie Colyer, age 2
This was a cardboard box with "Ribble Cycles" emblazoned on two sides. What could be more exciting than a parcel that's clearly come from a bike shop? What's the matter with her?
Yes, parcels from Ribble Cycles are always exciting IME. Hours of fun sorting out the damage from poor packing and trying to work out what if anything is actually there that you ordered. Hours on the phone trying to get them to do anything about it..... Oh Yes.....very exciting.
-- Tony
"The most savage controversies are those about matters as to which there is no good evidence either way." - Bertrand Russell
Yes, parcels from Ribble Cycles are always exciting IME. Hours of fun sorting out the damage from poor packing and trying to work out what if anything is actually there that you ordered. Hours on the phone trying to get them to do anything about it..... Oh Yes.....very exciting.
I got everything I ordered, plus a saddle that I didn't. Not too sure what I'm supposed to do with a bike saddle (although it looks like rather a nice one by wedgie standards), but they haven't charged me for it anyway. I'll probably get round to e-mailing them about it tomorrow.
-- Danny Colyer <URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/> Reply address is valid, but that on my website is checked more often "Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, why did you put that down?" - Charlie Colyer, age 2
Tony Raven said the following on 17/05/2007 23:13:
Quoted message said:
Yes, parcels from Ribble Cycles are always exciting IME. Hours of fun sorting out the damage from poor packing and trying to work out what if anything is actually there that you ordered. Hours on the phone trying to get them to do anything about it..... Oh Yes.....very exciting.
Quick check - oh yes, it was Ribble and not Evans we're talking about! Are Ribble really that bad as well? (I've not used them yet myself!)