"ardeedee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
Nope - they told me all.
Ardeedee, that's the good one!!!
Quoted message said:
"dickinson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
ardeedee said:
"dickinson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]... > ardeedee wrote: >> He lived past 90. > > So do billions of others who *don't* drink urine. >
Largest percentage who died younger were those who did not drink their own urine - so empirical evidence is very telling.
"ardeedee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
Nope - they told me all.
Ardeedee, That's a good one!!!
These medical idiots from the west usually, put their [censored] upsidedown, in their brain!! LOL..LOL..
Quoted message said:
"dickinson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
ardeedee said:
"dickinson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]... > ardeedee wrote: >> He lived past 90. > > So do billions of others who *don't* drink urine. >
Largest percentage who died younger were those who did not drink their own urine - so empirical evidence is very telling.
"ardeedee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:
Nope - they told me all.
Ardeedee, that's the good one!!!LOL..LOL..
Quoted message said:
"dickinson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
ardeedee said:
"dickinson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]... > ardeedee wrote: >> He lived past 90. > > So do billions of others who *don't* drink urine. >
Largest percentage who died younger were those who did not drink their own urine - so empirical evidence is very telling.
what evidence do you have to prove urine is good for you?
If I might attempt to insert a note of sanity into the thread(I'll probably regret this but here goes)...in 1985, I was on an extended hitch-hiking trip in the midwest. At one point I contracted a hideous case of trenchfoot--itching, cracked skin, the works. A holistic-healer type who gave me a ride recommended that I treat it with coarse salt moistened with my own pee. Naturally, I was grossed out and incredulous--at first. But by that evening the itching and burning in my feet were so bad I'd have triedanything, and I wasn't near a drugstore, soooo...I took coarse salt, peed on it enough to render it slushy, and rubbed handfuls of this into my suffering soles. It burned like crazy at first! But five minutes later my itching was relieved. I continued to rub down the afflicted areas with the [censored]-and-salt mixture for 2 days, at the end of which time the trench foot had cleared up. Anecdotal, I know, and far removed from the issue of whizz-drinking, which idea grosses me right the hell out; but it's my reply to Fiona's question.
His Malyfycynce and most Extreme DeLuxness, Sparrow 13