rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Unicyclist joke on TV

Started by unicus · · Last activity · 7 posts · 271 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
20 January 2005
Last activity
20 January 2005
Original author
unicus
Posts
7
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
271
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–7 of 7
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was watching a repeat of ‘They Think It's All Over’ (comedy sports
    quiz show) on UKTV G2 last night and heard Rory McGrath (comedian) crack
    a joke to Suzi Perry (motor sports TV pundit) involving unicyclist so I
    recorded it (Sky+ is great for that) and I’ll uploaded the clip when I
    can get into the gallery!

    This is the transcript.

    Rory: So you think two wheels is sexier than four wheels?
    Suzi: Definitely.
    Rory: Well I’m a unicyclist.

    😄

    --
    unicus

    Every time I try to write my signature the pen slips on the monitor.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37686

  2. Heheh, that's actually quite good :p

    I'll have to remember that one. Could come in handy one day.

    --
    GizmoDuck - NZUNI

    o-kO
    'www.adventureunicyclist.com' (http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/)

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GizmoDuck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/794
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37686

  3. that is the greatest f**king pick up line i have ever heard!

    its gonna do wonders for me.

    --
    tomsey - hardcore unicyclist

    www.ozextremeunicycling.cjb.net
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37686

  4. I've put the unicyclist joke clip in 'my video gallery'
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus) (small and large versions)

    --
    unicus

    Every time I try to write my signature the pen slips on the monitor.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37686

  5. Probably the lamest joke i ever heard. 😄

    --
    lleberg - Level 4 unicyclist

    I <3 my unicycle!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37686

  6. I'm gonna use that someday. I swear.

    --
    MilkParrot - Midnight Unicyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MilkParrot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8340
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37686

  7. yeah, thats great!

    I saw it when it was on BBC. I love They think its all over, and Have I
    Got News For You too. It was great when they where back to back on
    friday nights... ah.. those were the days! :p

    Rory is so quickwitted, he's class!

    Joe,

    --
    joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

    😎 *www.cool.unicyclist.com* 😎

    'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
    but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

    'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/37686

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.