rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Unicycle Article on Yahoo!

Started by ChangingLINKS.com · · Last activity · 28 posts · 490 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
19 October 2006
Last activity
20 October 2006
Original author
ChangingLINKS.com
Posts
28
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
490
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–28 of 28
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. i think it would be cool if more people did it.

    --
    irvinegr

    Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54194

  2. 22 thounsand some odd veiws.

    not half bad!

    that guy has a solid hop indeed.

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54194

  3. Jerrick said:

    Great vid, I think if there was more street variation, it would draw a
    better crowd.

    Shaun, Kelly, all the other great street riders, should make a street
    vid to be used for publicity. High quality, high risks, great smooth
    lines, and some nice bails.

    =p

    That's what happens with a lot of stuff like that. Just beacuse it's on
    the front page of yahoo doesn't mean it's the best. One time a couple
    weeks ago there was a short bike trials clip there, and it was just a
    couple log gaps on a bike. Nothing great.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
    -MY GALLERY!! (\"HTTP://WWW.FUNNYJUNK.COM/PAGES/HAHA.HTM\"😉-
    *Banana's for Jesus!*

    Shaun Johanneson said:

    i like to dance like a groovy boy


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54194

  4. Well that was way tight! Everyone pretty much had positive reviews
    except this clown!

    <<OK[image:
    http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/ls/gr/read_star_3.gif]
    10/19/2006by rchmndscott

    - Guys on two wheels are doing more than two times
    crazier stuff. Dropping 50' cliffs, monster backflips, 100' gap-jumps
    and 360's. Not to mention trials riding that just eclipses this guy.
    Sorry, but it's a circus act. He's got skills but its like
    Michaelangelo with silly putty, just not the best work.>>

    "A Circus act?" WTF? This idiot doesn't have a clue!:eek:

    --
    MuniAddict

    "There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

    "They all float down here"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54194

  5. He says bikes do 50' cliffs... isn't that kind of like a death wish?

    --
    benjaug

    mornish said:

    It's a coicidink! I wonder why we all have unicycles?

    'YouTube Gallery' (www.youtube.com/user/benjaug)

    benjaug (at) unicyclist (dot) com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    benjaug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11229
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54194

  6. Yeah, ive never heard of 50'. i agree, anyone who has attempted that was
    probably to insane to even get anyone to film it.

    --
    grawistkafn

    Quoted message said:

    Originally Posted by Jerrick
    Only problem with my nipples is when I twisted one the wrong way too
    many times and it popped off

    Quoted message said:

    Originally Posted by Brian MacKenzie
    Have you tried rubbing your nipples with grease before twisting them so
    tightly?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    grawistkafn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13577
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54194

  7. bender on nwd2

    --
    apadoxhr

    10: apadox is legend;
    20: GOTO10;
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    apadoxhr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11084
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54194

  8. markf said:

    the video has been linked to from fark now. sweet.

    Uh, not really. Fark isn't exactly the kind of crowd to understand
    it.

    'Latest X-treme sport craze combines thrills and spills with
    self-sterilization. Told you I was hardcore'
    (http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2361273)

    And not to be outdone

    'We see your \"Xtreme\" Sport and raise you: Unicycle Dancing'
    (http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2361579)

    Will they try for the unicycle trifecta?

    --
    john_childs

    john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
    Team Dirty Muni
    Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
    'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
    'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    john_childs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/449
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54194

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.