General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

! Urgent ! Protect yourself and your loved ones...

Started by Hank · · Last activity · 85 posts · 2,169 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 October 2005
Last activity
23 October 2005
Original author
Hank
Posts
85
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,169
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 85
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This life and death matter is far too important to
    be managed by another unqualified and incompetent
    Bush crony. Please help us save lives by submitting
    the petition below.
    Hank

    Dear friend,

    Apparently the Bush administration did not learn anything from the
    Michael Brown/FEMA debacle. The Bush administration's point man for a
    flu pandemic is another crony with no experience related to his job.
    Stewart Simonson, the Assistant Secretary for Public Health Emergency
    Preparedness at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
    (HHS), has no public health management experience. He got his job
    because he is close with former HHS Secretary Tommy Thompson.

    Will you join me in urging the Bush administration to replace Simonson
    with a more obviously qualified person?

    http://political.moveon.org/flupandemic/

    We can't sit by and let another unqualified appointee put our public
    health at risk.

    Thanks.

  2. I reformatted my drives this week, and lost all my Hank-blocker files. I
    noticed a few posts that were non-political, and figured I would wait and
    see if this was a new trend.
    Hasta la vista, Mr.Hanky!
    --
    Paul and Diana Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

  3. Hank <"stopbu$h"@lies.gov> wrote in news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:


    This life and death matter is far too important to
    be managed by another unqualified and incompetent
    Bush crony. Please help us save lives by submitting
    the petition below.
    Hank

    Dear friend,

    Apparently the Bush administration did not learn anything from the
    Michael Brown/FEMA debacle. The Bush administration's point man for a
    flu pandemic is another crony with no experience related to his job.
    Stewart Simonson, the Assistant Secretary for Public Health Emergency
    Preparedness at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
    (HHS), has no public health management experience. He got his job
    because he is close with former HHS Secretary Tommy Thompson.

    Will you join me in urging the Bush administration to replace Simonson
    with a more obviously qualified person?

    http://political.moveon.org/flupandemic/

    We can't sit by and let another unqualified appointee put our public
    health at risk.

    Thanks.

    A few points.

    A) Past performance is no indiciation of future performance.

    B) The worst manager I have ever encountered was a man who had years of
    management experience in the field. His bumbling cost the company millions
    in one year alone. I couldn't stand it. I quit.

    This whole thing should make it obvious that it isn't Bush, and it isn't
    the people Bush appoints, but the entire system itself. It is flawed and
    has been flawed for years. We are seeing it now for the first time for two
    reasons.

    1) The [censored] is hitting the fan. For the first time in many a moon we
    actually could use a little expertise and authority when dealing with
    issues. No wonder the FBI and the rest walk in and take over cases. It
    pisses the local off, but the locals are clueless. Add to this mix the
    fact that the level of misperception by the public has reached an all time
    high and you have a mess no one can fix.

    2) With the current political climate no matter what someone does it is
    wrong. It is like trying to live with a screwy woman that is [censored].

    Consider the following:

    She just spent the last 4 hours cleaning the kitchen.

    "Hey hon, I just cleaned the kitchen. What do you think?"

    If he answers an emphatic "Looks great!!!" she responds with "So I
    take it that you think I am a lousy housekeeper for letting it get
    this bad? Ungrateful [censored]! I am leaving you."

    If he responds "It looks fine" with no enthusiasm she says "I do all
    this work and for all my trouble what do I get? I get a "fine".
    Ungrateful [censored]! I am leaving you"

    If he says nothing she says "Ignoring me again and after I worked all
    day cleaning this hell hole? Ungrateful [censored]. I am leaving you"

    You couldn't pay me enough money to take any position in the USG.

    pierce

  4. On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 07:30:21 -0700, "Paul Calman" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I reformatted my drives this week, and lost all my Hank-blocker files. I
    noticed a few posts that were non-political, and figured I would wait and
    see if this was a new trend.
    Hasta la vista, Mr.Hanky!
    --
    Paul and Diana Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

    I hope your kids die a slow, horrible death with the bird flu.

  5. R. Pierce Butler said:

    This whole thing should make it obvious that it isn't Bush, and it isn't
    the people Bush appoints, but the entire system itself.

    You're a dipshit

  6. R. Pierce Butler said:

    "Hey hon, I just cleaned the kitchen. What do you think?"

    If he answers an emphatic "Looks great!!!" she responds with "So I
    take it that you think I am a lousy housekeeper for letting it get
    this bad? Ungrateful [censored]! I am leaving you."

    If he responds "It looks fine" with no enthusiasm she says "I do all
    this work and for all my trouble what do I get? I get a "fine".
    Ungrateful [censored]! I am leaving you"

    If he says nothing she says "Ignoring me again and after I worked all
    day cleaning this hell hole? Ungrateful [censored]. I am leaving you"

    Lets face the facts here, your wifes just a [censored] and a hoe, and
    you're a loser.
    You're welcome.

