rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Ultimate [censored] Geared Unicycle - The Legend

Started by dakoroman · · Last activity · 8 posts · 266 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
13 January 2008
Last activity
14 January 2008
Original author
dakoroman
Posts
8
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
266
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–8 of 8
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Happy New Year !

    THE LEGEND - true story/ adapted

    A middle age gentleman was travelling in a train full of people .
    He was dressed in a clean-cut military type uniform, his face showing a
    terrible scar.
    His steely eyes were cutting through the moving humans when a young man
    stoped just in front of him; rings in his nose, ears, all the fingers,
    dressed in many coloured, dirty, smelly clothes, a thick smoke coming
    out of his mouth.
    Near his body was the Ultimax [censored] Unicycle.
    The soldier/ officer looked at the young sports junkie and had a
    daytime dream: the young dirty man/ piece of nothing holding with one
    hand his Ultimax [censored] Geared Unicycle and with the other hand the hand
    of the soldier’s beloved daughter, booby Bombolina.
    I want to marry your daughter, said the young unicyclist loser to her
    father/ soldier/ officer.
    One moment, replied the old man, let me bring my glasses to see you
    better; once he was inside, he called Special Occasions Group, to
    deliver at his house a 10 tonnes block of bricks, job done in an
    instant, also downloading it on the little unicyclist’s head.
    Fantastic error: the Ultimax [censored] Geared Unicycle, owned by the little
    unicyclist/ future son in law was 10 tonnes block of bricks proof.
    By visualising all these things, a smile flourished on the officer’s
    face, even his terrible scar was smiling, a frightening picture,
    reflections of deep, intense, extraordinary life experiences.
    What the hell are you starring at me and smile, old man, you have never
    seen modern/ colourful/ special designed/ customised dresses in your
    life ? asked the smelly/ junky unicyclist.

    Young unicyclist man, I believe that you are about 18- 20 years old.

    In those times, when you came on this planet, I was a Freedom Fighter/
    mercenary, going places all over the world to fight the rebels,
    perpetual enemies who hate us and our way of life because we are free,
    so my missions were to teach/ implement democracy, how to sell away
    their children, parents, pedofile+ing, [censored]+ ing, Nation/ Country,
    culture, traditions, spirituality, customs, resources, dobbing each
    other, etc, and get a good price on the free market, it is called
    evolution, revolution, dilution, delusion, progress, total/ absolute
    freedom.

    One night, in the jungle, a very powerful feeling/ noble sentiment
    gave me a state of unbearable stress; everywhere I was going to fight
    the universal enemies, I had with me a small cage carrying my best/
    favourite/ only/ real friend, my mascot, a colourful parrot.
    He learnt very fast, by himself, how to ride a Mini - Ultimax [censored]
    Geared Unicycle.

    Then, the unthinkable happened: imagining/ visualising that my wife/ my
    girlfriend were with me in the jungle, although in those time I did not
    have a wife or girlfriend, I lost my concentration/ determination as
    Freedom Fighter and had an intense, very intimate encounter/ my biggest
    sin of my life with my best/ the only/ true/ friend/ the parrot, who
    saved my life many times when the anti-freedom warriors were
    approaching riding on their ordinary/ non-geared unicycles.

    Young unicyclist loser/ piece of [censored], I kept my big secret with me all
    these years; looking at how you are dressed, like a clown- parrot
    unicyclist, for a moment I believed that you are my forgotten son, now
    a grown unicyclist man.
    If that is the case, I welcome you my son, if not, would you like to
    meet my beloved daughter, booby Bombolina, I promised her to find a
    nice gentleman, the future of the Nation, World, to respect/ love/ feed
    her.
    She is 16 now, 130 kg and 156 cm tall, ideal match for you, 190 cm
    tall.
    Sorry, old man, but I am engaged, said the young unicyclist
    good-for-nothing/ one unicycle-one-vote/ one future- no future, the
    new, modern man; he touched his Ultimate [censored] Geared Unicycle so
    tenderly that the old mercenary understood everything.

    By the time the young unicyclist and nothing else now or in the future
    disappeared around the corner, the HERO/ lonely wolf/ mercenary/
    Freedom Fighter was a broken man: he just missed a chance in a life
    time, the perfect husband for Bombolina.

