Road Cycling · Public discussion

Training rides in Vancouver BC

Started by chrismhaney · · Last activity · 6 posts · 374 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
7 August 2007
Last activity
8 August 2007
Original author
chrismhaney
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
374
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I will be in BC next week. Any training rides or routes?

    Chris

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    chrismhaney chrismhaneyatbellsouth.net said:

    I will be in BC next week. Any training rides or routes?

    That depends on what part of the Lower Mainland ..errr Metro Vancouver
    area you will be in.

    You can start at www.bikely.com and search for Vancouver.

  3. "sl" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:XK6ui.41635$rX4.2495@pd7urf2no...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    chrismhaney chrismhaneyatbellsouth.net said:

    I will be in BC next week. Any training rides or routes?

    That depends on what part of the Lower Mainland ..errr Metro Vancouver
    area you will be in.

    You can start at www.bikely.com and search for Vancouver.

    Ryan'll know. I'm too far east to be any good, unless the OP is going to
    Chilliwack.

  4. "chrismhaney" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I will be in BC next week. Any training rides or routes?

    Chris

    You can try these guys too: http://www.phoenixvelo.ca/index.htm

  5. hahahhahhehehe you shud ask:

    http://www.bctrail.ca/

  6. datakoll said:

    hahahhahhehehe you shud ask:

    http://www.bctrail.ca/

    mine this and you dude are there!

    http://www.google.com/search?q=british+columbia+railroad+cycles&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLJ

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.