teamgomez said:Got a question for y'all who know a thing or two about carbon fiber framesets. I'm looking at a '99 Trek 5500 OCLV w/ dura ace components (ultegra crank...). It is in great shape- but I don't know about wear/tear on CF framesets from TREK circa '99.
Were there any gotchas from these 'early model' CF framesets to look out for? I know anything would be better than my Huffy (I mean, Nashbar) steelie I'm currently riding.
Dreaming of a dura ace gruppo....would like some thoughts on a CF wear and tear and how any symptoms might manifest themselves.
Thanks!
According to my analysis, September starts off with one truly outstanding day. On September 1, Venus, your guardian planet, will meet up with lucky Jupiter, in your house of work assignments. Don't assume that this is a fairly common aspect because it's not. So if you bought the bike this month you'll probably be alright.
Venus only meets with Jupiter once a year and always in a different sign. This is the first time Venus and Jupiter have met in Libra. The fact that Venus is a prominent player in this aspect is crucial for you - Venus is your guardian planet.
Since Jupiter is the planet in charge of all kinds of blissful events, including financial ones, and Venus governs pleasure, this is sure to bring at least one outstanding financial, career, or social opportunity your way. This is also very good sign for carbon fiber life expectancy. I don't see how you can go wrong.
I'd provide some more advice but my Tarot cards are at the cleaners and my crystal ball is out being buffed.