General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Wayne's Chuckle of the Day

Started by Wayne Boatwright · · Last activity · 21 posts · 563 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 January 2006
Last activity
15 January 2006
Original author
Wayne Boatwright
Posts
21
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
563
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 21
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.tinypic.com/kamcd0.gif

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*
    __________________________________________________________________
    And if we enter a room full of manure, may we believe in the pony.

    Remove all "[censored]'s" from address to e-mail directly.

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Wayne Boatwright said:


    http://www.tinypic.com/kamcd0.gif

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    Lol!!!
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  3. "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    http://www.tinypic.com/kamcd0.gif

    I still don't understand what groundhog day is🙁

  4. "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:


    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    http://www.tinypic.com/kamcd0.gif

    I still don't understand what groundhog day is🙁

    Here is the groundhog day FAQ Ophelia:

    http://www.groundhog.org/faq/history.shtml

    Michael

    --
    Pics aren't great but here are 2 of my 4 brats.
    Hoot about to [censored] the snack out of my mouth:
    http://tinypic.com/jtrw3o.jpg

    Ramsey ever curious about electronics breaking into the TMobile bag:
    http://tinypic.com/jtrwgn.jpg

  5. "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:


    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    http://www.tinypic.com/kamcd0.gif

    I still don't understand what groundhog day is🙁

    Here is the groundhog day FAQ Ophelia:

    http://www.groundhog.org/faq/history.shtml

    Thank you Michael. So a groundhog is what we know as a hedgehog?

  6. "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Here is the groundhog day FAQ Ophelia:

    http://www.groundhog.org/faq/history.shtml

    Thank you Michael. So a groundhog is what we know as a hedgehog?

    Oh, not like any hedgehog I've ever seen! They're bigger
    than housecats. And no quill type things, just fur. Google
    on the word groundhog, 3 pictures pop right up.

    nancy

  7. "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Here is the groundhog day FAQ Ophelia:

    http://www.groundhog.org/faq/history.shtml

    Thank you Michael. So a groundhog is what we know as a hedgehog?

    Oh, not like any hedgehog I've ever seen! They're bigger
    than housecats. And no quill type things, just fur. Google
    on the word groundhog, 3 pictures pop right up.

    Ok I have looked. They look a bit like chipmunks to me🙂 Thanks

  8. On Sun 15 Jan 2006 09:12:07a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Ophelia?

    Quoted message said:


    "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    > Here is the groundhog day FAQ Ophelia:
    >
    > http://www.groundhog.org/faq/history.shtml
    >

    Thank you Michael. So a groundhog is what we know as a hedgehog?

    Oh, not like any hedgehog I've ever seen! They're bigger
    than housecats. And no quill type things, just fur. Google on the
    word groundhog, 3 pictures pop right up.

    Ok I have looked. They look a bit like chipmunks to me🙂 Thanks

    But a much bigger, fatter, chipmunk. Unless, of course, your chipmunks are
    as big as a housecat. <g>

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*
    __________________________________________________________________
    And if we enter a room full of manure, may we believe in the pony.

    Remove all "[censored]'s" from address to e-mail directly.

  9. "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Sun 15 Jan 2006 09:12:07a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
    Ophelia?

    Quoted message said:


    "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> wrote

    > "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote

    >> Here is the groundhog day FAQ Ophelia:
    >>
    >> http://www.groundhog.org/faq/history.shtml
    >>
    >
    > Thank you Michael. So a groundhog is what we know as a hedgehog?

    Oh, not like any hedgehog I've ever seen! They're bigger
    than housecats. And no quill type things, just fur. Google on the
    word groundhog, 3 pictures pop right up.

    Ok I have looked. They look a bit like chipmunks to me🙂 Thanks

    But a much bigger, fatter, chipmunk. Unless, of course, your
    chipmunks are
    as big as a housecat. <g>

    Hmm not sure🙂)

  10. "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Sun 15 Jan 2006 09:12:07a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Ophelia?

    Quoted message said:


    "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> wrote

    > "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote

    >> Here is the groundhog day FAQ Ophelia:
    >>
    >> http://www.groundhog.org/faq/history.shtml
    >>
    >
    > Thank you Michael. So a groundhog is what we know as a hedgehog?

    Oh, not like any hedgehog I've ever seen! They're bigger
    than housecats. And no quill type things, just fur. Google on the
    word groundhog, 3 pictures pop right up.

    Ok I have looked. They look a bit like chipmunks to me🙂 Thanks

    But a much bigger, fatter, chipmunk. Unless, of course, your chipmunks
    are
    as big as a housecat. <g>

    Well, in Minnesota, the mosquitos (also the state bird) are so big, they've
    been know to fly off with cats the suck them dry in more leirurely manner

  11. "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    On Sun 15 Jan 2006 09:12:07a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Ophelia?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Ok I have looked. They look a bit like chipmunks to me🙂 Thanks

    But a much bigger, fatter, chipmunk. Unless, of course, your chipmunks
    are
    as big as a housecat. <g>

    (laugh) I was thinking, if they have chipmunks the size of groundhogs
    over there, I might consider avoiding Scotland. Groundhogs are like
    really big rats.