  7. TheBillRodgers <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    R. Pierce Butler said:

    This whole thing should make it obvious that it isn't Bush, and it isn't
    the people Bush appoints, but the entire system itself.

    You're a dipshit

    Thank you for that insightful and informative commentary. It truly has
    granted me the opportunity to be more and better informed.

    pierce

  8. R. Pierce Butler said:

    Thank you for that insightful and informative commentary. It truly has
    granted me the opportunity to be more and better informed.

    You sure need it.

  9. On 15 Oct 2005 09:07:32 -0700, "Scott Maas" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Oh, my, my, such an angry man.

    Nope

    Quoted message said:

    'Roid rage?

    Don't even know what they look like

    Quoted message said:

    Fat white Southerner who can't compete with the intellects?

    Skinny northener.

    Could you POSSIBLY be more wrong?

  10. On 10/15/2005 12:07 PM Scott Maas mumbled something about the following:

    Quoted message said:
    TheBillRodgers said:

    On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 07:30:21 -0700, "Paul Calman" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I reformatted my drives this week, and lost all my Hank-blocker files. I
    noticed a few posts that were non-political, and figured I would wait and
    see if this was a new trend.
    Hasta la vista, Mr.Hanky!
    --
    Paul and Diana Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

    I hope your kids die a slow, horrible death with the bird flu.

    Oh, my, my, such an angry man.

    'Roid rage?

    Fat white Southerner who can't compete with the intellects?

    Yep.

    So glad to see your kind has lost power....


    Naw, he's just some little kiddie on his mommy's computer pretending to
    be some badass. Just ignore him, since all he wants is some attention.

    --
    Odinn
    RCOS #7
    SENS(less)

    "The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
    worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

    Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
    '03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
    '97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
    Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net
    Vulcan Riders Assoc . http://www.vulcanriders.org

    rot13 [email hidden] to reply

  11. On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:00:15 -0400, Odinn <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Naw, he's just some little kiddie on his mommy's computer pretending to
    be some badass. Just ignore him, since all he wants is some attention.

    I could kick your sorry [censored]-ass.

  12. Hank <"stopbu$h"@lies.gov> wrote in news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    This life and death matter is far too important to be managed by
    another unqualified and incompetent Bush crony. Please help us save
    lives by submitting the petition below. Hank

    Don't buy in New Orleans. There's beachfront property to be had in El
    Dorado, Arkansas. 🙂

    Didn't all the winders XP users drown, waiting for latest security patch,
    but the Linux users were all on high ground?

    Oops, fergot, this is not comp.os.linux.advocacy.

    (OT) Sorry, stoopid spider bit my right foot, has been swollen, ballooned
    up over past three weeks. Yesterday was first day I could wear a shoe.
    I feel almost as bad as Thumper, (OTOH, may be not as bad as him, broken
    clavacle - ouch!), not being able to ride.

    Flame on ....

    --
    HPT

  13. Sorry for the Top Posting.

    Hank

    You know you and I agree. But, after Bush was reelected with his so called
    "Mandate", does a petition really mean anything?
    Our democrats have proven as strong as kittens.
    As long as the mindless morons support these criminals, haven't we have
    become
    irrelevant?

    Thumper

    "Hank" <"stopbu$h"@lies.gov> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    This life and death matter is far too important to
    be managed by another unqualified and incompetent
    Bush crony. Please help us save lives by submitting
    the petition below.
    Hank

    Dear friend,

    Apparently the Bush administration did not learn anything from the
    Michael Brown/FEMA debacle. The Bush administration's point man for a
    flu pandemic is another crony with no experience related to his job.
    Stewart Simonson, the Assistant Secretary for Public Health Emergency
    Preparedness at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
    (HHS), has no public health management experience. He got his job
    because he is close with former HHS Secretary Tommy Thompson.

    Will you join me in urging the Bush administration to replace Simonson
    with a more obviously qualified person?

    http://political.moveon.org/flupandemic/

    We can't sit by and let another unqualified appointee put our public
    health at risk.

    Thanks.

  14. Thumper said:

    Our democrats have proven as strong as kittens.

    I am MAD AS HELL at the democrats. They aren't wimpering a word, just
    sitting on their thumbs.
    I'm running for pres, and I'm nominating Hankie as my VP. Our party
    will be "Death to Bush".

  15. I forgot about TheBill and all the other troll answerers. I should have
    copied the killfile, but I will build a new one soon enough.

    --
    Paul and Diana Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

  16. "TheBillRodgers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:00:15 -0400, Odinn <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Naw, he's just some little kiddie on his mommy's computer pretending to
    be some badass. Just ignore him, since all he wants is some attention.

    I could kick your sorry [censored]-ass.

