Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Up and Coming Cycling Stars

Started by KingofShades · · Last activity · 10 posts · 1,140 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
22 April 2014
Last activity
24 April 2014
Original author
KingofShades
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,140
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    I'm hoping that someone here could help to point me in the right direction... I run a sunglasses/fashion site we're looking to do a piece on up an upcoming riders as part of our blog post for the cycling season. Is there anyone on here that could recommend someone? Ideally in the Southeast because we may like to do a photo shoot.

    Any recommendations welcome.

    Many thanks

    Roland

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by KingofShades
    Hi,

    I'm hoping that someone here could help to point me in the right direction... I run a sunglasses/fashion site we're looking to do a piece on up an upcoming riders as part of our blog post for the cycling season. Is there anyone on here that could recommend someone? Ideally in the Southeast because we may like to do a photo shoot.

    Any recommendations welcome.

    Many thanks

    Roland


    The south east of where?

  3. Southeast of England... Obviously they can keep the sunglasses....

  4. [censored] and I was ready to do my interview and now you tell me it's not in Alabama or Georgia.

  5. I can keep the sunglasses???

    My agent wants $25K if I actually have to hide my leading man good looks behind your shades. Yeesh!

  6. Quote by JH:
    "[censored] and I was ready to do my interview and now you tell me it's not in Alabama or Georgia."

    I suspect the OP is looking for cyclists WITH teeth. Oh wait...from England...

  7. Alabama tooth joke? I expect more creativity from you Bob.

  8. Hey...it was just my set setup for the English tooth joke. And before the high expectations...

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com700[/IMG]

    And after I set you up with my "leading man good looks", I expected you to deliver a, "What passes for leading man good looks in Ohio...", bomb.

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com700[/IMG]

    35° up here this morning and only 42° now. I'm not going to need those sunglasses today.

  9. Forgive me. I had surgery Tuesday and was still a little slow from the anethesia. I have orders to not train for a week and after that only half what I usually do. I will see how I feel this weekend.

  10. So...frontal lobotomy?

    Good luck with the recovery. I hope you're back on the bike and flying, pronto.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.