Next Generation · Public discussion

~What's the coldest weather you've...

Started by Bikelyst · · Last activity · 14 posts · 7,926 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Next Generation
Published
21 February 2007
Last activity
18 March 2018
Original author
Bikelyst
Posts
14
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
7,926
Views / 30 days
15

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–14 of 14
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. ever ridden in??

    For me it's 12 degrees fareignheit.

  2. Bikelyst said:

    ever ridden in??

    For me it's 12 degrees fareignheit.

    You guys all live in warm climates, what????😕

  3. Bikelyst said:

    You guys all live in warm climates, what????😕


    Still hot where all you guys live?!😕 :eek:

  4. I think 8 degrees C. haha, anything below 25 C is awful for me!

  5. -20 to school on my BMX, not just one time either.

    Though I usualy leave the roadie in the shed for anything under 0... Frost bite on the face comes about way too easy on the roadie.

  6. Well I have gone to school by bike in 'bout -30 degrees (it was too cold to wait for a bus...:p)

  7. [font=Comic Sans MS]How about 2 Celsius but with a road bike in a thin layer of snow?
    That was an experience 😄[/font]

  8. im pretty lucky to live in Los Angeles. so really its just like a cool 75.

  9. J@co said:

    I think 8 degrees C. haha, anything below 25 C is awful for me!


    I have got seasonal mood swings and just like you, my mood drops when the temperature turns below 20 Degrees. I can't imagine living at the temperature below 10 degrees. That's too cold and my mood would get very low. So, I would avoid living at the temperature below ten degrees at any cost.

  10. Minus 20 F during my two years of commuting by bicycle during Chicago winters. Not as bad as it sounds, actually. All a matter of knowing how to dress for it and having the right bike.

  11. neednoexcuse said:

    I have got seasonal mood swings and just like you, my mood drops when the temperature turns below 20 Degrees. I can't imagine living at the temperature below 10 degrees. That's too cold and my mood would get very low. So, I would avoid living at the temperature below ten degrees at any cost.


    Why did you decide to bump a thread that has been dead since 2007? Are you so desperate to post that you have to go around reviving topics that have been dead for almost 9 years? Please quit necroposting to raise your post count. It is very annoying. What makes it worse is that your reply is off topic.

  12. Bikelyst said:

    ever ridden in??

    For me it's 12 degrees fareignheit.

    9 degrees F is the coldest that I've ever ridden. It just happened December of last year in Baguio City, Philippines which is very popular as the summer capital of the country because ofnit's cold weather.
    My sweat is not coming out and my muscle is so cold even though after a mile of riding.

  13. I live in a tropical country and I haven't gone to other countries yet, and the coldest I've experienced was 2 degrees Celsius (36 degrees F) climbing the peak of a mountain here in the country.

  14. Bikelyst said:

    Still hot where all you guys live?!😕 :eek:

    I live in the Philippines, and the normal temperature here is between 30 Degrees Celsius to 40 Degrees Celsius. It is really hard to have some ride during a hot weather as we might end up having a heat stroke. But, I guess we all got used to a hot weather here in our country.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.