    He bought from the nearest unicycle shop the ULTIMATE [censored] GEARED
    UNICYCLE - THE LEGEND and rode away at high speed for the rest of his
    life, the unicycle dealer did not tell him how to stop.

    The HERO was seen ghosting on his THE LEGEND unicycle on William
    Street / Sydney, at the intersection with Bourke Street, where his
    beloved Bombolina was working hard, not far away from Kings Cross/ how
    much?; the HERO felt proud, his daughter had a full time job, life had
    a meaning in the new world.
    Also riding the waves in Bondi/ the geared system could be used as a
    paddle wheel drive system for small human powered boats.

    After a wile, sick and tired to live in the perfect/ absolutely free
    society where every human being, objects/ thoughts had identical
    rights, due to the Politically Correct Industry, the HERO has done the
    best/ greatest thing in his life: he died/ as a Hero/ Freedom Fighter
    forever.

    When the experts/ doctors removed his micro-chips from his brain,
    sexual reproductive organ, shoulders, etc, they notice a strange
    phenomenon: although the HERO was dead, he become more human now, than
    he was alive.
    They had to remove the micro-chips from his Ultimate [censored] Geared
    Unicycle The Legend.

    All these things/ rumours grew and grew and grew, inevitably becoming
    reality/ religion.
    Now, the new generations of Freedom Fighters were fighting in the name
    of THE HERO and his ULTIMATE [censored] GEARED UNICYCLE - THE LEGEND.

    This is a true story, if some characters look familiar, then…

    Good luck !

    --
    dakoroman
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dakoroman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16388
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66945

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. What are you on?

    --
    The UniSLAB

    skrobo said:

    yeah drilled koxx scare me

    torkerdx said:

    your funny
    but you might get lucky


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The UniSLAB's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15258
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66945

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. hes on "extreme spamming"...

    --
    Smilymarco

    'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
    Lesen -> Denken -> Posten

    @ndrea said:

    I smoke tobacco, weed and crack. But not marshmallows, they give you
    cancer.
    And I am not pregnant.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Smilymarco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4110
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66945

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. I am surely now dumber after reading that..... excuse me while I go
    stick a nail through my eye.

    --
    agentQ

    *)--SmallSpin-'O,*
    *)---TreFlip-'O,
    'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    agentQ's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13021
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66945

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. Wow, fantastic! I've never read anything like that before.

    --
    Mikefule

    I don't intend this to be offensive, so here are some emoticons to prove
    it...🙂 😄 :p 🙂
    (Unicyclification)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mikefule's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/879
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66945

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. what the hell is this yet another thread about the geared hub? there
    still arnt any pictures, sorry it sounds good but im sure so many
    threads about it is spam. its pathetic and still no one is any closer
    to believing you, no one will trurt you until there are pictures
    if i made something so great there would be pics of it on here
    imediatly

    --
    1-wheeled-grape

    My life evolves around dumb ideas and unicycling
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1-wheeled-grape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15877
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66945

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  7. 1-wheeled-grape said:

    what the hell is this yet another thread about the geared hub? there
    still arnt any pictures, sorry it sounds good but im sure so many
    threads about it is spam. its pathetic and still no one is any closer
    to believing you, no one will trust you until there are pictures
    if i made something so great there would be pics of it on here
    imediatly

    dude, are you for real?
    you OBVIOUSLY didn't read the thread.

    Anyway, quite an interesting read.
    but what the hell? haha

    Well done!

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unitik908's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8690
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66945

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  8. anyone else can say what they want about this thread but i think it's
    hilarious! Even if this whole hub thing is a crock of [censored] its hard to
    deny the awesomeness of this post. (plus if he is getting kudos from
    mikefule- the undisputed king of writeups- you know he's either onto
    something, or on something)
    I am kinda hoping this hub thing is for real so all the people on this
    forum who have been really disparaging towards this poster get shown
    up. The rude, negativity shown towards dakoroman is not the way i
    expect this great forum operating.
    mark

    --
    napalm

    you wont do it...your SCARED!
    "We are all racing towards death. No matter how many great,
    intellectual conclusionswe draw during our lives, we know they are only
    man made, like God"
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/LAVISs-stuff
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    napalm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3952
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/66945

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.