Road Cycling · Public discussion

Vote For Miss Mondiali 2004

Started by B. Lafferty · · Last activity · 20 posts · 1,520 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
18 June 2004
Last activity
20 June 2004
Original author
B. Lafferty
Posts
20
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,520
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 20
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

  2. B. Lafferty said:

    http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

  3. "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    B. Lafferty said:

    http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    I voted for #3. But they're all lovely.

  4. Ewoud Dronkert said:


    B. Lafferty said:

    http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.

    heather

  5. h squared said:
    Ewoud Dronkert said:


    B. Lafferty said:

    http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.

    I was forced to vote for one so I could figure out which was the least
    popular. Yeah, right.

  6. I voted for the one from Padova, of course!

    --
    David N. Welton
    Personal: http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/
    Free Software: http://www.dedasys.com/freesoftware/
    Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/
    Photos: http://www.dedasys.com/photos/

  7. h squared said:

    if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.

    Ah so we have the same taste in women.

  8. h squared said:

    Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    B. Lafferty said:

    http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    Quoted message said:

    if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.
    heather

    I'm sorry, I can't take these competitions seriously since the
    use of performance enhancing drugs is so widespread.
    It is a tragedy that things aren't like they were in the old days.

  9. h squared said:


    Ewoud Dronkert said:
    B. Lafferty said:

    http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente.

    phah, last time I saw a face like that it had a fish hook in the lip!

  10. B. Lafferty said:

    http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    Please note that Elisa Basso - sister of Ivan - is also the "famous" Eddy
    Mazzoleni's girlfriend to which some bad pieces of journalism refered a few
    days ago.

  11. Ewoud Dronkert said:
    B. Lafferty said:

    http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    While she's supposedly from Verona, she looks southern.
    I think that having a mediterranean looking chick as Miss Mondiali in the
    Veneto region would be a huge smack for us Padan people.
    Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

  12. In article <40d3f189$1@darkstar>, Benjamin Weiner <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    h squared said:

    Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    B. Lafferty wrote:
    > http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    Quoted message said:

    if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.
    heather

    I'm sorry, I can't take these competitions seriously since the
    use of performance enhancing drugs is so widespread.

    The peloton is racing at two speeds, isn't it?

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    "Copper will never be gold"
    Shellac

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  13. Davide Tosi said:


    ..

    Quoted message said:

    Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

    blonde, my ass.

    heather

  14. Ewoud Dronkert said:


    h squared said:

    if i were to vote, it would be for letizia bonente. didn't vote though.

    Ah so we have the same taste in women.

    she's the least popular??

    my boy friend votes for the one with the big cow eyes.

    heather

  15. John Forrest Tomlinson said:


    h squared said:


    my boy friend votes for the one with the big cow eyes.

    Is that slang for breasts?

    JT

    lol, no, but he likes those too (can't see them in her picture, head
    shot only).
    h

  16. h squared said:


    my boy friend votes for the one with the big cow eyes.

    Is that slang for breasts?

    JT

  17. h squared said:
    Davide Tosi said:


    .

    Quoted message said:

    Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

    blonde, my ass.

    Well, your butts' hair may well be blonde, but so look to be Stefania
    Belotti, Elisa Basso, Elisa Prando and Eleonora Sorato, among the potential
    miss.

  18. Davide Tosi said:


    h squared said:
    Davide Tosi said:


    .

    Quoted message said:

    Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

    blonde, my ass.

    Well, your butts' hair may well be blonde, but so look to be Stefania
    Belotti, Elisa Basso, Elisa Prando and Eleonora Sorato, among the potential
    miss.

    they may really be blonde, but it's fun to tease you. your post cried
    out for it. (women do sometimes dye their hair.)

    heather

  19. On 06/18/2004 04:44 PM, in article [email hidden],

    Ewoud Dronkert said:
    B. Lafferty said:

    http://www.mondiali2004.com/public/_cfm/page/page_506.cfm

    Turns out, I voted for the least popular candidate.

    Letizia? Me too ...

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield
    stevens at veloworks dot com
    veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
    bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est
    ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea aye tee why you ti ay aitch
    aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you
    double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  20. (Davide Tosi) said:

    While she's supposedly from Verona, she looks southern.

    To the barricades! Get the torches and pitchforks!

    Quoted message said:

    I think that having a mediterranean looking chick as Miss Mondiali
    in the Veneto region would be a huge smack for us Padan people.

    I think most of the guys I know in northern Italy would probably think
    about other 'attributes' than where those girls are really from. I'm
    sure they would feel terribly wounded to have to stare at one of them
    and know that behind the bosom lies a girl from the south as "miss
    worlds". Good thing there were no candidates from, say, other
    countries.

    Quoted message said:

    Thus, I invite you to vote for one of the 4 blond candidates.

    I think you should insist on some sort of pedigree. Hair can be dyed.
    You need to make sure there has been no interbreeding with anyone
    south of the Po' river, or for that matter, Austrians, Slavs, French,
    Anglosaxons or other undesirables.

    Did anyone accidentally vote for Alberto Tonini off to the right?

    --
    David N. Welton
    Personal: http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/
    Free Software: http://www.dedasys.com/freesoftware/
    Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/
    Photos: http://www.dedasys.com/photos/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.