    Ophelia, do you have woodchucks?

    nancy

  12. Ophelia said:

    "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    > Here is the groundhog day FAQ Ophelia:
    >
    > http://www.groundhog.org/faq/history.shtml
    >

    Thank you Michael. So a groundhog is what we know as a hedgehog?

    Oh, not like any hedgehog I've ever seen! They're bigger
    than housecats. And no quill type things, just fur. Google
    on the word groundhog, 3 pictures pop right up.

    Ok I have looked. They look a bit like chipmunks to me🙂 Thanks

    Think of something a bit like a land beaver but a bit smaller and
    without the paddle-type tail. I would guess that a big groundhog will
    weight up to 10 -15 lbs, perhaps more. they remind be a little bit of a
    ferret in the way that they move.
    John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

  13. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Sun 15 Jan 2006 09:12:07a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
    Ophelia?

    Quoted message said:


    "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    >
    > "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >
    >> "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote
    >
    >>> Here is the groundhog day FAQ Ophelia:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.groundhog.org/faq/history.shtml
    >>>
    >>
    >> Thank you Michael. So a groundhog is what we know as a hedgehog?
    >
    > Oh, not like any hedgehog I've ever seen! They're bigger
    > than housecats. And no quill type things, just fur. Google on the
    > word groundhog, 3 pictures pop right up.

    Ok I have looked. They look a bit like chipmunks to me🙂 Thanks

    But a much bigger, fatter, chipmunk. Unless, of course, your
    chipmunks are
    as big as a housecat. <g>

    Well, in Minnesota, the mosquitos (also the state bird) are so big,
    they've been know to fly off with cats the suck them dry in more
    leirurely manner

    LOL

  14. "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    On Sun 15 Jan 2006 09:12:07a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
    Ophelia?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Ok I have looked. They look a bit like chipmunks to me🙂 Thanks

    But a much bigger, fatter, chipmunk. Unless, of course, your
    chipmunks are
    as big as a housecat. <g>

    (laugh) I was thinking, if they have chipmunks the size of groundhogs
    over there, I might consider avoiding Scotland. Groundhogs are like
    really big rats.

    Ophelia, do you have woodchucks?

    SO says no

  15. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Ophelia said:

    "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> wrote

    > "Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" <[email hidden]> wrote

    >> Here is the groundhog day FAQ Ophelia:
    >>
    >> http://www.groundhog.org/faq/history.shtml
    >>
    >
    > Thank you Michael. So a groundhog is what we know as a hedgehog?

    Oh, not like any hedgehog I've ever seen! They're bigger
    than housecats. And no quill type things, just fur. Google
    on the word groundhog, 3 pictures pop right up.

    Ok I have looked. They look a bit like chipmunks to me🙂 Thanks

    Think of something a bit like a land beaver but a bit smaller and
    without the paddle-type tail. I would guess that a big groundhog will
    weight up to 10 -15 lbs, perhaps more. they remind be a little bit of
    a
    ferret in the way that they move.

    Thanks John🙂 I know what a ferret is like😉)

  16. "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Ophelia, do you have woodchucks?

    SO says no

    Hmmm. I guess he wouldn't have the answer to the age old
    question: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a
    woodchuck could chuck wood?

    nancy

  17. Nancy Young wrote on 15 Jan 2006 in rec.food.cooking

    Quoted message said:


    "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Ophelia, do you have woodchucks?

    SO says no

    Hmmm. I guess he wouldn't have the answer to the age old
    question: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a
    woodchuck could chuck wood?

    nancy

    none...woodchucks have no thumbs. They can't bowl worth a damn either as
    they can't open the doors to their bowling locker to get their shoes out.

    --
    The eyes are the mirrors....
    But the ears...Ah the ears.
    The ears keep the hat up.

  18. "Mr Libido Incognito" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Nancy Young wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Hmmm. I guess he wouldn't have the answer to the age old
    question: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a
    woodchuck could chuck wood?

    Quoted message said:

    none...woodchucks have no thumbs. They can't bowl worth a damn either as
    they can't open the doors to their bowling locker to get their shoes out.

    I was formulating a wiseass answer to you when a commercial came
    on, behind me ... I whirled around, only to see a DIY commercial
    about Chuck chucking wood! Ahhhhhh!

    At any rate, Mr. Fromage, the question was IF they could.

    (smile) nancy (can't bowl for [censored], either)

  19. "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Ophelia" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    "Nancy Young" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Ophelia, do you have woodchucks?

    SO says no

    Hmmm. I guess he wouldn't have the answer to the age old
    question: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a
    woodchuck could chuck wood?

    SO says no LOLOL

  20. Ophelia said:


    Hmm not sure🙂)


    try this link
    http://www.groundhogs.com/new_page_3.htm
    --

    Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.