UK and Europe · Public discussion

Uh-oh...

Started by Peewiglet · · Last activity · 22 posts · 1,116 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
10 July 2005
Last activity
13 July 2005
Original author
Peewiglet
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,116
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Peewiglet said:
    On 07/11/2005 00:33:55 Chris Eilbeck said:


    Quoted message said:

    Peewiglet <[email hidden]> writes:

    Quoted message said:

    > A recumbent bike somehow got into one of my dreams last night. I
    > wonder whether this is some sort of presage?...

    Quoted message said:

    Are you finding yourself drawn into bike shops as well as outdoors
    shops? 😉

    <Blush....> It seems to be starting... For instance, this evening
    after work I 'had to' dash home at top speed to get to the bike shop
    in time to buy a new water bottle and some energy bars...

    I just happened to be in Leicester today and I could hear the Borders
    calling out to me. 130 odd quid later I was a happy bunny with a big
    bag of goodies. Ho hum.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I'm very tempted by a recumbent trike.

    Recumbent trike??? Ye gods....! :-)

    I'm really liking the idea of a Windcheetah Clubsport but I do need to
    lose some weight first 😉

    Chris
    --
    Chris Eilbeck

  2. Chris Eilbeck said:

    I'm really liking the idea of a Windcheetah Clubsport but I do need to
    lose some weight first 😉

    Isn't 2000 pounds enough? ;-/

    Pete.
    --
    Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
    Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Univ. of Dundee, Ninewells Hospital
    Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
    net [email hidden] http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.