    Is school out AGAIN?

    --
    Beav

    Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
    changes)

  17. "R. Pierce Butler" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hank <"stopbu$h"@lies.gov> wrote in news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:


    This life and death matter is far too important to
    be managed by another unqualified and incompetent
    Bush crony. Please help us save lives by submitting
    the petition below.
    Hank

    Dear friend,

    Apparently the Bush administration did not learn anything from the
    Michael Brown/FEMA debacle. The Bush administration's point man for a
    flu pandemic is another crony with no experience related to his job.
    Stewart Simonson, the Assistant Secretary for Public Health Emergency
    Preparedness at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
    (HHS), has no public health management experience. He got his job
    because he is close with former HHS Secretary Tommy Thompson.

    Will you join me in urging the Bush administration to replace Simonson
    with a more obviously qualified person?

    http://political.moveon.org/flupandemic/

    We can't sit by and let another unqualified appointee put our public
    health at risk.

    Thanks.

    A few points.

    A) Past performance is no indiciation of future performance.

    That thought process is probably why we never learn from history.

    Quoted message said:


    B) The worst manager I have ever encountered was a man who had years of
    management experience in the field. His bumbling cost the company
    millions
    in one year alone. I couldn't stand it. I quit.

    While he probably went on to make some serious money.

    Quoted message said:


    This whole thing should make it obvious that it isn't Bush, and it isn't
    the people Bush appoints, but the entire system itself.

    And he can't change the system?

    It is flawed and

    Quoted message said:

    has been flawed for years.

    So that's Ok then. If it's broke, don't fix it.

    We are seeing it now for the first time for two

    Quoted message said:

    reasons.

    Quoted message said:


    1) The [censored] is hitting the fan. For the first time in many a moon we
    actually could use a little expertise and authority when dealing with
    issues. No wonder the FBI and the rest walk in and take over cases. It
    pisses the local off, but the locals are clueless. Add to this mix the
    fact that the level of misperception by the public has reached an all time
    high and you have a mess no one can fix.

    Particularly if no-one tries.

    Quoted message said:


    2) With the current political climate no matter what someone does it is
    wrong. It is like trying to live with a screwy woman that is [censored].

    Divorce. YKIMS.

    Quoted message said:


    Consider the following:

    She just spent the last 4 hours cleaning the kitchen.

    "Hey hon, I just cleaned the kitchen. What do you think?"

    If he answers an emphatic "Looks great!!!" she responds with "So I
    take it that you think I am a lousy housekeeper for letting it get
    this bad? Ungrateful [censored]! I am leaving you."

    You'd WANT the [censored] to leave is she had that attitude.

    Quoted message said:


    If he responds "It looks fine" with no enthusiasm she says "I do all
    this work and for all my trouble what do I get? I get a "fine".
    Ungrateful [censored]! I am leaving you"

    Yippee.

    Quoted message said:


    If he says nothing she says "Ignoring me again and after I worked all
    day cleaning this hell hole? Ungrateful [censored]. I am leaving you"

    If she had half a clue, she'd have been gone before now.

    Quoted message said:


    You couldn't pay me enough money to take any position in the USG.

    Not even the missionary?

    --
    Beav

    Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
    changes)

  18. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Odinn

    Quoted message said:

    Naw, he's just some little kiddie on his mommy's computer
    pretending to be some badass. Just ignore him, since all
    he wants is some attention.

    Quoted message said:

    "TheBillRodgers" <[email hidden]> wrote in

    Quoted message said:

    I could kick your sorry [censored]-ass.

    "Beav" wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Is school out AGAIN?

    I don't think he'd go to school. All the other kids would
    pick on him.

    I wonder why...

    --
    Allan Kirk,
    Megarider Organisation,
    (Saving motorcyclists' lives since 1971 )
    www.megarider.com

  19. TheBillRodgers <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    R. Pierce Butler said:

    "Hey hon, I just cleaned the kitchen. What do you think?"

    If he answers an emphatic "Looks great!!!" she responds
    with "So I take it that you think I am a lousy housekeeper
    for letting it get this bad? Ungrateful [censored]! I am
    leaving you."

    If he responds "It looks fine" with no enthusiasm she says
    "I do all this work and for all my trouble what do I get?
    I get a "fine". Ungrateful [censored]! I am leaving you"

    If he says nothing she says "Ignoring me again and after I
    worked all day cleaning this hell hole? Ungrateful
    [censored]. I am leaving you"

    Lets face the facts here, your wifes just a [censored] and a
    hoe, and you're a loser.
    You're welcome.

    Ah well. Another one to plonk.

    --
    Allan Kirk,
    Megarider Organisation,
    (Saving motorcyclists' lives since 1971 )
    www.megarider.com

  20. Beav said:

    Is school out AGAIN?

    You're scared, aren't you.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.