General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

USAPL Masters Nationals, Killeen, TX

Started by elzinator · · Last activity · 9 posts · 286 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 March 2006
Last activity
22 March 2006
Original author
elzinator
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
286
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone here competing in May?
    Several of us will be there from this area.
    Good chance to meet up. (Got ya already, JH)
    If you are flying into DFW, we could coordinate rides down.
    If not, I'll ride my bike down and wave as I pass y'all.

    Ping me: canyonrun at direcway dot com

    Lee M, shoot me an email. I lost your address.

    Ciao

  2. "elzinator" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone here competing in May?
    Several of us will be there from this area.
    Good chance to meet up. (Got ya already, JH)
    If you are flying into DFW, we could coordinate rides down.
    If not, I'll ride my bike down and wave as I pass y'all.

    Ping me: canyonrun at direcway dot com

    Lee M, shoot me an email. I lost your address.

    Ciao


    Done

  3. On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:59:40 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

    Quoted message said:


    "elzinator" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone here competing in May?
    Several of us will be there from this area.
    Good chance to meet up. (Got ya already, JH)
    If you are flying into DFW, we could coordinate rides down.
    If not, I'll ride my bike down and wave as I pass y'all.

    Ping me: canyonrun at direcway dot com

    Lee M, shoot me an email. I lost your address.

    Ciao


    Done


    Team Hudson will probably finalize our travel plan tomorrow night but
    it is looking like we will be arriving in Dallas just before 11:00 AM
    Friday, May 5th. The big decision will be whether we fly out at 1:05
    PM or 5:16 PM on the 8th.

  4. On 21 Mar 2006 19:26:06 -0800, "elzinator" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone here competing in May?
    Several of us will be there from this area.
    Good chance to meet up. (Got ya already, JH)

    If you promise to be nice Elzi, I'll make the effort to be there.
    Thanks for the invite and special mention! ;o)

    JH

  5. John Hanson said:

    On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:59:40 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
    <[email hidden]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

    Quoted message said:


    "elzinator" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone here competing in May?
    Several of us will be there from this area.
    Good chance to meet up. (Got ya already, JH)
    If you are flying into DFW, we could coordinate rides down.
    If not, I'll ride my bike down and wave as I pass y'all.

    Ping me: canyonrun at direcway dot com

    Lee M, shoot me an email. I lost your address.

    Ciao


    Done


    Team Hudson will probably finalize our travel plan tomorrow night but
    it is looking like we will be arriving in Dallas just before 11:00 AM
    Friday, May 5th. The big decision will be whether we fly out at 1:05
    PM or 5:16 PM on the 8th.

    My own team Hanson - WOW, thanks mate! ;o)

  6. "elzinator" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone here competing in May?
    Several of us will be there from this area.
    Good chance to meet up. (Got ya already, JH)
    If you are flying into DFW, we could coordinate rides down.
    If not, I'll ride my bike down and wave as I pass y'all.

    Ping me: canyonrun at direcway dot com

    Lee M, shoot me an email. I lost your address.

    Ciao

    Elzi, good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Same ol' stuff here. And
    raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock. 🙂

    -Larry

  7. On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:35:38 +0000, JRH <[email hidden]> wrote in
    misc.fitness.weights:

    Quoted message said:

    On 21 Mar 2006 19:26:06 -0800, "elzinator" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone here competing in May?
    Several of us will be there from this area.
    Good chance to meet up. (Got ya already, JH)

    If you promise to be nice Elzi, I'll make the effort to be there.
    Thanks for the invite and special mention! ;o)


    Would you like for me to price flights for you, John?

  8. John Hanson said:

    On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:35:38 +0000, JRH <[email hidden]> wrote in
    misc.fitness.weights:

    Quoted message said:

    On 21 Mar 2006 19:26:06 -0800, "elzinator" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone here competing in May?
    Several of us will be there from this area.
    Good chance to meet up. (Got ya already, JH)

    If you promise to be nice Elzi, I'll make the effort to be there.
    Thanks for the invite and special mention! ;o)


    Would you like for me to price flights for you, John?

    Only teasing John, I don't think my presence would be particularly
    welcome in some quarters! ;o)

  9. John Hanson said:

    Would you like for me to price flights for you, John?

    Actually my arms get tired, so forget it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.