rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Tomorrow I will..... *brag thread, i think*

Started by unibikeling · · Last activity · 9 posts · 320 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
13 April 2008
Last activity
13 April 2008
Original author
unibikeling
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
320
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. You know the deal. Post what you plan to do tomorrow, or latter dates
    for things. Post plans/goals/trips/news for upcomming things in your
    one wheeled life. I'll start...

    (if this is a clear repost of a thread, please disregard at all cost)

    Tomorrow i will go out and shovel my trials area, re set up my pallets.
    Its gonna be sunny and warm tomorrow, so it should be fine trialsing.

    --
    unibikeling

    Ducttape said:

    Grrr! I think I may poo myself in Anger...


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unibikeling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69164

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Emile.m said:

    Tomorrow, I'll create a " the day after tomorrow I (brag thread) " 🙂

    well, are we going to talk about that movie then? or what? lol.

    --
    unibikeling

    Ducttape said:

    Grrr! I think I may poo myself in Anger...


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unibikeling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69164

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. Tommorow I will try to start filming for a natrual trials video.

    Maybe.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    I will, because I can.
    '*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
    *www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
    christ*

    Joe 'Hodgekins said:

    Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69164

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. what are we gonna do tommorow, brain. same thing we always do pinky, try
    to take over the world

    --
    vanpaun

    Please never under any circumstances beleive me. My posts are known to
    be sarcastic, offensive, and unhelpful. If my humor is bothering you,
    just ignore those posts. I CAN CONTRIBUTE GREATLY. Be wary I wait
    untill the moment is right and strike with a joke. Youve been warned
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    vanpaun's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15704
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69164

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. I plan to be in a newspaper *and* a morning TV show, both within a
    couple weeks! (Shhhhhh!)🙂:p😄😎

    --
    MuniAddict

    I <3 FG and have Stewie Boxers 🙄
    'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69164

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. i plan to go to my LBS and see what K-1 stuff they can get and for how
    much $.

    --
    Any Terrain

    'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63844)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Any Terrain's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16258
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69164

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  7. I guess this thread isn't nearly as much of a failure as the other one
    so I guess I'll participate in it...

    EDIT🙁oops, I'm sorry, for some reason I thought the same person was
    making the same threads, this is the only sensible one however
    though...)

    Tomorrow I plan to edit my short horrible unicycling video that I'm
    gonna film right now in my basement becasue I'm bored. 😄

    --
    _Ground_Zero_
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    _Ground_Zero_'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15520
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69164

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  8. tomorrow I will be filming more footage for my awesome video I am
    making(the video is a long ways from being done though.)

    --
    Ducttape

    '-*buy my shirts*-'
    (www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
    '*watch my videos*'
    (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
    '*uniman comics*'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53444)
    '*original thread for uniman*'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49862)
    *'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69164

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  9. tomorrow I will run a 60K trail ultramarathon and hope that one of my
    running buddies brought his KH24 to toodle around on after we're done.

    --
    boisei
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    boisei's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16116
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69164

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.